Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2017 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ki Ki PSE galore

Date and time: 5:40PM, 27/04/17
Location: Room C, Flat H, 15/F, Kingland Ap., 737 - 741C Nathan Rd., Prince Edward
Nationality: Chinese
Language: Chinese and a little English
Face: 8/10
Body:  8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 10/10
Price: 600 + 250 tip
Repeat: sure

Sent Ki Ki text requesting for a session at 2pm, then had to move it to 5pm since I had to wait for my hotel room to be ready. She was cool with the rescheduling so we agreed for 5pm. Got there at 5 and I think she had someone in so I waited for a bit. We discussed the services (anal) through text but she was thorough and asked me again what I wanted to be sure. After that, we got in the shower and she expertly washed me down and gave a BJ while fondling my nuts in the shower. She was really thorough in her washing, even stuck a soapy finger up my ass to clean the inside a bit, I guess. We then went to the bed where she gave me a cat bath, rimjob, and hot bj (the cold BJ didnt appeal to me). Shit was so cash, was rock hard the whole time (probably the sex tea I took beforehand was helping too). When it came to anal, she was so tight and knew how to contract her muscles to make it feel like heaven. Finished with a CIM where she didn't pull back until I was dry. She had another guy coming in at 7pm (we ended about 6:40pm) so ai showered alone, which was totally fine.

Like what other posters said, she does seem to take cleanliness seriously, so just play along. I personally found it cute and quirky. She also likes to talk, asking if what she's doing is ok or if you like something else. If she does ask you to wait for her, I suggest you do because she really does pay attention to her customers and really takes care of them. Just don't expect too much GFE as she sticks to her guns and does what she does best: PSE. Tip well, she deserves it.

Recent Ratings
matado   29-4-2017 22:05  Karma  +3   she made me wait more than 1 hour before I leave, I know she is good but 1 hour waiting for nothing, it sucks (and not i ...
hotjac   29-4-2017 20:35  Karma  +3   Nice review!
joey88   29-4-2017 15:01  Karma  +4   
stinkyfeet   29-4-2017 05:04  Karma  +5   
Flybydr   28-4-2017 19:53  Karma  +4   Glad someone also enjoys the service she gives XD
Petay_1283   28-4-2017 16:27  Karma  +6   thanks
NeverWong   28-4-2017 11:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Explorer1   28-4-2017 11:14  Karma  +1   Yeah, tell us more about the sex tea.
JJJ37   28-4-2017 01:16  Karma  +4   sex tea?
porkchops   27-4-2017 23:20  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Erryday
Lustful Lord

UID 174337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 703
Posts 31
Karma 702
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2017 16:54  Profile P.M. 
Not sure how to reply to ratings, so I'mma post here for now. If someone could teach me how, that would be great. For those asking about the tea, it's called Lee MF Rhino Herbal Tea. I've only tried it thrice so far, and 2/3 have had positive results. The second time I took it was on an absolutely empty stomach (5 hours no solid food) to test it (pack says to take in 15 mins before eating) and I felt really hot, with a heavy head accompanied by dizziness. Did not get a steady woody the whole time I felt dizzy until I went to bed, though I did get really hard when I got horny from browing the 141DB. From reviews online,  the tea has had different degrees of success depending on the user.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   29-4-2017 17:27  Acceptance  +1   "Did not get a steady woody the whole time I felt dizzy..." OUCH!
stinkyfeet   29-4-2017 05:05  Karma  +8   
Explorer1   29-4-2017 03:37  Karma  +3   Where did you get yours. Couldn't find any in my area so far.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2017 02:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
For those asking about the tea, it's called Lee MF Rhino Herbal Tea. I've only tried i ...

Does it contain Rhino Horn or just herbs?
Sexphene
Nookie Newbie

UID 128933
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 11
Karma 32
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2017 07:11  Profile P.M. 
Where do get the rhino tea?  Seems worth a try.
Erryday
Lustful Lord

UID 174337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 703
Posts 31
Karma 702
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2017 15:36  Profile P.M. 
From what I've read online and the package itself, there are no rhino parts in the tea. Not sure if it is available internationally, as i bought it in the philippines and took one sachet here for adventuring.

Here's a site that somewhat reviews it for those who are interested: http://a-taste-of-the-philippine ... hilippines.html?m=1

Wouls just like to mention that i am in no way advertising said product, and that if anyone here will try it, please do so carefully (as with any performance enhancers).

Edit: they probably call it rhino herbal tea cuz it gives you a horn down there lol

[ Last edited by  Erryday at 29-4-2017 15:37 ]

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   1-5-2017 17:07  Karma  +3   LUL
stinkyfeet   1-5-2017 14:32  Karma  +5   
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2017 00:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
From what I've read online and the package itself, there are no rhino parts in the tea.

Good to hear that.

Rhinos are being slaughtered for their horns. Don't think I could enjoy a tea that contained any part of one of these awesome beasts.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2017 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Erryday's post

The rhino tea has Pilose Antler in it.

Below is link to info on the tea

http://a-taste-of-the-philippine ... e-mf-rhino-tea.html

Posting the entire text in case a bro can't get the link to work
-----------------------------------------
In the Philippines, two libido boosting teas are making waves—Honey Moon Tea and Lee MF-Rhino Tea. Readily available at Mercury Drug Stores, these teas are manufactured by Tai Ping Trading Co., Ltd. (Honey Moon) and Wei Hui Trading Company (Lee MF-Rhino), respectively. Both companies are based in Hong Kong. Advertising for these products have been minimal, being confined to magazines like FHM men's magazine and others, but awareness of these products have been spreading by word of mouth and sales are constant, even as people talk about these libido products in hushed tones.

Many people are curious to know what's in them and if they really work to increase libido. In a post on Lee MF-Rhino Tea, also in this blog, A Taste of the Philippines, some of the questions typically asked by people about that product have been answered. But many have also been asking about the Honey Moon Tea, and this article should be able to shed some light on the product and its ingredients. It does not go into details about the specific ingredients, though. But it should be enough.

First off, you should know that the ingredients of Honey Moon Tea and Lee MF-Rhino Tea are essentially the same. Only the spelling of some terms are different, such that “Epimedu” in Honey Moon Tea is spelled as “Epimedii” in Lee MF-Rhino Tea. In fact, if you look at the packaging, you will see that the descriptions are also similar and use the same words. Most of the components are herbal, with the exception of antler.

The sachets also use the same Chinese artwork on Chinese Emperor Kao Tsung and his wives. But, only the Lee MF-Rhino Tea packaging says that it's “for men,” although the Diamond Laboratories distributor site says Honey Moon Tea is a “Love Potion for Men.” The FHM ad also says "Herbal Tea for Men." Even with the same basic ingredients, the components of Honey Moon Tea are actually greater than those in Lee MF-Rhino Tea in terms of weight. We can assume that Honeymoon Tea is much stronger than Lee MF-Rhino Tea—which is perhaps why it is also more expensive.

The following list the ingredients of both Honey Moon and Lee MF-Rhino teas. You can see here which ingredients are shared by both brands and which ones are unique to the other.

Honey Moon Tea                                    Lee MF-Rhino Tea

Herba Epimedu leaves               .525 g    Herba Epimedii       .325 g
Herba Cyanomoru stem            .525 g    Herba Cynomorii    .325 g
Woodwardia Japonic                 .500 g    NOT INCLUDED
Fructus Polygalea                       .475 g    Fructus Polygalae  .300 g
Yang Gong Cao aerial                 .425 g    NOT INCLUDED
Radix Polygalea root                  .425 g    Radix Polygalae      .325 g
Semen Astralagi Complanati  .400 g    Semen Astralagi      .250 g
Radix Ginseng root                     .400 g    Radix Ginseng          .250 g
Pilose Antler antler                     .325 g    Pilose Antler             .125 g
NOT INCLUDED                                             Rizoma Cibotii         .325 g
NOT INCLUDED                                             Rizoma Drynariae  .275 g

You can see that two ingredients in Honey Moon Tea, Woodwardia Japonic rhizomes (wasabi) and Yang Gong Cau aerial are not in Lee MF-Rhino Tea. On the other hand, Rizoma Cibotii (for back and knee aches) and Rizoma Drynariae (for bone strength), are not in Honey Moon Tea.

The ingredients of Honey Moon Tea and Lee MF-Rhino Tea are used in traditional Chinese medicine. They do not necessarily simply increase libido. Some of them are used to treat various ailments, which may be circulatory or respiratory in nature. But generally, the ingredients appear to be put together in these products as energy boosters. Herba Epimedu increases testosterone in the body. Testosterone is basically the hormone responsible for libido, and increasing the level of this in the body also works to increase sex drive in both men and women.

Both Honey Moon and Lee MF-Rhino teas come in granular and semi-powdered form. If you sprinkle a few grains on your tongue, you will find that both products are slightly sweet to the taste. But you should only use about half a cup of water with the contents of a sachet, otherwise, the tea will taste bland. Otherwise, just add sugar.

Drinking a sachet of Honey Moon Tea produces a stimulating, but mild, effect. It's not like the sensation that caffeine in coffee produces but it kind of gives a warmth that begins in the chest and neck area and moves outwards to the body extremities. After ten minutes or so, you may feel a warmth on your face and hands. You may feel a tingling sensation in the body and this may be “uplifting” for both men and women. It's at this point that you know the tea is working its magic on you, and/or your partner. With a little creativity, you can capitalize and even maximize this effect.

As of this writing, Honey Moon Tea costs P91 per sachet at Mercury Drug store, compared to Lee MF-Rhino Tea, which is available in a thee-sachet promo pack for only P75. If you're wondering which is better to purchase, then it's likely Lee MF-Rhino Tea. Why settle for one sachet when you can have three that contains basically the same things as the other brand? Just add more than one sachet to your glass or mug and you've got a more potent brew! Be careful that you do not overdose and always test first to see if you are allergic to the teas. Always consult a real doctor about taking health supplements.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   1-5-2017 14:41  Karma  +5   SEMEN-rade. Its what ur jiji craves!
Erryday   1-5-2017 12:17  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for posting the info for other bros
hotjac   30-4-2017 14:28  Karma  +3   Wow - thanks for taking the time to right this up!
twiceAweek   30-4-2017 01:01  Karma  +3   wow ! such detailed analysis
Erryday
Lustful Lord

UID 174337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 703
Posts 31
Karma 702
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2017 12:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JJJ37 at 30-4-2017 00:12
The rhino tea has Pilose Antler in it.

Is there anything bad about this? Would like to know for health reasons.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   1-5-2017 14:40  Karma  +4   Ur worried about the antler?! Ur not slightly nauseated that it contains SEMEN? One satchel is equivalent to a homo buk ...
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2017 17:08  Profile P.M. 
Ahahaha, the semen can't be all that bad as long as it's safe. You probably eat your fair share of semen too when you DFK a wg who's just BBBJ CIMed 8 punters before ya.

Nice review on Ki Ki