Karma 319
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 09:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
No.9 Spa Guangzhou GZ

OK, apparently GZ is fairly tame as far as FS is concerned.  Not being overly familiar (been 4 times) with GZ I didn't want to venture into some dark alley.  With Canton Fair in full swing, most of the recommended contacts were non-responsive so I decided to try out the well reviewed No.9 spa.   this is going to be long detailed review for noobs that want to try it out.  

The building is easy enough to find if you read and following directions of other reviews. Apparently It's even on Tripadvisor:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hote ... zhou_Guangdong.html

Located opposite the East Train station in Tian He district and next to Vili Hotel:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hote ... zhou_Guangdong.html

Don't bother with the street address. No cab drivers will know it.  Look upwards when looking for the building. There is a big old No. 9 sign about 30 ft up on side of the building.

Don't walk inside.  Look for the elevator that's in front of the building. It will take you directly to the 4th floor which is the entrance of the Spa.  Upon entering you'll be greeted and asked what service you'd like.  Don't be shy, tell them it's your first time and they'll walk you to a menu board.  I decided to go with the No. 9 special which may not have been the best choice in hindsight and it's also pricier @ 700RMB++ tips so approx 800 RMB cash price.  Choosing this massage exempts you from the entry fee of 200RMB I think.  I am not sure about the other lower priced treatments.  I will certainly choose the Thai or Japanese on repeat.

Got ushered into the Men's locker room and proceed to get undressed and went for a shower.  Big shower area with about 10-15 stalls.  Big pool area in the middle.  Got changed into the standard lounge wear and wasn't offered an upsell which was just fine.  I see some patrons in fancier wear which I assume is an upgrade.  There is a rec area after you exit the shower area.  

I've been to similar leisure centers and it's always trippy to see kids playing around in the hot pool.  It's even weirder to see females walking around the common areas like buffet or rec areas.  Basically if you want a good clean relaxing time, this isn't a bad place to be.  Service is good all around.  There is no food or drinks on the 4th floor, so if you want something to drink head to the 7th floor were there is apparently a buffet spread.  You'll constantly be asked by the hostesses if you want a massage arranged.  So not really wanting to try the other amenities I decided to go for my massage.  Was ushered by a hostess up to the 5th floor and walked to my room. The hostess that attended to me tried fairly hard to get me to buy a membership which I obviously declined.  

The room itself is large.  Has a large round bed with sheer curtains tied up on the side and a small sink in the corner.  I waited patiently with my door open and got a glimpse of other girls entering adjacent rooms.  Seemed like the quality was decent, at least from a dimly lit distance.  Finally my technician ( I think I stole this word from another review) arrived.  Somewhat disappointing.  She was definitely older (mid 30s at least)  At least she wasn't chunky.  Tall with nice legs.  I was fairly horny and too tired to go through a change (if that's even possible). She directed me to lay face down on the bed while she prep'ed.  I heard the sound of clothes being taken off so I snuck a peek.  She was disrobing into a gym type outfit (sports bra/cycling tights). Interesting.

OK the massage itself wasn't bad and was quite interesting.  The No.9 special is essentially 9 rounds of different techniques.  I guess it would be some sort of mini-yoga session with her stretching you, rolling over you. bending you, loosening you up etc...  Kind of kinky as she presses up directly on you to perform many of the moves.  Round 6 onwards is primarily focused on massaging your groin and prostate area which is probably the highlight of the session.  

So once she knows you're good and ready, she'll grab a bunch of tissue and line your stomach with it. She'll oil up your dick and proceed to pay you many fake compliments on size and form.  The accompanying acoustics are terrible but also a necessary part of the process.  I asked her to take her top off which she complied but declined to take off her shorts even with the promise of more tips  but outside access to her pussy is fine. Her skills were decent and I was off fairly quickly.  She cleaned me up and was probably about to offer me more massaging which I declined.  It was late and I had to work the next day.

Made some small talk but I didn't even bother getting her wechat or anything.  At some point during the session my old slippers were swapped out for new more fancy ones.  Kind of strange, but I guess it marks you as having had a massage. I went up to the 7th floor for a cup of tea and saw several cute girls walking around with their boyfriends...still weird...I guess the forbidden fruit always look good.  So as an added note, apparently this place serves as a transit hotel as well.  So if you want to sleep, there are options.  I believe other reviews cover this in more accurate detail.

So like I mentioned earlier, I believe the No.9 massage was a mistake because of the advance techniques requiring a more experienced technician.  Hence the probability of getting and older girl.  I would return but would try out something else next time.

Recent Ratings
aznsensation22   16-5-2017 23:34  Acceptance  +1   9 massage lol
Sugarbowl   27-4-2017 07:26  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
MothToAFlame   26-4-2017 09:10  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   25-4-2017 17:52  Karma  +4   Thanks!
lishhu   25-4-2017 10:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
twelve98   25-4-2017 09:53  Karma  +5   they have hotter girls doing the 9 massage too but generally it's overpriced imo