Reading Access 40
Registered 2-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2017 21:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Eastern Garden Food & Spa #756 - Bizarre experience

Date & Time of Session: 27 Mar afternoon
Name: #756
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Putonghua)
Face: 4/5 (small round face)
Body: 5/5 (skinny legs, trim waist, ample boobs)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: no
Price & Session Length: RMB 888
Repeat: yes, but with a different girl

I decided to take a duvet day from work today and head over to the mainland.  I think the last time I went was about 5 years ago, and my visa would otherwise go unused.  I checked out some posts on this fine forum and thought I would try to make my way to YK.  However no such luck and ended up walking into this establishment after walking around for over an hour.  It is located just behind the Shangri-la, on Remnim South Road next to an HSBC and opposite Vienna hotel (if you are lucky your map software will find you the Shangri-la and Remnim South Road).  I was lucky enough to bump into another punter who helped me with the translation to get in.  My advice is to just pick and point to anything you want.  You can always change your mind when you get upstairs.  I have only been to a spa twice before, and luckily knew the drill about putting everything in your locker and then showering.  Unfortunately I made a couple of school-boy errors.  The first was to leave my phone in my locker, which meant they needed to help me with the translation.  The second was to leave my wallet as I do like to leave a tip with the girls.  The place also has wifi access so no need to buy a sim card.

I was told by the fellow punter that drinks upstairs were free, which was great and was waiting for my Thai massage girl.  Then I noticed they had another menu, the highlight was a pink melody at RMB 888 for 2 hours.  I didn't have a clue what I was buying but compared to a HE at Kama or Club Avenue, I didn't think I could go wrong.

I was shown to a room with a bed / en-suite bath + toilet, and waited for a few minutes.  #756 came in, took out her notepad and stood up against the wall in her mini outfit, skinny legs and tights.  I seriously wanted to lay her on the bed and knock one out there and then.  Before my brain could work, she had already left the room and came back with some bath-salts, and a plastic covering.  She then placed the plastic covering over the bath and wet it down and stick to the side of the bath.  And left the tap running so the bath would fill.  Whenever I touched her, she would tell me off and say "no", which wasn't very sporting, but I knew more would come later.  What followed was a body scrub all over me, and then a bath with a good rub down and a head massage.  This was great, but LB wanted a little action.  And #756 was just doing her little tease and saying "no".

Then she got me dressed and we moved into another room.  Finally a bed where two people could lie down together.  Again #756 was having no monkey business.  She told me to lie down in Chinese.  Not having a clue what she said, she showed me.  Not one to miss an opportunity I started massaging her back and rubbish her groin area, and she told me "no" and I had to stop.  Anyway the massage was good and after about 30 minutes in that room, LB was finally getting some playtime.  I so wanted to see those titties, but I kept on getting "no" even as I unhooked her bra.  So I stopped.  And then she decided to pull her top up and reveal them to me herself.  Next was the skirt, shorts and tights.  The skirt seemed to have disappeared during the massage.  So when I went for the short and tights I was again told "no".  A minute later, #756 sensed I wasn't going to do anything which might upset her.  So she pulled her shorts and tights down herself.  And lots of playful interactions and nipple licking going on inbetween.  After a few minutes it was .  I almost on her outfit, which I'm pretty sure I missed.  We still had 20 mins left, so after she washed hands, I got another head massage and body massage.

After changing and paying, it was time to go home and back across the border.  I leave you with a photo, which has the Chinglish translation of the spa in their front window display.

Overall a great, if somewhat bizarre, experience

Recent Ratings
gloryspike   19-4-2017 09:39  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
skml   17-4-2017 20:17  Karma  +4   
Ian8562   17-4-2017 18:17  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   4-4-2017 05:31  Karma  +3   what a run around. too many no's there and finally a maybe.
batman108   30-3-2017 05:36  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
hotjac   29-3-2017 14:04  Karma  +2   You need more practise ;)
LeoCan   29-3-2017 00:47  Karma  +4   
Weelock   28-3-2017 00:20  Karma  +3   Excellent
stinkyfeet   27-3-2017 22:33  Karma  +3   Bad luck. Just go to lushan hotel during the daytime and you'll be happy at only 308 rmb
UncleDad   27-3-2017 21:41  Karma  +4   Thx for sharing
donkeykongjr
Lustful Lord

UID 112059
Digest Posts 0
Credits 618
Posts 38
Karma 613
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2017 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Apologies.  My SO walked in while on the forum.  Here is the photo I referred to in the post.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   30-3-2017 05:36  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2017 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Eastern Garden

I can identify with SO issues, and can guess as to why only a hj was your goal.

I'm also guessing from her attitude that a bj or fs would have been a definite no, but a bj could have easily been had  for  half your price at acceptable places.
dreamer01
Nookie Newbie

UID 190835
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2017
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline