Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2017 13:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST - Maggie: an S&M Session

Date & Time of Session: Monday, 20th of March, at 7:30PM.
Name: Maggie
Nationality & Language: Local. Can do basic English.
Face: 2.5 (MILF-y. NMCOT)
Body: 2.25 (Had a corset on for the whole session)
Skill: 3.5 (First time, so I don't have any comparisons)
Service: 3.5 (They went easy on me )
Price & Session Length: 900 for 1 hr (Offered a session with 2 girls for 1600 at first)
Repeat: Maybe, but most likely with the other girl that was there...

I've always been kinda interested in S&M, but never did so before, so I contacted Maggie by Whatsapp to try out. It was easy to make an appointment with her. She speaks a bit of English.

When I got there, there was a huuuuge room with linoleum tiles. Very bright. Maggie, this MILF, greeted me in a secretary's outfit and asked me for what I wanted. I told her I was a first-timer with S&M and I asked her for basic suggestions. There was another girl, a young cutie named Yoyo (Or Coco... dun remember, it's been a few days ) that I found really, really attracted to. I'd give her 4.25/5 on my scale for face and body, and she looked really hot with all that leather. Maggie tried the hard sell of both her and Yoyo for a double-mistress session for 1600. I really should have taken it, because when I told her I couldn't because I didn't bring enough, Yoyo looked disappointed, and she went back behind the curtain and pretty much took a nap. DAMNIT, my thin wallet making the decisions my LB should have made.

I am unsure if I should post what kinda session I was having in detail like I normally do for my other reviews, but basically it involved leather straps and stockades for the most part,with spanks and whips. My ass is still pretty red. The session ended with a HJ while being pegged with a strap-on. Maggie went real easy on me, I feel. A kind mistress, not a cruel one, but I'm sure I can ask her to be more rougher with me. The whole time, I was wondering how this session could have been if I had asked Yoyo to participate as well, because... man... she was a cutie. If I ever return to Maggie's place next time, I'm definitely gonna ask for a session with Yoyo.

Recent Ratings
jimyum   25-3-2017 12:35  Karma  +4   
bigchief27a   24-3-2017 18:44  Karma  +1   Interesting
salvarez   24-3-2017 13:51  Karma  +4   Awesome! Gonna have a spank! Can you bang her too?
UncleDad   23-3-2017 22:03  Karma  +4   Thanks for the share! We've all got different kinks.
simple_needs   23-3-2017 19:49  Karma  +3   interesting
frogtaru   23-3-2017 14:05  Karma  +1