Acceptance 103
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2017 23:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen Luohu - Luohu Hotel (LW Sauna) #99

Date & time of session: mid March 2017
Location: Shenzhen Luohu Hotel 罗湖大酒店 (Pinyin: Luohu Da Jiudian) on the 6th floor.
Name: #99 - I have her Wechat if you ask after I get a Karma upvote ;-)
Nationality & Language: Chinese girl from Jiangxi
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 (big natural E cup breasts, tight body, ~160 cm)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 0/5 (was wearing skin tight red panties but definitely wasn't a thong)
Price & Session Length: 308 RMB Wechat price for 1 hour or service
Repeat: No

I tried posting in the Newbie section but I couldn't find the "new post link". I then realized that I was promoted recently to Musky Member. Haha. Maybe that's why I can't post there anymore? Please continue with the up votes so I can learn more about the hidden spots and make more reports here.

I was invited randomly by the Luohu Hotel Sauna "ke fu" (customer service) to their private wechat discussion group a couple months ago. The girls like to post on there too so it seemed the sauna was pretty active. Decided to visit this place to make a report for everyone here.

The closest subway to the hotel is Guo Mao (国贸) which is actually quite close to the Luohu border. Take a look at my attached map.

I saw the pictures of 99 on one of the agent wechat accounts (I can share this also if you request it with some Karma upvotes) and texted them to reserve. I originally wanted 999 but she wasn't working for another week. Reservations with the agent was really easy and he was very responsive.

When I entered the hotel, I walked past the reception (located on the right side of the lobby) and went up to the 6th floor. Elevator door opens and I was a little shocked at how small this place is. Most of the customers I saw spoke Cantonese so I'm guessing it caters mainly to HK guys (like us here).

The shower room was a little musky (wet feeling) and didn't feel as clean as other places I've been to. I thought from the active Wechat group that this place would have been a lot cleaner and bigger. After showering I was showed to my room and told to wait for about 10 minutes for 99 to show up. I have to give props to the customer service team here as they didn't bait and switch me like a lot of places do. I took a photo of the room and also the what was outside the window.

The girl's face is a little rounder than in her glamour photos but they are the photos of her. She came dressed in a halter top and mini skirt with medium height heels (sexy office lady style). I asked her at different times if I could take a photo of her body or face but she said no as she would like to keep her real photos off the internet. She says they photoshop all their faces so it isn't too recognizable. I understand her concern also. Sorry brothers... no real photo this time.

She says she's relatively new to the industry and only came to Shenzhen a few weeks ago. Definitely isn't a young chicken but her skin was super soft and silky. I believe her when she said she was around 28.

We did the typical routine: back massage, front massage, breast massage with whole body, hot water massage, hot water BBBJ, BBBJ. Told her I wasn't into rimming (du long) and she said she wasn't either. LOL

Nice girl, and decent service, but I personally didn't feel a connection with her.

As usual, I will always post a map and name in English and Chinese (and pinyin) so you guys have a easier time finding the places I go to. Again, I'm still building up my reading access so extra Karma will be much appreciated.

[ Last edited by  shockr at 21-3-2017 00:01 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
GimmeASpa   22-6-2017 23:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Can you share the wechat account?
Cruzaderhk   7-6-2017 22:33  Karma  +2   thx for report! Please PM me her Wechat :)
lishhu   19-4-2017 05:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Nerdyphotog3   12-4-2017 04:54  Karma  +2   Excellent... would love the wechat
LeoCan   24-3-2017 23:25  Karma  +4   
joey88   23-3-2017 05:36  Karma  +2   Thanks!
hotjac   22-3-2017 19:03  Karma  +2   Great detailed review, much appreciated.
obe   22-3-2017 07:52  Karma  +10   Excellent
Weelock   21-3-2017 12:29  Karma  +4   Nice rpt & Interesting.From her pictures, she doesn't seem to have 36E. It looks a little smaller. What is your opinion ...
tantraguymn   21-3-2017 09:19  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   21-3-2017 07:03  Karma  +2   Appreciate the detailed info!
MothToAFlame   21-3-2017 03:09  Karma  +4   Excellent well done on getting Musky Member status
batman108   21-3-2017 00:46  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   21-3-2017 00:24  Karma  +6   My favorite girl is their!
Toddy
Nookie Newbie

UID 190281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 5
Karma 26
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2017 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Excellent story, Thx for your good review

Recent Ratings
ramont   14-4-2017 10:16  Acceptance  +1   Read the rules about one-liners. Use ratings for this.
dreamer01
Nookie Newbie

UID 190835
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2017
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2017 23:04  Profile P.M. 
Nice report, can you share the agent's wechat?