Karma 30
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2017 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
San Francisco Guide

I thought I should post this because I've received quite a few questions about the San Francisco area.

Brief outline of services in the Bay Area (San Francisco and surrounding area)

1)Massage Parlors - located throughout most cities, service varies, and providers generally not that appeal
2)Chinese Organizations - located throughout most cities, advertisements can be found on cityvibe, prices are generally cheaper around $160 1 hr/1pop, bait and switch not uncommon but sometimes find providers with excellent appearance, service is usually not gfe (no kissing, CBJ, lay on their back motionless), providers rotate often (usually around 10 days) so advertisements of providers may not be current, language usually Mandarin maybe a little English, usually little to no reference required
3)Korean organizations - located in three cities San Francisco, San Mateo, and San Jose (majority in San Mateo and San Jose), pricer around 220+ 1 hr/multi pop, usually excellent looks and service (YMMV depending on connection), language Korean with English skills varying by on provider

The sites to find providers are:

1)cityvibe (most up to date listing but no reviews)
2)aampmaps (many reviews, but also known for fake reviews)
3)fbsa.club (not as many reviews as aampmaps, but reviews are routinely checked for accuracy by moderators)

Overview of locations:

The majority of providers are located in San Mateo and San Jose. Most providers are in apartment complexes that will require driving to the location. If you want to peruse these locations, I recommend renting a car. If you want to obtain incall at your hotel, I recommend searching for providers on "the erotic review." Generally, the Korean organizations are much cheaper than the incalls, but the you will need a car to go to their locations. The same driving requirements generally apply to the Chinese organizations too. For a 60 difference between the Chinese an Korean, I recommend the Korean organizations for much better service and looks.

Procedures for Booking:

1)find provider on site of choice
2)text or call to request appointment (recommend texting for fastest results)
   *best to send appointment request at 9 am, people start calling at 9 am and schedulers receive a flood of calls, your choice may be booked if you call later in the day, calling earlier also allows booking alternate options if your first choice is not available
    *best to try and book appoint earlier in the morning when providers are fresh, service may drop at the end of the day due to fatigue
3)format for requesting appointment (applies to both Korean and Chinese org)
      1)Name, race, age (ex. Hi, my name is John, Caucasian, 35 yr old)
      2)Name of provider, requested time (ex. I would like to schedule appointment with Jane at 2 pm)
      3)References name and phone number (ex. I have seen May 123-123-1234 and and June 456-456-4557)
    *if you do not have local references, they may want additional information like copy of identification or business name and phone number to confirm your identity, it is up to you how much information you are comfortable giving
    *if things are slow and schedulers need to fill appointments, they may book you with little or no screening  
4)if scheduler books you, they were send a response confirming the booking
5)scheduler usually will usually provide location to after you confirm the appointment a few hours prior to the scheduled time
6)some schedulers may give additional instructions

Procedures for Meeting:

1)find directions to location
2)arrive at location 15 minutes prior to scheduled time
3)find a way to blend in to the area (providers and schedulers will blacklist you if it looks like you are waiting for a provider, having a car is useful because you can sit in the car and look like you are busy)
4)text scheduler that you are at the location, scheduler will provide instructions for how to find provider's location
5)walk to provider's location, try to blend in (it is likely that you are in an apartment complex, try to look like you are visiting a friend, looking like you do not belong will attract attention to the provider and may result in blacklisting)
6)once outside provider's door DO NOT KNOCK, the door should open automatically (usually two providers in multiroom apartment, knocking may scare other clients or the other provider)
7)step inside the apartment (you will not see anyone because the provider will be out of sight behind the door)
8)once you see the provider, greet her and follow her instructions
9)inside the room place donation on table/desk

Tips for better experience:
1)smile and be personable (connection will improve service)
2)good hygiene (shower and brush teeth before, good hygiene encourages connection)
3)respect provider's limits (should be self explantory, but heard various complaints from providers, some great providers have left because of bad experiences)

Recent Ratings
Weelock   20-6-2020 03:46  Acceptance  +5   Favorable
Jjahkg1   23-1-2020 00:45  Acceptance  +1   Great info!
johnrx78   8-10-2018 10:11  Acceptance  +2   Good info man. I have the same situation as bro dan_168. Can you please pm me some info on how to get the first referenc ...
obe   29-6-2018 12:14  Acceptance  +10   Excellent
batman108   19-11-2017 13:41  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
Halski   27-5-2017 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Thanks for including my review site.. fbsa.club
jeffzeke   24-3-2017 18:43  Acceptance  +4   outstanding info!
bohica   15-3-2017 23:45  Acceptance  +6   Appreciate the intel!!!
Petay_1283   15-3-2017 13:29  Acceptance  +10   This is really good, well done bro!!
doghead   15-3-2017 13:29  Acceptance  +6   This guide can apply to NYC too. Great info. Thanks.
chelsea10010   14-3-2017 23:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the intel!
quartz13579   14-3-2017 11:02  Acceptance  +1   
ZOZu   14-3-2017 04:45  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   13-3-2017 19:33  Acceptance  +2   Nice! I have a San Francisco report I'm about to write!
Halski
Kinky King

UID 198973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 60
Karma 1001
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2017 14:51  Profile P.M. 
San Francisco. FBSA Admin and Mod

If you guys have any questions about SF,  I'm Halski.

Admin and mod of FBSA.  I probably see 2-3 girls a week for the last 8 years.

So,  you got questions just ask

Recent Ratings
Weelock   20-6-2020 04:02  Acceptance  +8   What does FBSA mean, Frisco Baseball Softball Association I also found other acronyms. Might need help in the future a ...
dan_168
Nookie Newbie

UID 122685
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 7
Karma 6
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2017 17:20  Profile P.M. 
nice info thanks guy, my problem is how to get the first reference if screening is so hard to get through, i only stay in us for 2 weeks a couple of time a year so no work reference, can you suggest how to get an appointment thanks
bobbylee999
Nookie Newbie

UID 84346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2018 05:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Halski's post

Just sent you a PM, hoping you can help me out bro.
John_john
Nookie Newbie

UID 198092
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 10
Karma 8
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2018 06:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Halski at 27-5-2017 14:51
If you guys have any questions about SF,  I'm Halski.

Admin and mod of FBSA.  I probably see 2-3 girls a week for the last 8 years.

So,  you got questions just ask

I’m visiting and wanted to know where I could find some friends in the San Mateo area.