Language : Mandarin a bit of Cantonese
Nationality : China
Face : 4/5
Body : 4/5
GFE : 3/5
PSE : 4/5
Cost : a little under 3000hkd
Repeat : you know I will

So a rare occasion where I get to go to macau on a weekday, but work is work. Kinda got stuck when I realised that it'll be way too late to head home if I wanted any decent rest so hopped over the the waldo to try and get a room.

As it was early for turning in I went to the 6th floor to burn some time. Usual routine of disrobe shower lounge. As I didn't get a coupon from shun tak this time I only went for a quick foot massage before asking for a line-up. In a way I was hoping that the girl I selected last time would be working tonight as well but no luck. I have to say thou there was a much larger selection available compared to my afternoon visit last time.

There were a few other punters around but even with a fee asking for a line-up there was still about 6 per line-up at the same time. Out of the lot I was offered 2 were viet while the rest were from china. The two viet looked tired so off the list they went. The remaining 4 chinese were quite cute in their own respects but I think I choose number 8 mainly due to her more innocent look(boy was I wrong).

Was once again offered the av themes and I learnt my lesson from my last visit. I asked the girl to choose and figured if she choose the lace theme I will not go for the upgrade, she didn't she went right for the bondage theme with a massive smile on her. Wow really didn't expect that.

Went ahead with the theme. Once in the room it was initially very standard shower together and helping you dry off, but that's all that was standard, she used some very silky fabric to tie my hands on the bed posts and straddled me kissing and licking all over. After some grinding and bbbj she whispered in my ear how she is going to squeeze me dry. She capped me and started to ride me cw, after some time she asked if it would be ok for more excitement. I said yes and she dripped some hot wax on my chest and on herself too, the pain was a bit of rush, but her reaction to the wax on her was super hot and it also caused her ls to squeeze that much tighter. After some more of this she untied my arms and let me finish with doggy.

After finishing up we chatted and I learnt I would be her last customer of the day, so naturally I invited her up to my room later to get more of that freakyness.

So I showered paid and waited for her at the hotel reception area grab some food then headed up to my room for the rest of the evening.

Recent Ratings
MiracleCure   18-4-2017 18:51  Acceptance  +1   wow
genius4832   6-3-2017 00:18  Karma  +4   How much damage for the part 2?
CockasaurusX   4-3-2017 12:04  Acceptance  +1   thanx for sharing!
simple_needs   2-3-2017 22:33  Karma  +2   
James771   2-3-2017 21:14  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   2-3-2017 19:28  Karma  +6   I'm waiting for the sequel
milomiloz   2-3-2017 10:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
flappo84   1-3-2017 09:40  Karma  +6   Excellent - the story after east spa sounds even more interesting
UncleDad   28-2-2017 22:41  Karma  +4   Hawt
cl114
Musky Member

UID 57058
Digest Posts 0
Credits 162
Posts 25
Karma 160
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2017 03:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is 3000 HKD the standard rate at East Spa?
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2017 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 cl114's post

At 3k it is the standard to have an av session with a single digit girl (the less numbers the better the girl normally)

That plus a few lounge massages.

If you are going for just a normal girl and no add ons it is typically about 2k.

At the shun tak coupon office i believe their cheapest package is about 2.5k which gets you a standard girl with no theme and two massage in the lounge. That plus the return ticket.

The coupon does save you a bit on the services but you are tied to a few particular services if you go for the more expensive one, I would suggest getting the cheaper coupon first then upgrade if you feel like it when you're at the spa.