Name: Na Na
Number: 002
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  3/5
Service:  2/5
Price & Session Length:  399 Japanese Massage plus 10% house so 439 total
Repeat: Not this massage/girl

My probable final experience of this trip was back to No. 9 now I knew I could manage it in an evening as long as work was finished by 8pm. Very easy to find the second time except that the outdoor lifts seem to be exit only. Exit B of the metro brings you up close to the entrance but is a long, winding underground walk to get there. Not busy so quite easy.

As per suggestions made on my last report I went down from top level massage to the lowest expected to get LB attention - the "Japanese" massage. After  showering I went straight to level 5 and on the way to the lift a non-Chinese guy asked if I spoke English, it was clear he wasn't a native English speaker himself and looked Middle Eastern in appearance but said he was from Australia. He then followed me into the lift. I asked if he was going for food, he said no. Did he have a massage booked, yes. He followed me out of the lift at L5 and the girl greeting us assumed we were together, despite me saying we were not. He followed me to the seating to wait and he asked if I wanted to join him in his massage! I said no, I have my own booked thanks! The girl came back and got the message he wasn't with me, took his number from him and it turned out he had had his massage already - he was looking for another, perhaps on my tab. On your bike!

I was taken off to my room - a smaller room that for the No.9 specialmassage - and I noted the frame on the ceiling of the room when I entered and suspected (correctly) that there would later be some backwalking involved. I guess the frame means they don't need girls trained in balancing while carrying it out. It also lightens the pressure as they can hold themselves up.

In came my girl, not immediately attractive to me facially but wearing a nice tight, short dress showing off a reasonably tidy body with small tits and I was happy with that. She dialled us into the system - and then left the room for a while. Not good to do this at the start on my clock, I think. She came back with a towel, then left again (!) and came back a few minutes later ... with another towel!

I lay down on my front with top off and she then wrapped one towel around her so that her bottom half was completely covered. And it pretty much stayed that way throughout even when I asked for it to be removed several times.

The massage was OK. Not as good as my previous visit, but still OK. Shoulder, neck, back and backwalking then there was some nice reacharound action and I was flipped over. But the position taken up for LB attention was her sat cross legged at the far end of the bed, with the towel covering the top half of legs completely and almost no view of her and certainly no access other than to feet and ankles. Now they were nice feet and ankles but that is not my thing. She also used way too much oil, adding more and more and more all the time, I could barely feel anything. Attempts to reduce it were met with incomprehension, attempts to change position completely resisted. She made no eye contact whatsoever, I wasn't having fun and LB went from ready for action to sleepy bye byes. This might be the first China massage I've had where HJ has been started but failed. I was up for it and had made a long trip to the place to seek it out, so I was a bit disappointed. I tried to explain I needed more to get me going but got no change and finally told her to stop flogging a dead horse and we moved on. Leg massage was good, head massage was also good and in fact stirred LB again. Too late, my little friend, you had your chance...

I cannot be sure if it was because of the girl's lack of technical skill, the reluctance of her to get involved or perhaps this particular massage choice means you don't get that level of involvement and it's just a basic hand relief at this level.

I'd return here as it is a good setup and has good facilities but will try a different offering next time both massage type and girl. The locker boys were again very engaging and attentive and the staff overall are very good. I didn't eat this time as I had eaten earlier but I grabbed a drink and the food area looked busy for a midweek evening.

Recent Ratings
Pradali   16-3-2017 19:30  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   19-2-2017 00:51  Karma  +4   
obe   18-2-2017 12:35  Karma  +10   Excellent and thanks for your GZ reports
chemical   18-2-2017 02:39  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
twelve98   17-2-2017 22:29  Karma  +3   Yeah it's a bit hit and miss who u get. If I knew u were going again I could of recommended some girls. Next time!
batman108   17-2-2017 00:45  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   16-2-2017 22:23  Karma  +3   Thanks for TOFTT
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2017 22:28  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The ceiling rails aren't for beginners. Yes, it's for better balance, but it's also better for pressure control. They generally prefer back walking because ,although it's tiring, it's easier on their hands and back.

Leaving the room for long stretches after starting your clock is common in China. They once had the person who brought me to the room call down and have my time start. The person massaging me didn't come in for another 15min or so. They claimed that I paid for the usage of the facilities (room), that includes a massage. Suffice to say that I wasn't pleased.

~UD

Recent Ratings
Marky31   17-2-2017 00:56  Karma  +3   Best backwalking I ever had was from a tiny girl balancing on her own with pin point accuracy in her feet. Awesome when ...
Marky31
Lustful Lord

UID 110132
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 56
Karma 712
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2017 00:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 UncleDad's post

Sorry - truncated.

Best backwalking I ever had was from a tiny girl balancing on her own with pin point accuracy in her feet. Awesome when done right.

It was in Shenzhen, but I was taken to the place by colleagues long since gone and have no idea where it was, Nanshan somewhere.