Number: 1
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Gongdong, mandarin
Face: 9/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 2148 coupon + 90 for av upgrade and 800 for girl 50 min with girl, 20 min per massage
Repeat:yes, but would like to try the east castle spa first

1st time I have ever tried the east star enterainment group, originally was going to go to the East Castle Spa, but the guy at the counter at shun tak stated that considering how early i'm going to be over there it is better to go to the east spa club instead. trusted the guy on this and went for the coupon that gave me 1 girl, two massages, 1 thigh massage and a body scrub.

got to macau at 12:15, was expecting there to be a rep at the exit to take me there, but waited 30 minutes but still no sign of the company, tried calling number but no answer, walked to the place in the end, took less than 15 minutes.

at the spa the usual robe shower routine, got to the lounge and was a little taken back on how small it was (about 32 chairs), sat down and was instantly offered my foot massage, while I was enjoying this a bro who was already there was getting his lineup I was able to see what was on offer.

after my foot massage I got my ears cleaned and then asked for a line up, only 4 in the line up, but it was 2pm very early so understandable, eliminated 2 mainly due to them not looking interested, and thou there was one who look quite young, the tatoos didn't do it for me, with the remaining being a model class and looking very tempting, so went with the model.

the manager suggest I go with an av theme as it will only be 90 on top of my coupon so went with it. asked the girl to choose a theme she liked and she suggested the lace theme.

said ok, them waited about 5~10 minutes for her to get ready, was taken up to the room arm in arm felt great the entire time as her outfit was just her underwear stockings and a laced robe. The girl was actually quite short after taking her heels off, only coming up to my shoulders, hiwever once in the room she and i showered together during which she washed me while I got to grab her ass and play with her a bit.

after the shower and towel down she put her stockings back on and kept them on throught the rest of the session, usual cat bath and bbbj, a little teeth during the bj but overall very good sensation. when it came to the main even I had some tough time getting in her even thou she was quite wet she was tight, she slowly eased herself on and I think she came with me just entering her. she rode me for a bit until i fliped her (which was quite easy considering her petite size). in mish i tried kissing her, but she wasn't into it at first but after some more pumping she warmed up and allowed some light kissing with tongue, after some more of this i pulled out  her took the dom off and came on her chest, she seemed to like it.

afterwars she showered with me and toweled me down, after some more light kisses i paid her 800 and went down to the lounge to get my remaining services.

overall I'm very glad I came to this place, the guy at the counter didn't send me wrong, thou I would have to say that the lace av theme isn't worth it, go with another theme next time.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   9-1-2017 11:23  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   8-1-2017 13:43  Karma  +3   outstanding!