Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2017 15:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Eye (I) - Jordan Thai - Double visit

This will be a bit short given the amount of work i need to do before i head to korea.  cannot wait for korea, will most definitely report if i can squeeze time for a session or two while i'm there.

Session #1
Date & Time of Session:  around 8pm Dec 30, 2016
Location:  13/F Flat E Vincent House, 89-93 Shanghai St, Jordan
Name: Eye (or just I)
Link: that other site
Nationality & Language: Thai / little english
Face: 3/5 face is alright, can tell she did some work, minus point for braces
Body: 4/5 body is great and natural, she's not that tall but not too skinny and just enough meat
Skill: 4/5 very very good BBBJ, read below
Service: 4/5 very good service, basically near GFE, bargain for $300
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $300 for 30 min
Repeat: Yes and did, see below

Had a meeting at jordan and stopped by after a quick light dinner to see what the thai nests were like.  given that it's end of the year a lot of the rooms were closed.
went to vincent house and surprised to see all three available.  saw her and thought she looked the best out of the three and walked in.

did a quick shower which she was quite thorough especially in washing the LB, the room itself was quite clean but the bed is really annoyingly placed where you barely have any room to move around because three sides of the bed is right up against the wall.  honestly can't do that many positions.  

anyway she lied me down, did the whole cat bath which was alright.  but once she got down to the bbbj, wow....really really well skilled, good suction and rolling her tongue on the tip and not using her hands and just her mouth and throat.  a little bit of deep throat as well, but she kept on going with the bj and rolling around with her tongue, and looking at me with the fuck me eyes.  i nearly almost came with just her bbbj...was almost tempted to CIM right there, but had to stop her and slow down.

she capped me and started cow girl, tried to do missionary but hard due to the bed positioning.  we went back to cow girl and pumped her for a good 20 min and she moaned hard.  she's quite tight and could feel her getting wet.  finally i

she showered me again and helped me dry.  very sweet, got her line and left.

Session #2
Date & Time of Session:  around 9pm Jan 4 2017
Location:  13/F Flat E Vincent House, 89-93 Shanghai St, Jordan
Name: Eye (or just I)
Link: that other site
Nationality & Language: Thai / little english
Face: 3/5 face is alright, can tell she did some work, minus point for braces
Body: 4/5 body is great and natural, she's not that tall but not too skinny and just enough meat
Skill: 4/5 very very good BBBJ, read below
Service: 3.5/5 thought the repeat session would be better but for some reason she seemed to be rushing just a little bit.  still good service, but definitely not as good as last.
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $300 for 30 min
Repeat: This is the second time

similar to last time so not much to repeat.  i honestly just went back to get the bbbj more than anything else.  

She's leaving Jan 23 for anyone who's interested.  I doubt I'll go back to her since I've already tried her twice, and there's always a new girl to try.  I'm just a bit bummed her service wasn't as good the second time around.  Regardless, she's sweet and will treat you well if you treat her well. she gave me her line and attached some of her line pictures.  enjoy!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pinkrabbit   8-1-2017 16:52  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   8-1-2017 08:54  Karma  +1   Thanks for the info! Great breasts!
Freelancer   8-1-2017 06:07  Karma  +6   Favorable
Jack_Sparrow   7-1-2017 14:10  Karma  +4   thanks
batman108   7-1-2017 00:51  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
ramont   6-1-2017 23:56  Karma  +5   thanks
MothToAFlame   6-1-2017 22:01  Karma  +4   Excellent
Petay_1283   6-1-2017 17:19  Karma  +8   Awesome
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2017 08:58  Profile P.M. 
Real or memorex

Those breasts are mcot, natural ones are just so much more fun to play with. Did she allow a lot of fondling of them and her nipples?
ergodyne85
Kinky King

UID 9352
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1977
Posts 106
Karma 1964
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2017 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

Yup, gently had my way with them all around. I tried daty, she didn't outright reject but can tell she didn't like it so I didn't really go for it either time.