Subject: Veggie massage but attractive girls?
MontgomerScott
Nookie Newbie

UID 167876
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2016 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Veggie massage but attractive girls?

Hey all,

Been in HK for quite a while and found some really decent veggie places (e.g. Thai Retreat @ Kennedy Town) and non-veggie places (e.g. Reiki & Kama). But sometimes I find myself wanting a massage from an attractive girl but not have to pay the premium (and not expecting) for a hj. Would be great if anyone can recommend a place like this in Hong Kong at a reasonable price. Would be grateful if you can post a place below/PM me and happy to share some of my experiences down the road.

Understand the mainland is probably better at this but wondering if this exists in HK where we don't have to travel too far from our home.

Thanks!

[ Last edited by  MontgomerScott at 7-12-2016 14:18 ]

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   8-12-2016 09:38  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   7-12-2016 20:18  Acceptance  +2   Problem is such places tend to charge rates as high as "spas" with pretty girls, so you might as well go for the HE
MinorInfection
Lustful Lord

UID 158441
Digest Posts 0
Credits 906
Posts 69
Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2016 09:38  Profile P.M. 
I could recommend Serenity Spa in TST. You DON'T really have to op for HE there. HE in Serenity starts at $200 so if you don't pay that and just pay the base massage prices (I think it's like 300 for 60 mins, and maybe a very basic tip), and you can end up with a hard-working cutie there.

Recent Ratings
zebra   8-12-2016 11:30  Acceptance  +3   OP has tried Reiki and Kama already, where the girls are far prettier than Serenity IMHO
Jayz8080
Musky Member

UID 159008
Digest Posts 0
Credits 158
Posts 35
Karma 156
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2016 10:49  Profile P.M. 
I have never gone to veggie body massage place. Do you wear your underwear during the massage?
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2016 11:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 MontgomerScott's post

There is an unwritten law that says the prettiness of a masseuse is inversely proportional to her massage technique. And if you asked for good looks, great skills AND cheap, I really think you should spend your time on other things, such as searching for the unicorn or curing cancer.
What I often do is to go to Kama and ask for veggie massages. Several girls there have very solid techniques. After being groped by guys all day long, these girls usually respect you for requesting for serious massages and will use their life learning on you. And after gaining their respect and trust, serious massages can sometimes lead to very great GFE.
I have never tried asking for non-HJ massages in other walk-ups because girls there work for your tips. If you ask for nonHJ massage, they will not like it. Prices at Kama are fixed, so the girls make the same no matter they give you a HJ or not. But then your question is whether you can get a veggie massage from a beautiful masseuse without paying extra. I can't help you on that.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   8-12-2016 14:22  Acceptance  +6   Let op research something else. I'm in my sixth year researching NutSakus Unicornis Carcinoma
Mister   8-12-2016 13:47  Acceptance  +4   Girls in walkup spas get only $100 or so from the house, so if they don't get at least the standard $200 tip, you're n ...
MinorInfection   8-12-2016 12:51  Acceptance  +1   This...... is a really cool answer. I gotta try this, then. I don't always want HE.