Registered 21-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2016 03:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Darling 1 #312

Thread: Darling 1 #312
Date & Time of Session: November 23, 2016
Name:  
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese (Mandarin, some Canto, limited English)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5 / 10 (Large natural B to small C cups with good proportions)
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: HKD 1,360 (coupon from Shun Tak) + 500 HKD to girl

I took the ferry to Macau, went to the Shun Tak ferry terminal and purchase a voucher from one of the travel agencies upstairs on the second floor. I was told that the arrangement had changed, and the price was now broken down into two segments, 1360 paid to the travel agency, and 500 to be given directly to the girl herself. I arrived at Darling 1 at about 6 p.m.

There were quite a few girls inside, at least 40 ladies in my rough estimate. I sat down n the couch (there was another chap siting on the other side of the couch) and one of the young managers came by and spoke to me. I asked for a beer, and he brought one over promptly. I asked for real tits, even small ones OK, but absolutely no silicone. He made some recommendations. He explained to me how the system went and there were choices between Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese girls. I settled for #312, a  Vietnamese girl. Based on past experience I found that Chinese girls tend to be less pleasant in bed because of their attitude. Of course that is from my own experience and not necessarily applicable to everyone.

I handed over my voucher to the manager and he explained to me that I had to pay an additional $500 in cash to the girl in the room. After all this was done we went into the room. We did not go upstairs this time we stayed on the third floor behind the exhibit room. The room itself was pretty nice, the usual round bed with a large shower area and a large tub. I was surprised that when she removed her heels she was rather short perhaps not more than five feet tall and a little bit chunky however I like some meat on a girl so that was not a problem. And besides that she had pretty big boobs, and real ones. We proceeded with the shower in the tub and she did her usual stuff so applied oil and and squeezing my little brother with her boobs, and gave me a short BJ.

After after hosing off, we dried up went to bed and the same thing repeated. After about 5 minutes she capped my LB and proceeded with the real business. She went into the cowgirl position, and work feverishly, however her grinding was to my opinion, a little bit too heavy. I always preferred light grinding or actually no grinding, because grinding causes lateral pressure on the base of the dick and occasionally when the grinding gets too rough, I could lose an erection from the pain. And it takes a long long time for it to come back. After her cowgirl position we went into missionary, then back to missionary, and then DG standing up. Finally I attempted to do another missionary, but by then I had trouble holding the election because of the pain from the cowgirl position and it was getting a bit worse, so at that point I stopped and did not wish to pushed it too much and I asked her to use her mouth and her hand to finish off. To which she obliged and she started with her mouth, and finish with her hand. All in all the experience was good and as usual I have never been disappointed with any experience from darling one, with the possible exception here. While the management is always very courteous and obliging, and the girls are all well trained. One thing to mention: While in the middle of the bedroom action, the intercom suddenly came on and an announcement was made in Chinese in a somewhat urgent tone. My lady of the evening immediately darted out of the bed told me that there was a possible room inspection by the police, but that there was nothing to worry about. She gave me a towel and asked me to cover my bottom half. She then put her clothes back on and stood near the door. She asked that I should not make any sound, no talking or anything.

After about 2 or 3 minutes, she came back onto the bed, and took off her panties, but left her top on and climbed on top of me for a silent cowgirl play. We did this for a few minutes, and then the intercom came on again with the same voice and yet another announcement. At that point, I was told by the girl that the cops had left and it was OK to continue. So she took off her top again and we continued. However, the little incident broke the pace of the session in my opinion. In total, I estimate the yellow flag period lasted between 10 to 15 minutes.

But the part the pissed me off a bit was that when the phone finally rang to remind us that the time was coming up, I looked at my watch and noticed that that yellow flag period was counted as part of my session time. This lost time should have been covered by the D1 management, I paid good money for my session, but someone (the management)  took a bite out of my apple without paying.

[ Last edited by  newguyici at 4-12-2016 03:36 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sm3066   20-2-2017 01:45  Acceptance  +1   awesome
lottalove   20-12-2016 01:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
genius4832   13-12-2016 18:49  Karma  +3   Nice intel on price sheet appreciated
batman108   12-12-2016 23:13  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
devilgodspeed   4-12-2016 14:07  Karma  +10   Nice price update
JackTheBat   4-12-2016 13:43  Karma  +5   Thanks for info and photos of updated Shun Tak price-sheets.
stinkyfeet   4-12-2016 13:34  Karma  +3   I would have continued to stay for another fifteen minutes
sbs23   4-12-2016 08:40  Karma  +1