Karma 1034
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2016 18:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Darling 1 - closed

Not a review but an update for all Macau mongerers.

Darling 1 has been closed down since the Macau Grand Prix last week.  Wanted to go visit but taxi driver advised that there was a raid about working visas for the girls and they got caught out.  So they're saying they've closed down for "renovations" but no timeframe of when or if it will re-open.

Various punters have had mixed reviews on D1.  I'd never been to the "old" D1, only the new one, but have been multiple times over the past few years and have had enjoyable experiences each time (3 ways).

D1 wasn't the best experiences I've had but there was a certain baseline, dependable quality each time I went (in terms of the overall quality of the girls, plus their skill and training).  I'd liken it to McDonald's, not fantastic but you can be assured of a standardized minimum quality.

Considered D2 instead but taxi driver said the girls their were horrible, old, tired, worn out and bad service.  Couldn't find any recent reviews for D2, but does anyone have any direct experience with D2?

Recent Ratings
Weelock   28-11-2016 13:31  Karma  +2   Yes D1 girls are much better looking than D2.Not worth going to D2 b/c it's a waste of time.
stinkyfeet   25-11-2016 20:04  Acceptance  +6   Leftover Viet and thai girls that couldn't make the cut. Intel based on 2006
James771
Kinky King

UID 112540
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1351
Posts 103
Karma 1346
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2016 11:46  Profile P.M. 
I called Darling 1 and they are open. Business as usual.

Is this belated April fools day?
TwistedMirror
Kinky King

UID 115076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 81
Karma 1034
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2016 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 James771's post

No.  although I didn't physically visit the place.  But was advised by taxi drivers when I went to try and visit.  There were a few of the drivers  waiting around in line, but all said it was closed..?  Was suspicious at first but they all seemed certain it was down for renovations.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   27-11-2016 13:38  Acceptance  +1   macau taxi drivers are the biggest cons in macau. They all want to take you houva and get their fukn commission
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2016 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 TwistedMirror's post

I remember plenty of times I would ask them to take me to sauna and they would say very bad or no good they got a better place.  really I wish I could punch their annoying mouths shut. I try to avoid them at all cost. That plus their minimum cost bs or the scenic routes. So many dumbass games with them.

Recent Ratings
Phaychay   27-11-2016 16:04  Karma  +1   Agree, avoid those leeches. The usual $50 comm they get, is deducted from the girl's money.
newguyici
Carnal Conqueror

UID 122848
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 118
Karma 320
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2016 23:53  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TwistedMirror at 25-11-2016 18:27
Not a review but an update for all Macau mongerers.

Darling 1 has been closed down since the Macau Grand Prix last week.  Wanted to go visit but taxi driver advised that there was a raid about workin ...

I was at D1 on the evening of November 23rd. (report to follow when I get some free time).

While in the middle of the bedroom action, the intercom suddenly came on and an announcement was made in Chinese in a somewhat urgent tone. My lady of the evening immediately darted out of the bed told me that there was a possible room inspection by the police, but that there was nothing to worry about. She gave me a towel and asked me to cover my bottom half. She then put her clothes back on and stood near the door. She asked that I should not make any sound, no talking or anything.

After about 2 or 3 minutes, she came back onto the bed, and took off her panties, but left her top on and climbed on top of me for a silent cowgirl play. We did this for a few minutes, and then the intercom came on again with the same voice and yet another announcement. At that point, I was told by the girl that the cops had left and it was OK to continue. So she took off her top again and we continued. However, the little incident broke the pace of the session in my opinion. In total, I estimate the yellow flag period lasted between 10 to 15 minutes.

But the part the pissed me off was that when the phone finally rang to remind us that the time was coming up, I looked at my watch and noticed that that yellow flag period was counted as part of my session time. This lost time should have been covered by the D1 management, I paid good money for my session, but someone (the management)  took a bite out of my apple without paying.

[ Last edited by  newguyici at 27-11-2016 23:55 ]