Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2016 23:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shenzhen] Fuyuan Spa #289

I visited my second spa just today and had another fantabulous time, with big thanks to coqhk for all his help and his report in finding this nice local HJ place.  I did not go with either of the two girls that coqhk had suggested, since they were not scheduled to work till after 9 pm.  So I went with a random girl.

Date & Time of Session:  Mid afternoon, Nov. 7th
No : 289 ( Mickey is her Wechat name)
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, but understands some Cantonese
Face: 8/10 (Short hair, big eyes)
Body:  8/10 (tall, nice long legs, not a spinner, but not fat.  Firm enough.  B size boobs.  Nice white skin)
Skill: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  290 RMB 90 minutes, plus another 100 RMB for 2 side massages (head and thigh massage) + 10 RMB tip for locker dude
Repeat: Yes, but will try a different girl

I did have a little bit of a challenge trying to find the place, mainly due to my incompetence in navigation skills more than anything else.  As coqhk described in his trip report, this place is opposite the hospital and KTV, one a smaller road.  Google maps surprisingly did a good job of pinpointing my location (and even more surprisingly actually worked for me here).  The map of the roads, at least for this area is pretty up to date too.

There is an outside elevator, and you take it to the 4th floor. Upon entering, I was greeted by staff.  I told them I could not really understand mandarin, asked if they spoke Cantonese and pleasantly one of them did.  We quickly went through the procedure as it was my first time and yes, it is 290 for the 'tou you' and that is pretty much what the guys come here for mainly.

I got a yellow locker card, went in and pleasantly also found out the locker room attendant spoke cantonese.  Got out of the clothes, showered, put on PJs and went out to the lounge area.

The venue itself is not as nice Gold Coast, but that was expected given how he prices were lower too.  The chairs look like they have seen some better days to be honest and there were a couple of leaking spots coming from the ceiling.  

As I was there during the afternoon before anyone else got off work, it was pretty quiet. I think I only saw maybe four other punters there the whole time.  

I sat down, and was offered a drink and asked if I wanted any side massages.  So I opted for a head massage, and when that was done I had a thigh massage too.

The way things work here is that one set of women, usually the older ones who are 40+, do foot massages.  The girl I got, who was probably in her mid or young 20s, did my head and thigh massage and also does ear cleaning and hand massages, along with facials.  Then there are the 'tou you' girls who do the full on body massage + HJ.  These are also pretty young and cute girls.

They are all dressed differently, in their own uniform of sorts to show what they can do.  And there is no mixing of jobs here.  For example, a woman who gives a foot massage cannot do head massages.  

So I received a nice head and thigh massage and thankfully Lum also could speak a bit of cantonese.  There is wifi in the place, but sadly it's weak and not very strong.  I think they need a stronger router or some access points.  Lum is actually quite cute.  Her teeth are a bit crooked and perhaps could use some cleaning, but otherwise she is actually quite pretty and had she offered to do the massage and HJ, I would have taken her up on it.  

Perhaps the one thing I did not like about her was that she was quite chatty, asked a lot of questions.  I was actually pretty tired and just wanted to doze for a bit and relax.  But since it was my first time there, I did not want to be rude and Lum was very helpful in explaining how things worked at this spa.  I tipped 50 RMB for each massage after Lum finished.  The side massages I believe are suppose to last 45 minutes, but each one only lasted for about 35 minutes or so for me.  

So after this I went for the full body massage and HJ.  Unfortunately there were not many girls around or if there were I was told they booked already. So I was assigned a random girl #289, who also spoke some cantonese.  

She is quite friendly and again also quite chatty.  She gives me a typical, hard chinese body massage with the PJs on, then leaves the room for a few minutes, and comes back dressed in her HJ outfit.  Yes, they actually change outfits in between.  

She does not keep it on for long though.  She takes almost all of it off, save the underwear.  Then she gives me a very nice and long tit rub and catbath, both on the front and back.  Followed by me feeling her up from head to toe.  We then dry hump for a few minutes, all the while DFK.  I actually think this girl wanted to fuck me, but of course this would not be the place to do it.

We pretty much do everything except for BJ and FS and eventually she starts working on my cock and this is where things get a bit disappointing.  I don't know if she was just trying to rush things (as it did not really seem like it given how long we were foreplaying), but she was really at it with getting LB to cum, even when I told her to take it nice and slow.   Still, the whole time she is wacking LB, we are DFK and it feels great.  Yet again, when I looked at the clock, I was in and out in like an hour instead of 90 minutes.  

I blast a load and she then cleans it up.  She leaves again to wash hands, comes back and brings and a pad and pen.  She asks if I want to go out to the lounge and relax, but I tell her I am not sure as I want to take a bath first before anything else.  So we get up and leave.  She never actually makes me sign anything, so I'm not sure if I was suppose to or if she wanted tips.  Personally I would not have minded giving a little more in person had she taken her time and used the allocated 90 minutes as was given.

Seems this place gets busy after 9:00 pm and that is when most of the girls show up.  

I have to head back to SZ later this week, so I might pop by again. It certainly is good value for the services offered and I'm hoping I can book one of the two gals that coqhk recommended.

TO GET THERE: Get off at Guo Muo station, take exit B.  Walk down to first major intersection (you'll see Gold Coast Spa), turn right onto Nanhu Road.  Go down another block until you hit Youyi Road (or the big UME Mall Sign), then left.  Walk until you see the T-road with the Greeland spa sign, then turn right. Keep going down and you'll find the spa.  It's across from the KTV.

The first set of wechat photos are of Lum and the next are of #289.

Poon on brothers.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Theex   25-2-2017 03:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   1-12-2016 20:24  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   23-11-2016 23:25  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
skml   11-11-2016 20:03  Karma  +3   
hotjac   8-11-2016 10:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - nice ntk info.
coqhk   8-11-2016 09:07  Karma  +3   Try other gals next time for different experience.
LeoCan   8-11-2016 01:43  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   7-11-2016 23:54  Acceptance  +3   
goodie
Nookie Newbie

UID 110531
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 8
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 12:57  Profile P.M. 
seems like a nice place to go, just need to go more to see who the red cards are
Dawenlo10
Nookie Newbie

UID 166560
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 15
Karma 67
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2016 03:48  Profile P.M. 
Looks like nice place, just across lowu border. Will try it next month. How is it with amount of ladies?