Karma 571
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2016 22:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Botoms Up Bar, Shekou

I spent some time at the Bottoms Up bar this evening at Seaworld in Shekou. I have passed by the bar many times over the last 2 years, but never poked my head in. This evening I did.

Immediately I was invited in by 2 very attractive young women. One was wearing a great red dress and her name is Juju. She is demure and shy and quite cute.  The other is Sunny, and she is a knock out. Both are actually knock outs.They are very slim and in very short skirts, and were constantly moving their bodies over mine. As soon as i sat down, Juju came over to me, hooked her leg over mine and started to stroke my back and chest. Letting my hands roam wherever I wanted was just fine.

Hang on a second!  This is not quite right. Before all the stroking began, I was of course offered a drink.  "Just one drink is all you need"  they told me. So I had a drink. Then they had to have lady drinks. As soon as I agreed, a third lady (bar manager) popped out of nowhere and so I was buying 3 lady drinks. OK, OK, I agreed as I knew I was buying just the one each,, that was to be my limit. Now in this bar, drinks for the ladies are 80 RMB and for the customer they are 50 RMB.  Down the road in the other bars (I will write about Zombie tomorrow), lady drinks are just 40 RMB and customer drinks are 20 or 40 depending if you order beer or liquor.  So the Bottoms Up bar is darned expensive.

That said, we sure had a good time. Both Juju and Sunny let me put my hands wherever I wanted, including inside their scanty underclothes. Much of the time my hands were holding the pool cue as we were playing pool, but not all the time. At some point I took Juju into a side room for some fun, but she wanted extra money. It does not work that way down the street at Zombie, and I wanted to be careful to preserve my cash, so I decided no.  Besides by now, even though I was having a good time with these girls, I could tell that they would find a way to suck me dry, and I am talking about my wallet, not my manhood.

Eventually they convinced me to buy another round and so I did but I was having fun so I did not mind. But I know the game by now so I stopped after the 2 rounds, leaving some of my funds for another night.

Be careful at this bar. You can have fund but the girls are shrewd and will get as much of your money as they can, offering a small return, except for their great looks and ease of letting the hands roam. But if you want more, you will pay a lot for it. It may be worht it, I do not know, but it will be costly. At least that is what I am thinking. A=If anyone has experience at the Bottoms Up bar, I am all ears!

Oh and about pictures. They didn't want me to take any, but "promised" that if I took them to my hotel room, they would be happy to pose with no clothes on. Well, I do not plan to take them to my room, so I had to leave without the pictures to post here.

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   8-12-2016 19:04  Karma  +4   
hotjac   2-11-2016 09:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Nice adventure - the experience seems like you got some value for your money.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2016 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hotchilly's post

Bro, I have never paid 50 for a drink at bottoms up, sorry for commenting on an old post, but just wanted to let you know.

What were you drinking?

Also, girls drinks here should be 50, unless they are doubles.

Bottoms up is closed at the moment, getting a makeover.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   8-12-2016 16:00  Acceptance  +1   good to know.

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'