Name:  unknown
Nationality & Language: prc but speaks canto and mandarin
Face:     4/5        
Body:    5/5        
Skill:      2/5        
Service:  3/5      
GFE:       4/5     
PSE:       1/5   
Price & Session Length:  Approx HKD  4000 (cant remember exact cost)
Repeat: Y

Picked up a coupon from the east spa office at shun tak before dinner and before i knew it I was in Macau. I have mentioned this   before but i love how East arranges for a car service once you get to the terminal. It makes the transit from the ferry terminal to the sauna seamless.

There was a lady waiting for me At the ferry terminal and as soon as i waived to her she called the driver to take me over to the sauna. I was in the sauna maybe 1hr 15 mins affter leaving ShunTak.

After dumping my things and stripping down in the locker room i strolled over to the shower where i rinsed off, mouth washed and shaved. My package included 2 massages 1 body scrub and 1 thigh rub. The lounge area was pretty packed so i ended up in the recently renovated airline lounge area. In my opinion this is a nicer area to sit as you can change the tv channels to whatever you want to watch. (watched a bit of football then some nat geo )

I sat down and due to how full it was service was slow. I finally waived someone down and arranged for a 2 parts neck rub as my nneck was sore as hell. Again I was surprised that the girl assigned to rub my neck was hotter than most of the thigh rub girls walking around. Anyways it was the same kind of service i would have expected, nothing special but it was good. halfway through my massage I ordered some food and agreed to a foot rub. I also got an ear cleaning which i must say i am getting addicted to. After my meal, i wondered around and found a room i had not seen previously (it was the pool area). I lounged in one of the deck chairs but several other punters walked in and were alittle too loud so i moved on back to the lounge area and asked for a body scrub. I must say the body scrub was very mediocre. I would not recommend it to any other other bros heading out there

After the body scrub I was had quite a nice chat with one of the vietnamese neck massage girls and agreed for her to give me a thigh massage. I guess i must have been extra charming cause after she locked the door to the massage room she gave me one of the best HJs ever and i even got to suck on her titties and finger her for a bit. As i was about to   she grabbed my balls and started massaging them while giving me a very nice HJ and giving me a dirty look. I so high that i hit her chin... She squealed but continued till i had finished.

I was exhausted after the session so i went back upstairs and sat around for a bit eating some fried rice and drinking a soda while watching soccer. After another hour or so i went back to the pool area where there was a line up and I chose a long legged beauty why was smiling at me the whole line up. I later learned she had just arrived a few weeks ago. I guess this explains the lower skills and service ratings. It wasnt that she was bad, but she was clearly alittle clueless.

My package also included an AV room so I originally picked the airline av room, i sat around for around 30 mins waiting for a room to free up while talking with my girl and trying to get to know her a little better. After a while, the manager came by and apologized for the delay, he offered to add one more free massage which i of course did not turn down The delay apparently was caused by a punter who had chosen 3 girls but was unable to finish within the 50 or so mins they allocate and had refused to let the girls out of the room and to leave the room himself. I eventually gave up waiting and was coerced into the S&M room (not my thing but i was horny as hell and would have said yes to just about anything at that point )

I was brought downstairs where the punter who had occupied the room was screaming at one of the managers in mandarin while 3 terrified girls scurried out of his room. Felt bad for the girls... but there wasnt much i could do. I followed the magnificent butt of the girl i had chosen and after navigating the winding hallways was brought into the room. I told her i was slightly terrified so she said not to worry. she played the video (in english!!! didnt know this was an option) then told me to lie down on the bed while she got ready.

Once she was ready she helped me out of my clothes then kissed me rather passionately then gave me one of the most pleasant tongue baths ever. she even rimmed me out a little which felt pretty damn good i must admit. She then blindfolded me and gave me a BBBJ while pinching my nipples. It was very erotic, but she kept on coming up and asking if i was okay. It was very sweet.   She stopped after a while and said something in mandarin which i said yes to (in hindsite it was a bad idea  ) and before i knew it i was being splashed with candle wax. very painful.

After a while she untied my hands which had been tied to the bed and before she knew what had happened my hands were roaming all over her magnificent body. I then flipped her on her back and began some DFK and DTY which was she said she enjoyed it quite alot !!! first time i DTY with a WG!

Anyways after around 20 mins, I realized LB was still tired from the frisky thigh massage session so I asked if i could just get a BBBJ in lieu of sex and she agreed. She sensed when i was about to   and took LB out and finished off with a cumshot onto her chest. Very sexy.

After the session we cuddled for a bit  before taking a shower together to wash offf the candle wax and jucies got dressed and i went over to settle my bill.

I only realized after we had finished that she was new at the area, which explained alot of the giggling and asking if I was okay. That may have been why i feel i got more of the GFE instead of PSE. Her service levels were clearly not there but maybe in a few months she will be better..

Anyways headed over to Bangkok for work. Will deff have some reports to post when there!

Recent Ratings
Kortaro   4-10-2016 19:44  Karma  +1   
Nekko   4-10-2016 13:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tripwire   3-10-2016 23:35  Karma  +1   
stinkyfeet   3-10-2016 22:40  Karma  +3   I be pissed at myself as well to be only allocated 50 minutes and pay 12000hkd+
James771   3-10-2016 22:17  Karma  +3   
taipeiroc2011   3-10-2016 21:45  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
LeoCan   3-10-2016 19:10  Karma  +3