Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2016 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
newbie question...

good day, ill be in hongkong for 1 or 2 days...i would like to ask on how or where to ask a girl to come to my hotel...is it allowed? do i need to contact a moderator/agent to facilitate the meet up in my room or do i just call the number on the models page? do most of  the models accept foriengers? thank you in advance for your advice...
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 01:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 corsair388's post

If you went to a steakhouse would you order a pepperoni pizza?  That's exactly what your doing. If RTFF you would know hk punting scene is dominated by walkups and hotel girls (HG).  The few instances of outcall has been generally bad if not horrible. So... Are you gonna order steak or you still prefer the overpriced, past its prime,  used-up pepperoni pizza?

Recent Ratings
kylett   1-10-2016 12:16  Acceptance  +1   Original
hkpunter999   1-10-2016 02:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - agreed, so much to see and do! Get out there!
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7709
Posts 427
Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 02:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 corsair388's post

We were all newbies at some point here! Everything you need to know is contained in this site! If I were going for two nights, I would do two things:

1.) I'd visit a walkup - the first one I went to is Fuji building, it can be intimidating at first, sure, but read through the forum posts and you'll get a great sense of what it is like and what to do.

2.) I'd go take a stroll around Wanchai / Lockhart Rd. All the bars, curtain bars, etc. The prices will be higher, but the experience is incredible. Just don't make the same mistake I did my first time: if you go into a curtain bar, don't buy the girls drinks! That is a quick way to burn money - go in, find a girl you like, and negotiate your price and be on your way with the girl (or girls)!

This may be your first time, but it is not the girls (most likely) - so they will know what to do!

Now go out, explore, have fun, and let us know what how it was!

Recent Ratings
dooper   1-10-2016 07:58  Acceptance  +1   He needs more advice about negotiating in a curtain bar if that is your suggestion. Sending in an unprepared newbie is r ...
kylett
Nookie Newbie

UID 134246
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 6
Karma 17
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 12:48  Profile P.M. 
Personally, I wouldn't mess around with the girls at the Wan Chai bars. Those are usually overpriced and eat you alive for their half ass service. They know that you are visiting HK, want to have fun,  and they will make you pay that premium price. girl + drinks + one or two hours hotel room = alot

Outcall girls usually hit or miss. You need to Wechat or Whatsapp the girl to your hotel room. Remember a lot of these outcall girls only communicate in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) if you planning on picking the Asian ones.  Most of them don't know English. If you are willing to take a chance on outcall u might score a good one or might score a deadbeat. If you have money blow away, then go with those two routes.

If you don't want to work up a expensive price and just want to take care of business, walk-up will be bang for its buck. You can go through most of the apartment rooms, and then choose the girl you want. The price is already set from $400-$700 unless you go for the more exotic ones.
TST, Causeway, Fuji and Sheung Wan usually have the more good looking ones. Best if you start early during the day when they open for business so that you can get the best service then the end of day service where the girl been really worked on. For the price of a Wan Chai girls, you can have have three or four walk-up girls. You will be on a marathon if you can recharge quick enough in a day.

Happy exploring and hunting!
kylett
Nookie Newbie

UID 134246
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 6
Karma 17
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 12:51  Profile P.M. 
someone did a recent post walk-up. That should save you some homework time.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 13:56  Profile P.M. 
This is why you don't do outcalls

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=58379

This member believed it was necessary to pay thousands of euros for privacy, but in general the outcall agency fleeced him as much as they could.

In short outcalls is a terrible solution when you want to get laid.
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7709
Posts 427
Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2016 18:33  Profile P.M. 
Some additional details about the bars & curtain bars...

First, read this post - it contains everything you want to know about the different bars
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=18272

Okay, so the curtain bars - here is the deal... as you walk down Lockhart Rd, there are bars with girls standing outside and a mamasan, they try to get you to come inside -- once inside, there are always a bunch of cute girls, with some on stage dancing and some there to talk with you.

The goal of the mamasan is to take your money. The first way they do that is try to convince you to buy drinks for the girls. These are VERY expensive, don't do it! You are not obliged to do it. If you want some money to go to a girl, save it for a tip after the session!!!

The second way the mamasan is trying to take your money is to convince you to take a girl. This can be anywhere from $1600 HKD on up. I've never paid more than $1600. This is obviously 2 times as much as you will pay at some walkups.... so figure out if this is worth it to you.

Once you've chosen the girl -- or girls -- you want (you can take more than 1 with you, I have and it was great!), she will change in to normal clothes and the two of you will walk to a local hotel (Ming, Victoria, etc.). The room is typically around $50 HKD for the hour. Sometimes the girls pay for the room, sometimes you have to - it all depends on what you negotiate.

The thing I like about the curtain bars is that you get to see and talk to the girl to get a sense of compatibility.

Also, I've met some stunning Filipino girls in those bars!! I happen to like Filipino girls, so that is a good option for me.

This is important - the girls will be all over you the minute you walk in the door, the mamasan is very good at trying to separate you from your money. You are the customer, you don't have to stay, you don't have to buy anything, etc. Feel free to walk if you are getting pressured or don't see anything you like. Some mamasan's will get angry if you say that you are just there to look, but who cares, just step in, take a look, and if you see something you like, ask how much! Simple. Just remember, you are the customer, you call the shots.

Hope this helps! PM me if you have any questions.

Recent Ratings
dooper   2-10-2016 08:04  Acceptance  +1   Not bad advice. Hotels mentioned are $100 to $200 hour dep on time of day and no. of hours booked.
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2016 10:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 kylett's post

I would say your apprasial of the Wan Chai scene is totally wrong. I've always gotten much more there, for much less money. But, you must be a smart shopper to get the best deals available.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2016 13:29  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Where do you shop at? And what's the price range that you dish out?

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jake.houston at 2-10-2016 10:01
I would say your apprasial of the Wan Chai scene is totally wrong. I've always gotten much more there, for much less money. But, you must be a smart shopper to get the best deals available.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones