Reading Access 40
Registered 31-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 11/F A2 - Blonde Russian WARNING

Name:  No Idea
Face:  4.5/5 (pretty)
Body:  4/5 (good body, various ugly tattoos)
Skill:   0/5 (super rushed, lacking any semblance of skill)
Service:   0/5 (worst experience of my life)
GFE:   0/5 (see above)
Price & Session Length:  800, 10 minutes
Repeat:   over my dead body

So I've been away from the scene for a while due to having a gf. After some deliberation, I decided to snap my streak by hitting up the old Fuji Mountain. As usual, this place is far from being starved for choice. After doing the usual walk down, I saw a group of three Japanese guys hit up the Russian corner. After knocking on all of the doors, they decided not to bother. So after getting a quick peek and seeing the hot blonde in A2, I decided to give it a go, despite the warnings on this site of the shitty Russian service.

Big, big mistake.

I entered the room, and after confirming the price, she started playing on her phone, and asked if I wanted to shower. A bad sign, as I'm sure most of us can recognize by now, I showered alone, as she is smiling at something her Russian boyfriend is saying on her phone. It went downhill from there; I tried to make some small talk, which was apparently not well received at all.

She told me to lie down, then sped through a catbath. As she had just ate something, her saliva smelled pretty bad, but nothing unmanageable. However, it was incredibly rushed, as she clearly wanted to get it over with and get back to her phone ASAP. She then roughly put on a condom (painfully), and then lay on her back, and told me to go at it.

I'm getting a bit sick of her poor service, but whatever, I'm going to try to make the best of it. However, after about 3 minutes, she angrily pushed me off, and switched to doggy. I went at it a few minutes longer, and then she complained why it's not finished yet. Again as you all know, nothing kills a boner faster than someone bitching about why you haven't finished yet. I told her to just calm down, no one shoots their load that fast, and she responded by saying something in Russian (I assume swearing at me). As I tried to get back into it, she shoves me with a significant amount of strength off her, then rips the condom off and throws it aside, squeezing lube into her hand and starting a rigorous handjob, again to the point of pain, all the while bitching at me and why I haven't busted my load yet.

At this point, I've completely lost my patience, and I told her this just wasn't going to work. She then just said "stop talking, just finish and get out, I hate you talk talk talk people." I'm thinking what the hell, what's your problem. I asked her if she's having a bad day, and she gets even angrier, complaining about how she has to fuck all day, who cares if it's a good day or a bad day. I mentioned not everyone is out to get her, there's no need to be so cold and rude, to which she responds her "hot" is reserved for her boyfriend; fair enough, hope her "hot" is worth it for the guy after the hundreds of dicks she's taken on her HK trip. She continues her rant, about how she hates people who talk, and that you are paying to fuck her pussy, nothing else. She also complained how I am purposely not busting my load, and how every Hong Konger finishes within 2 minutes; I don't know what kind of premature ejacluating dudes she has been getting, or maybe others can get off on her looks, but I imagine 99% of punters won't manage to finish in that time. During this banter, she's still got my now limp dick in her hand, so I just called it off, quickly showered, paid her her dues, and left. I thought briefly about contesting the payment, but in theory I did get the services paid for, if not the time or implicit attitude paid for. Fuck it, you win some, you lose some; I've been lucky before with Russians, but I see now why everyone usually avoids them like the plague.

So as she said herself, she's a hot girl but don't expect even the slightest iota of service, you're paying just to fuck her pussy, and if you can't bust your load within 5 minutes with no real foreplay, get ready for a ton of bitching and rapid deterioration of service, potentially escalating into an argument. If I could redo the punt, I wouldve been less friendly and courteous, maybe if someone is very assertive, the session would've progressed differently. In general though, I believe in treating girls in this industry with a level of respect, but girls like this definitely just take advantage.

Anyway, just felt I'd send out a warning for bros here, especially the ones who have been proactive sharing. I'm likely leaving out some details as I just want to scour this experience from my mind ASAP; in years of punting before, this is definitely among the worst experiences I've ever had, I'd say somewhere near the time I randomly got scammed in the Mainland for way more money. This whole experience left my wallet lighter and more importantly just ruined the evening; I later had a forgettable session with a cute girl on the 3F just to get the proverbial nasty taste out of my mouth. (thankfully, I made no attempt at DATY, so this was not a liberal nasty taste out of my mouth)

Maybe it's because I haven't gone to a walkup in a long time, or maybe service in general has deteriorated a lot in the past years, I'm not sure which is true. If I get the urge again, I'll probably stick to Chinese HGs, much better service overall in my experience.

Recent Ratings
aznsensation22   27-9-2016 22:52  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
lively192   26-9-2016 22:27  Karma  +2   consolation karma for you
Michaelvick7   23-9-2016 22:15  Acceptance  +1   Sorry for the bad experience man
101   23-9-2016 22:08  Karma  +1   Unlucky bud, that sucks
banter141a   23-9-2016 14:15  Karma  +3   That sucks!
daru567   22-9-2016 08:15  Karma  +1   That is terrible and would not accept.
Nelson88   21-9-2016 01:12  Karma  +2   Thanks for letting us know. Is she called Lina with blue contact lens?
miketk   20-9-2016 23:26  Acceptance  +1   Good luck!
JackTheBat   20-9-2016 23:24  Karma  +10   That's...among the worst I've heard. Sorry to hear it. Have some Ks.
stinkyfeet   20-9-2016 16:56  Acceptance  +6   Pity k points
Jack_Sparrow   20-9-2016 15:45  Karma  +4   Sympathy K. I'm gweilo & never had the slightest interest in gweilo WGs - thx for confirming
Explorer1   20-9-2016 07:04  Acceptance  +1   Ouch!! That's pretty &$7K-Up. Speechless .....thanks for letting us know where to avoid.
lottalove   20-9-2016 02:49  Acceptance  +1   THX for share!
LeoCan   20-9-2016 01:05  Karma  +3   
rotundo
Musky Member

UID 154943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 122
Posts 27
Karma 120
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 02:24  Profile P.M. 
this is probably the worst service i've ever read about a WG so far. honestly, a WG's job is kinda shit and she has to deal with ugly, rapey, old dudes, serial-killer vibe dudes probably all the time. Part of the job is not show that, put on a happy face, close their eyes and make the customer happy or at least go through the motions. same with being a waiter to being a business consultant. This is just shit service. This is a woman letting her own personal issues or contempt boil over into her work. on the other hand, she is hot and can get away with shit, and maybe in her home, WGs are treated like cum dumpsters, so any conversation is not welcome.

whatever the case, don't play whore russian roulette -- go to King Hing soon. 14f. far left corridor and on the right. should be a hot ukranian named emma. i'd visit her again, but i'm leaving soon, so i'm trying to get as much variety in .

Recent Ratings
amphibean   20-9-2016 23:39  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the recommendation bro, will be sure to make the trip next time I feel in the mood for a Russian
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 10:44  Profile P.M. 
To be honest I don't see the attraction of the Russians that many have (preference I guess). From the ones I have some vague memory of in the past,they were often not very good at providing a decent experiance.

Typically the ones being reported on are often being described as mechanical and rather dutch wifey. I would rather spend my time and money on an asian girl, since they are more likely to please and also provide a better service.

I know this seems a little bias but it could mainly be due to the russian wg who are avaible in hk.
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 11:10  Profile P.M. 
I view of the numerous NEGATIVE report about the WGs from Russsia / Eastern Eurpoe

Bros must be very careful and do more study before choosing them.

We must use the market force to kick this unprofessional WGs out from the market.
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 15:25  Profile P.M. 
i had read many negative reports about russian wgs, but this one is the worst one.
Muahcherry
Carnal Conqueror

UID 149410
Digest Posts 0
Credits 300
Posts 73
Karma 298
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Worst ever. Blacklist and hopefully there a better next one!
miketk
Erotic Emperor

UID 132760
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2996
Posts 210
Karma 2978
Acceptance 350
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 23:26  Profile P.M. 
Sorry. Anyway, that bad experience is a must for a qualified monger in the world. Good luck!
amphibean
Lustful Lord

UID 9984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 314
Karma 798
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2016 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 fugigal's post

Definitely agree on the market forces, if my report can help one guy avoid this horrible experience, it will have been worth the time to write it. Good punting!
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1131
Posts 116
Karma 1116
Acceptance 303
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2016 04:46  Profile P.M. 
damn bro, sorry to hear.

I did do one Russian in Fuji and she was cool. Paid her 600 and she even let me COF.  
Nelson88
Lustful Lord

UID 132869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 115
Karma 633
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2016 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 amphibean's post

I went to check her today.  Yes, she is the pretty look but with black long face, no smile and wear blue contact lens.  Her name was Lina when I tried her last year.  Lina was very COLD and trust me, she cannot give you any service nor feeling at all.  I still remember how bad her service was and I had to pay $900 for that xxxxx.  I also regret so much I went to her and that was the only stupid time.  Feel sorry to amphibean too.  I suggest all bros can go look but remember not to touch her or you will regret from my experience.  Good luck!

Recent Ratings
amphibean   22-9-2016 23:59  Karma  +2   truly a bad experience, that you still remember it clearly today!
raradidi
Banned

UID 151453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 82
Karma 66
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 0
Registered 10-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2016 08:03  Profile P.M. 
Really a sad thing. I have no experience with russian wgs but I heard russians are somewhat arrogant ,from business contacts, maybe because the "cccp" was a superpower in the past.To me,my short impression was that they are somewhat rigid. Meanwhile, I heard from guys who visited tobita that the girls at tobita are very good and kind. Japan is an advanced country, unlike Russia. This may be the reason. You should have spent that money on food as there are many good eateries in HK.
biguncle
Nookie Newbie

UID 157242
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2016 12:46  Profile P.M. 
What is tobita, can we find Japanese wks there?
raradidi
Banned

UID 151453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 82
Karma 66
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 0
Registered 10-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2016 16:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 biguncle's post

Tobita is a brothel in Osaka,Japan. The others are Matsushima,Kannami, and Shinodayama(near a JGSDF base). $160 for 20 minutes but it is said that the girls are good, some even AV class. No foreign girls there, only Japanese.Most are foreigner OK, but some say old people are rejected. Korean men go there to evade their draconian laws.and also Chinese(no more a criminal offence in China)
Nelson88
Lustful Lord

UID 132869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 115
Karma 633
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2016 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 M3V8's post

Surprise to hear that and I never know you can bargain for $600 in Fuji.  Never mind to get COF service.  The most I got the offer was $700.  How did you do that?  Please please share  if you have any technique!