Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2016 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Sheng Zhi Dou Spa and Massage

Thread Subject:  Sheng Zhi Dou Spa and Massage (圣之都)
Date & Time of Session:  July 20, 2016
Location: On Chengjiaqiao Road, in between Hong Mei and Hong Zhong Lu (在程家桥路,虹梅路和虹中路的中间)
Name:  Number 8
Nationality & Language: Chinese and Mandarin, No English
Face:  2/5
Body:  1/5 (A cup and very thin)
Skill:  2/5
Service:  3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  230rmb
Repeat: If I am near the neighborhood again, then yes

Details:
Previous reports of this place can be found here:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... p;highlight=hongmei
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D4

So I went wandering around the neighborhood near my hotel and found a number of promising places at Shaanxi Bei Lu and Wu Ding Lu, another near Shaanxi Bei Lu and Xin Zha Lu, and another called the Honolulu Spa at Shimen Road 2, I think near Beijing Xi Lu.  The Honolulu spa had a 398 oil massage option with spa so I think that place might be worth checking out for good looking talent as the place seemed up scale.  In the end, I decided to catch a cab to a place mentioned in threads two years ago.  It's on Chengjiaqiao Road, but it's closer to Hong Zhong Lu rather than Hong Mei Lu for those taking a taxi there.  I walked down the street for 5 minutes and found a huge massage place.

Walked in and was quickly shown to the room.  A girl came in and asked if she was okay.  I said sure (she looked cute) and then she went to get her things while I took a shower.  When I came out she was already naked but with panties on.  I first lied down and she gave me a quick 5 minute back massage with oil while friendly chatting away.  She then did a bit of ball play, then she put her legs under my legs so that I was elevated and proceeded to give me a reverse hand job and balls massage.  It felt good most of the time, but slightly uncomfortable/painful at other times.  She then squirted lotion on my back and proceeded to massage my back with her breasts.  Then her panties came off and she started massage me with her whole body.  Then we flipped over and she gave me a body to body massage, even sticking her pussy right into my face.  She moved on to a HJ when I asked if I could kiss and touch her and then proceeded to DATY for awhile.  She had some fake moans at the beginning but then she really started getting into and directed me into what she really liked.  After some good eatin', she . She then finished me off with her hand.  Showers were taken, pleasantries were exchanged, and out the door, I went.  

Overall, it was a good experience as her attitude was good but I just wasn't that attracted to her.  

Incidentally, there are a number of massage places at the intersection of Hong Mei (including a place called Mont Blac as mentioned in another thread) and Chengjiaqiao Road and a Stone Cold Ice Cream Store for those who want to cool off after the massage.  I'll put some pictures up in the future as my daily limit has been reached.

Recent Ratings
batman108   1-8-2016 22:53  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   31-7-2016 13:43  Karma  +3   Excellent, thanks
ts7478   22-7-2016 15:34  Karma  +2   Thanks, by the way, do you speak Mandarin?
LeoCan   22-7-2016 00:34  Karma  +3   
jim20000
Nookie Newbie

UID 120971
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 20
Karma 19
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2016 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Thank you. It's a good place. It's worthy of visiting.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   31-7-2016 13:44  Karma  -1   Post your own report and get karma for making a contribution
bigswingingdik   24-7-2016 04:40  Karma  -1   your post wasnt though
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-7-2016 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Photo 1 is the front of the place,  photo 2 and 3 are the bed and shower,, and photo 4 is one of the many massage places located on Hong Mei Lu.  The Mont Blanc masseuses were wearing blackdresses so that should give an indication of the service provided.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   31-7-2016 13:45  Karma  +3   
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2016 07:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 neophyte's post

@TS I speak some Mandarin but I actually I don't speak much at all during punts as I am usually quite tired. This past time in Shanghai I only mentioned where I was from and maybe asked where the girl was from. Incidentally, for those who speak Mandarin, does 'yang' mean horny? Also, the girl here said 'guo qu le'. I assume that means she came?
ts7478
Lustful Lord

UID 95178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 537
Posts 130
Karma 533
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2016 09:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 neophyte's post

I have heard 淫荡 yin2 dang4, or 好色 hao4se4 used for horny. But there are all kinds of local dialects and slang. Plus , the tone ....,.
Weihrwolf
Nookie Newbie

UID 154360
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 8
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2016
Location FoShan
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2016 09:40  Profile P.M. 
@neophyte yea, "guo qu le" means "went there alrighty". Yang2 is by no means related to being horny, but it has meanings of sun, male or dick, paired with other words. Yang3 could be lying on one's back in the form of one character but being itchy in the form of another.