Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2016 06:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Zhuo Yue Zu Yu Massage

Thread Subject:  Zhuo Yue Zu Yu Massage 卓越足浴
Date & Time of Session:  July 19, 2016
Location: At the intersection of Wu Ding Lu and Shimen Road 2 (North of Nanjing West Road in Jing An District of Shanghai)
(武定路,石门二路 的路口,静安区,上海)
Name:  Number 8
Nationality & Language: Chinese and Mandarin, No English
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5 (but nice B/C cup boobs)
Skill:  3/5
Service:  2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  280rmb
Repeat: Possibly as the price is rather cheap for Shanghai

Details:
I went searching for a massage in the Jing An district of Shanghai and saw a few potential  places.  I will first write a report on the place I eventually visited and report back on the others at a later date.  

Zhuo Yue Zu Yu does not have an English name but they do have the word 'Massage' in English outside and some Chinglish in a teleprompter. The shop is located on the second floor, just above an auto service center at the intersection mentioned above, one block north of Xinzha (新闸) and two blocks north of Beijing West Road (北京西路).  Incidentally, it's a few minutes walk from the Honolulu Spa on Shimen Road 2 if anyone has tried that place out before.

I went for this place over others because I asked for a price menu and the front desk guy said there was none; just 180 for the massage and you arrange the price with the masseuse.  Sounds shady right?  Bingo!  

He takes me to a room and the girl enters after a few minutes of waiting.  She asks if she is okay and I thought about saying no as she was a bit overweight and tattooed all over but she did have a nice pair of tits so I decided to go for it as I was tired and sweaty and just couldn't be bothered.  She told me to take a shower but provided nothing to change into (good sign) so I showered (slippers, soap, and towel provided - generally clean) and then she returned with the usual basket.  She asked me to lay down and removed my towel.  She then straddled my naked body and gave an okay massage for 15 minutes.  We didn't talk much as I was knackered though she did ask where I was from and I found out she was from the Northeast of China.  She also asked if I wanted the 180 or the 280 option.  I asked the difference and she replied but I didn't understand so I just went with the more expensive option.  She then moved on to some ass and balls play which was nice but didn't really get me excited.  She then proceed to take over everything but her panties (that did get me excited) and gave me a massage on my back with her boobs. Generally it was nice except sometimes she would just put her full weight on me as though just laying on me with her body was something to get me going (it wasn't).  She then laid down next to me and did a light finger massage in all the right places and then asked me to turn over.  I was pretty hot and bothered now so I tried to kiss her breasts and do a little DATY but she said no to all of that.  She did allow touching everywhere and after playing with her and some fake moaning on her part, I .

She went to shower afterward as I came everywhere and I showered as well, but separately (unfortunately).  I thought she might ask for a tip, but when I checked out it was only 280.  I wasn't exactly enamored with the masseuse and she didn't allow any kissing anywhere, but the price was damn affordable for the area.  I'll load up photos once I figure out how to transfer photos from my new android phone.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   20-7-2016 23:44  Karma  +3   Favorable
LeoCan   20-7-2016 13:13  Karma  +3   
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2016 07:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 neophyte's post

I don't know what's going on but after 30 minutes of trying to upload the photos using the pix resizer (never had a problem before), I'm giving up.  Admin, how do I post photos in the reply section?  Is there a different limitation for photos for the editing versus writing the first report?  It continually says the files are too big even though I've resized them to 25% and even changed them to gifs.
zenche
Carnal Conqueror

UID 133818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 210
Posts 25
Karma 209
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2016 07:56  Profile P.M. 
So what exactly happened? She give you a HJ? Or you had to service yourself?
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2016 22:47  Profile P.M. 
Sorry if that wasn't clear, but she finished me off with a handjob (and a sultry look).

Okay, I think I figured out my photo issues.  First two photos are of street signs, third photo is of the store front, and photos four and five are of the bed and shower facilities.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   28-7-2016 01:10  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
jimyum   23-7-2016 02:26  Karma  +4   
theworm   21-7-2016 10:49  Karma  +4   Excellent
LeoCan   21-7-2016 00:53  Karma  +3   
MothToAFlame   20-7-2016 23:45  Karma  +3