Number: -
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: RMB 580 + 200/300 tip for HJ, 90 mins
Repeat: If I'm lazy. There are cheaper and better options nearby.

I've been staying in the Sheraton and I was too lazy to go out one night, so I figured I'd try the spa. After picking a full body massage, the receptionist asked if I wanted my massage in the room, which sounded intriguing. I was asked for my room number and how I wanted to pay. After taking care of that, I was sent back to the room. I didn't get to pick the girl, but got lucky, she sent a pretty one, who even spoke a little bit of English. She was around 25.
She prepped the bed and asked me to lie down. I took off all my clothes, which she didn't seem to mind. Did a very good, thorough massage, but was very subtle around the thighs. She didn't offer anything on the flip, so I figured I was just gonna get a good veggie massage. Over an hour in, she was working on my thighs again with me on my back, and LB was starting to show some interest. I jokingly asked if he could get a massage as well and at first she refused. She reluctantly asked if she'd get a tip and we eventually agreed on 200. This was much higher than anywhere else, but this was a hotel spa after all, so it was to be expected. My hands were allowed to wonder all over her and she did a great job with LB as well. I've asked her to take off or at least loosen her tight uniform, but she wouldn't, even for extra tip.

I had a few more busy days after which I was just too tired to go out, so I did repeat a few more times. The second time, I got a 40 year old auntie, who also did a very good veggie and even offered extra without me asking, but I just couldn't bring myself to accept.

The third time, I asked for a pretty one from the manager at the spa. My wish was granted, the girl she sent was around 20 with a beautiful face and great body, and a very innocent look even while massaging me completely naked with my LB at full attention. She took quite a bit of convincing for the extra, but eventually agreed for 300. She kept saying that she never does this, but ended up doing a very professional number on LB, so I suspect the truth to be otherwise. With her, I got free roaming around her body eventually, and got her LS quite wet. Unfortunately, she wouldn't agree to FS.

These were pricey sessions, but without any local contacts, the closest to a convenient outcall after a long day. The KTV in the hotel might be a good place to pick up some more willing talent, but I would prefer to do that without having to go though a whole KTV session. Does anyone have experience with that?

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-8-2016 12:55  Karma  +3   Good detailed report.
Smedina   19-7-2016 09:56  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   11-7-2016 23:30  Karma  +3   200 not exactly overpaying for HE but 300 is, as is 580 for massage - but right for 5-star hotel.
stinkyfeet   11-7-2016 15:12  Karma  +2   Regarding the ktv, see below reply
theworm   11-7-2016 11:19  Karma  +4   Excellent
Weelock   11-7-2016 10:38  Karma  +2   I agree, pricey if you add everything massage session price and tip for HJ
twelve98   11-7-2016 10:09  Karma  +3   Excellent
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5911
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1949
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2016 15:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How to get the ktv girls

1 - go to said ktv between 8 - 9pm, look out for young girls in groups
2 - ask to speak to the reservation manager , look out for young girls in groups
3 - ask to see a ktv room , look out for young girls in groups
4 - if any of the above did not result in witnessing young girls in group...
5 - ask to see another room, say your thinking about bringing friends try to "see" as many room types as possible , look out for young girls in groups
6 - if at any moment you spot a group of young girls all for the smallest room. Inquire about total fees. Try to refuse the dj. Try to refuse the overpriced sweet milk drink.
7 - of you don't see group of young girls you can risk reserving the room than asking the staff to see the mammasan but I wouldn't recommend that.
8 - make sure the ktv room isn't hourly. If it's hourly for sure it's a family style ktv and you'll get Blueballs from singing to lady gaga alone
9 - once the mammasan comes get all her contacts including wechat and qq. Even if you don't have either. Get it and give it to me.
10 - call for a lineup. Say you only like young girls big tits and plenty of hair lip
11 - never pick from the first lineup unless you absolutely are in love. In that case put her on reservation and all to see more. I always pick at the third lineup
12 - once you pick your mustache princess immediately ask for the receipt.
13 - tell the mamasan you want to bring the girl home now. Tell her she can keep all the beer ( her tip )
14 - go home and bang until satisfied.
15 - next night contact the mammasan and chat with her how awesome she is. Thank her many times. Promise her next time you'll bring all your countrymen's guys to her place. Than ask her if she can bring a girl to your place. If business is slow and she has a surplus of girls, she'll bring you one.

Recent Ratings
FG88   10-8-2016 16:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, "ktv for dummies..." nice one!
BIG10INCH   2-8-2016 06:30  Karma  +1   Great info!
pinoduck   19-7-2016 13:42  Karma  +3   Schmidt...you are supposed to look for groups of young girls...not groups of men lol
Smedina   19-7-2016 09:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
slackerrus   13-7-2016 16:47  Karma  +1   lol
schmidt   12-7-2016 01:58  Karma  +2   Thanks for the tips! Having seen the groups of men going to this place, it definitely doesn't look like clean KTV.
MothToAFlame   11-7-2016 23:30  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
Nerdyphotog3   11-7-2016 21:43  Acceptance  +1   Jesus!?! I've been here for 6 months and the closest thing I've found is a rub and tug massage place. Very informative ...
tripwire   11-7-2016 20:44  Karma  +1   dude, you're like China Punting Yoda or something...amazing insights
twiceAweek   11-7-2016 15:55  Karma  +8   Good report and info