Font size: S M L
Chang An, Dong Guan FS

Same hotel/KTV bar as previous post.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5329&highlight=

Face:  4/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 2/10
Service: 2/10
Price & Session Length:  3/5/8 scheme. 8 for multiple and overnight.
Repeat: no

This was last week. The selection was pretty poor. Paid for a couple extra line ups and finally chose this girl. Looked ok in the dark KTV room when choosing and with lots of makeup. Let my customers take the best pickings and this was whats left. Not mcot. But we had decent chemistry through the night singing and drinking. She asked when the night was winding down if I would be willing to do overnight with her because she wanted the money. It's easy for me to be generous on a company card so I agreed. For that reason she went home to get changed and get sleeping clothes and take off her makeup and stuff. Waited over an hour and at 4am on a weekday I was getting impatient so I called the agent and he called her to hurry up. Promised me next time it wouldn't happen again. She finally arrived and was quite agitated saying her agent was really upset at her. I calmed her down and she relaxed. Showered together but no attention to LB in shower. Was not willing to even CBJ in bed. Allowed positions were only mish and doggy style. Complained about how much it hurt and she bled a little even though I was very gentle. She said she has only come to dongguan for 3 months. She was just very tense and uncomfortable with my size and I could feel it so I told her just to go home. She was scared I'd complain to her agent and she'd be in trouble but I promised her I wouldn't mention it and I'd still pay the overnight price. She is from Guangxi province so speaks cantonese and mandarin fine but limited english although she was interested in practicing as much as she could.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   7-8-2016 12:31  Karma  +4   She looks better clothed but really uncomfortable without. Where did all the good girls go?
slackerrus   11-7-2016 16:47  Karma  +2   Nice to see some updates about DG
DB141   9-7-2016 22:22  Karma  +4   Thanks. Quite the bush she has.
LeoCan   9-7-2016 02:21  Karma  +3   
batman108   8-7-2016 22:50  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   8-7-2016 13:14  Karma  +3   Thank you
theworm   8-7-2016 11:12  Karma  +4   Excellent
Weelock   8-7-2016 08:50  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   8-7-2016 07:46  Karma  +4   Oh man Chang an just shot down to the bottom of my list
sophron
Lustful Lord

UID 67351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 520
Posts 316
Karma 515
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2016 08:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Update: Was back and got a girl named lily. They pretty much have 30 girls total so you will see the same girls every time. This place is really a dead fish farm. But it's the only place I know with FS in the area and I have a client right down the road. But the service is absolutely terrible. I know it sounds like I'm just bitching so I'd love it if a bro would make a report here just to confirm how bad it is I'm going back next week for the boss's birthday but I'm not hopeful for service any different than dead fish. I'll be back with a report.