Subject: Shenzhen Shekou #1 Bar (Old Location)
BIG10INCH
Carnal Conqueror

UID 151756
Digest Posts 0
Credits 213
Posts 41
Karma 210
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2016 07:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen Shekou #1 Bar (Old Location)

Thread Subject:  Adventures at #1 Bar
Date & Time of Session:  2016
Location:  #1 Bar new location is on Dirty Street Across from Carefree Bar and down the street a little
Name:  Jackie is behind the bar and W, S and XL are there playing with me!
Nationality & Language: Chinese Bar Girl English
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 I always get great service here!
Price & Session Length:  girl drinks 30 and Jackie can hit you hard so be advised, 300-500 for regulars.
Repeat:  Yes of course! A place you should frequent often!

It was a bad week and I needed a drink! I wanted the girls to drink real alcohol so I made Jackie pour shots for everyone. I did Vodka Redbull as I am looking for the performance boost! I am there for my GF W who I want to punt with as much as I can! But she was finishing her red tide. She was massaging my shoulders as I played with XL's pussy. XL was rubbing LB through my shorts and he wanted to come out and play. I whipped him out for some more attention when the girls asked for another round of drinks. Much like I hear bro cruman999 does, I need to meet up with this bro someday. So LB was getting some attention, W was massaging my neck and shoulders and my fingers were wet inside of XL and my left hand was working W's clit from outside her panties. All was good I just need someone to help pour my drink.

This went on for awhile and LB wanted some action. I was disappointed that W would not let me go red and I did not want to soil the cum stained couch behind the curtain. Seems like most Chinese girls are afraid of having sex during red tide! I used to hammer my high school GF with abandoned but it got a little messy, best left to in the shower action. But I digress. In walks S and my LB is shaking her hands! I am quick with the Magnum rain coat and give her a big hug and lift her up and bring her between me and XL lift her skirt and side slip her panties and she knows what to do riding LB at the bar in my lap! Now that is what I call a good lap dance. Nobody has locked the door at this point so anyone can walk in with S sitting in my lap riding my LB. XL reached under to stroke my cock and could only get a handful of balls! My cock was gone! She smiled and W did not know. Jackie was just watching and calling for another round which of course I was in full agreement! After about 5-10 minutes S was making too much noise and W peaked around to investigate and reached for LB and came up empty! I love a girl who understands a mans needs! She just shook her head. We finished another round as Jackie knows when to take advantage of the moment. Then we decided to finish off behind the curtain. And lock the door while we were at it.

Just another fun evening at #1 Bar with the girls! S is a sweetheart she is double jointed and you can fold her legs all the way back. Which makes for excellent pushing. I always enjoy punting with her! See her photo's below and let me know what you think?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
austin821   10-7-2016 08:59  Karma  +3   Nice work.
MothToAFlame   9-7-2016 12:33  Karma  +3   Nice oyster
batman108   8-7-2016 22:48  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
bohica   8-7-2016 22:02  Karma  +5   Would love to see a shot of the double jointed...
mchk   7-7-2016 19:46  Karma  +4   You da man.
retrometro   7-7-2016 19:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Marky31   7-7-2016 17:03  Karma  +3   Great
LeoCan   7-7-2016 14:27  Karma  +3   
Tuffbod   7-7-2016 11:40  Karma  +4   WOW!
theworm   7-7-2016 11:22  Karma  +4   Excellent
cruman999
Erotic Emperor

UID 86004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2450
Posts 616
Karma 2367
Acceptance 1652
Reading Access 60
Registered 10-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2016 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Got any pic's of these girls faces, as though the pussy looks familiar I can't quite place it.
Are you living in Shekou, if so I will let you know next time I am in town.

Also next time you see Jackie as her if she remembers the guy that fucks tigers
(its been a while since I was last in there as she ripped me off on the bill)

Recent Ratings
bohica   8-7-2016 22:00  Acceptance  +1   As in white tigers?!?
BIG10INCH   7-7-2016 14:16  Acceptance  +1   And yes Jackie will pad the numbers if you don't stay on top of the tab. I make her repeat the subtotal each time!
BIG10INCH
Carnal Conqueror

UID 151756
Digest Posts 0
Credits 213
Posts 41
Karma 210
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2016 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cruman999's post

Yes I can PM you her face pics. No mistaking this pussy though. The Initials are real. No longer living in Shekou so will have to schedule a visit. I just talked to Jackie this morning via WeChat, I will ask. Will have to coordinate a trip once my divorce is final to celebrate. Good to meet you bro! Cheers!
retrometro
Musky Member

UID 111399
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 10
Karma 124
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2016 19:12  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the report! Was about to make a post asking what the bar scene is like lately, since I'm finally back in SZ and kickin around in shekou for the first time =D

@BIG10INCH or any bros down for a bar crawl tonight or nxt week? And - which spots would you suggest to a newbie to shekou, with a decent chance of action without sodomizing the wallet XD
BIG10INCH
Carnal Conqueror

UID 151756
Digest Posts 0
Credits 213
Posts 41
Karma 210
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2016 15:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 retrometro's post

Shit! I am back in the USA or would be up for a bar ball! Er crawl. I'd skip the drinking and do the balling! I would start at #1 Bar and PM me so I can let the girls know you are coming and give you special treatment right away. My experience in these bars are guys drink to fucking much. While I want to fuck first and go slow on the drinking. I guess I am getting old...but pussy is more of a priority than getting a buzz on. I get to the point if I drink too much I can forget about multiple shots on goal! One and I am done! Which makes for a sad night! Across the street is Carefree and there is a big titted hottie spinner that I have been wanting to punt. My WG GF is not as open as she used to be with "it's okay to punt any of my friends" attitude. She is always asking if I am punting other girls. I guess that's what happens when you get a little close. But PM me here also see if I can help with the ground work! Keep in mind they want to roll up the bar girl drinks as much as possible. In my opinion Bar girls need to be providing service for the overpriced cranberry juice they are drinking. I only know 3 of the bar managers as I have not gotten around to all of them. These two should keep you busy and more than enough to drain your wallet and your manly reserves.