Karma 299
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2016 23:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Freelancer in Guangzhou

This is the same girl from stargreat's review here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

@stargreat. I owe you several rounds my friend. Several expensive rounds.

Date & Time of Session: 2016-6-24 @ 7-9pm
Name: Veronica I think. She mentioned it to me once, but I'm not very sure.
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Henan Province. Excellent English
Face:  4.5/5 Cute beauty mark under her lips. Nice eyes with intense eye to eye contact
Body:  4/5 Very petit. You could wear her like a backpack and forget she was there. Extremely small boobs with nice perky nipple. Shaved LS
Skill: 6/5 I think she has improved since stargreat left his review. She said she had just started doing this back at that time.
Service: 6/5 If you want to keep any of your cum then don't call her. She will take every last drop.
GFE: 3.5/5 See below
PSE: 5/5 See below
Price & Session Length: 1500 - 2 hours
Repeat: Every fucking time I'm in (or near, see below) this city

Prelude

So this girl is a textbook example of what the Chinese are on about when they say they worry about foreigners "ruining" their women. (Lived in the Mainland for 5 years, heard this bullshit a lot)

So, true or not, I asked her about herself and she talked about her hobbies, her full time job, and her boyfriend. He's French. Praise Jeebus for the French. She said she had never blown a guy before him and that she really loved it. She said he was straight with her from the beginning that he was going to fuck other girls and that she could do her thing too. This way they could be more honest with each other and recognize it was just about sex, nothing more, blah blah. She said he really opened her eyes to the world. Thank you sir.

So she starts blowing a few guys here and there. Figures she can make an extra buck or two while she's at it, but she does a lot for free as well (see below)

As you'll read in Stargreat's post, back in January when she began she didn't always undress and she only offered BBBJ/CIM. No FS.
Now she is offering FS. When I talked with her on wechat she quoted me 500 for a BJ and 1000 for FS, both 1 shot only. I countered with another offer, 1500 for a flat 2 hours, as many shots as I could muster. She didn't hesitate to agree.

I've had overnight's with great WGs in the past in Fuzhou and the going rate there was 1500-1800 for what amounted to an average of 2-3 shots over 3-4 hours. I thought this seemed like a fair deal since I didn't really want her to stay all night as I have an early flight tomorrow.

Setting and Arrival
I wasn't actually supposed to be in GZ at all. I was in HK and was supposed to fly back to FZ directly. But after talking with her and seeing she was available I booked my flight out of GZ, took the chance, and rode the train here for just one night. I do NOT regret it.

So I figure I've booked a nice hotel, so why not get dressed up for the occasion. I had a nice suit and a few shirt made while I was in HK so I break it in with style. Now every time I wear this particular combination I can remember her.

I wait downstairs near the piano and she messages me that she is stuck in traffic, so I go to the restroom. When I return I get her message that she is walking in the front door. A few seconds later in walk this stunning piece of work in a nice black dress and heels. I hadn't seen her face until then, so I just crossed my fingers it was her and introduce myself. Jackpot. She smiles and we walk arm in arm to the elevators.

Act I

We enter my room and she sets her purse down. I smile at her and she walks up to me and puts her hand on my crotch with a big smile on her face. We start touching each other and we almost kiss, that's when she stops and says she forgot to tell me her rules.

-No Kissing
-No Anal
-No DATY

Feeling like Richard Grear in Pretty Woman I say okay, a little disappoint about the no DATY, but not worried about the other two. EVERY ELSE is on the menu WITHOUT limits.
I move her purse and sit down in the armchair and motion with my eyes. She slides the ottoman aside and gets on her knees to open my pants. She rubs her mouth up an down over my shaft on top of my boxers before pulling them down and licking me. Once my pants are off she proceeds to lick and suck my balls and work her way up and down the shaft. Then she takes me in her mouth. This girl has definitely learned a thing or three. She sucks me seated intensely for about 7 or 9 minutes, then I stand up and goes even harder. It's a wet and sloppy BBBJ too, saliva hanging from my LB to her mouth as she gasps for air before going back down. She DT me and I'm sure she's going to choke herself, but she keeps going. I into her mouth and she drinks it all up, licking me clean and collecting the stray bits with her fingers and licking them.

She then does something I didn't expect. She takes out her phone and get a selfie of her cum covered face. God this girl is wild.

Act II

We lay on the bed for a bit chatting, and I'm rubbing her tits. She doesn't allow DATY (though I feel I could have talked her into it, esp if I upped the cash a bit), but she does allow touching. I start running my hands up and down her legs and teasing her LS. I'll spare the details here, but I gave her a massage and she was writhiing and moaning and it looked like the real deal. Maybe not, but who and I to question. I haven't put on a condom yet, but I start massaging her LS with my LB. I tease her with the tip a few times and accidentally slide the tip in about half an inch. I stop and go for the condom just as she is saying "We should use a condom". Good girl, I'm right there with you. I suit up and slide it in slowly. We rock mish for a few minutes and the I pull her up into CG. She was moving up and down on my for a second, but then I got her to move into a grind and I starting playing with her clit. I could tell something was happening with her because her grind started getting more and more intense. I'm 90% sure she came in this position, as her moans were nearly unmistakable and she locked up for a few seconds in that "frozen shiver" I love so much. I give her a few seconds to come down from the high then I flip her to doggy. A few minutes later I lay her flat on her stomach and drive it home slowly from behind. After that it's back to mish for a few minutes then I pull out, remove the condom, pull her off the side of the bed and   into her face. Again she take every last drop and sucks me for 2 or 3 minutes as I try to keep from falling down.

Intermission

At this point I collapse into the arm chair and am fully content with dying. I'm so damn drained and she just giggles at me and take another selfie over her cum covered face. Fuck me, I'm getting too old for this shit (AND I'M ONLY 33!!!)
She lays back down on the bed and just looks at me. I laugh and hand her telephone to her and tell her to occupy herself for a few while I recover. She laughs and obliges. I retreat to the bathroom to clean up a bit and then I lay on the bed next to her and we talk and touch for about 45 minutes.

Act III

She rolls over to suck me again. This time she wants to get a couple pictures with my dick in her mouth. By a couple she meant like 12, haha. She then proceeds to give me an even better BBBJ than the first time. We had talked about something another guy she knows said he likes, so I ask her to try it with me. She DT and holds for a good while, then she ever so slightly bites the base of my LB (not enough to hurt at all, just enough to feel the tip of her teeth). She then slowly pulls off running her teeth up along my shaft. It was actually pretty damn awesome and I asked her to do it a couple more times. I gather her hair into my hand and proceed to fuck her face for a few mintues. Then I pull her to the edge of the bed as I stand next to her and fuck her face some more. I really want to fuck her again at this point, so I suit up and spin her into doggy. We fuck for a good 5 minutes like that and she is arching her back up as I play with her LS. I can't hold out for long like this, so I pull out, remove the hood, tell her to get on her knees and fuck her face some more. Then I use my hand and tell her to look at me. She gives me the most intense stare as she begs me for my cum. When I feel it coming I tell her to open her mouth and I right into it. She suck me dry for another minute or so and I collapse again into the chair, pretty sure that this time I will, in fact, die.

Curtain Call

We get dressed and I give her the cash. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and I walk her down to her taxi and then I head out for dinner.

In Conclusion

If you have the chance to give this girl a try I highly recommend it. Treat her right and compensate her well. She is one in a billion.

[ Last edited by  DaHaodidi at 25-6-2016 00:06 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sorjai85   3-9-2016 00:23  Karma  +1   Could u share her wechat.. Heading to go tmr
Pikachu01   24-8-2016 22:12  Acceptance  +1   Nice man, could I have her wechat I'm in gz
mmz15   24-8-2016 02:57  Karma  +3   Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
doghead   19-8-2016 03:53  Karma  +5   I am very impressed you took a detour to GZ on your way home just to try her. That's dedication!
stefanberger85   13-8-2016 04:29  Acceptance  +1   
cnf   21-7-2016 11:20  Karma  +3   Sensational report and pics!!
toptoptoptop   11-7-2016 07:44  Acceptance  +1   Great and detailed report. Any chance you could share her wechat?
Scorpius62   4-7-2016 09:43  Karma  +4   Excellent...could you share her contact please?
flusterer   1-7-2016 20:54  Acceptance  +1   Great report buddy - lucky you!
nightmare_ha   30-6-2016 15:26  Acceptance  +1   
schmidt   30-6-2016 11:54  Karma  +2   Great find! Please share wechat.
calaisien   30-6-2016 00:42  Karma  +3   
Zbf246   29-6-2016 18:59  Karma  +1   awesome
Tuffbod   29-6-2016 16:04  Karma  +4   Excellent
snail   29-6-2016 00:38  Acceptance  +1   Can you share here wechat
stargreat   28-6-2016 14:09  Karma  +1   Yes now she accepts FS!
hkplayfun2   28-6-2016 09:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, can I have her wechat
bossmanfred   28-6-2016 04:02  Karma  +3   Excellent
BIBI77   28-6-2016 01:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   27-6-2016 23:41  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
torzed21   27-6-2016 14:28  Acceptance  +1   Very nice! Would love to give her a spin - could you PM a brother her wechat?
matado   27-6-2016 05:56  Acceptance  +1   Nice girl ! Could you share her wechat please ?
touristinhk   27-6-2016 01:14  Karma  +2   Excellent! Might need to visit GZ...
Juplo   26-6-2016 05:55  Karma  +2   Great adventure and chronicle
xooxer   26-6-2016 00:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
LeoCan   25-6-2016 23:51  Karma  +3   Excellent
MothToAFlame   25-6-2016 22:18  Karma  +3   Excellent. Great report
tripwire   25-6-2016 17:56  Karma  +1   Nice, that's hot! Would love to meet her, wonder if she'll travel to SZ? Thanks, great report!
JckJr   25-6-2016 16:06  Karma  +6   What an ass!
austin821   25-6-2016 15:16  Karma  +3   Great punt.

-Dahaodidi
DaHaodidi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 151793
Digest Posts 0
Credits 301
Posts 41
Karma 299
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2016 07:27  Profile P.M. 
One thing I forgot to mention in the OP. She does bukkake events for anyone who may be interested. She was heading to Shenzhen to do one today (June 25th) with 6 guys. Said she's done two others in the past few months.

Recent Ratings
doncha   22-9-2016 04:58  Karma  +1   Awesome report. Would love to have the wechat contact. Thanks Bud!

-Dahaodidi
stargreat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 56333
Digest Posts 0
Credits 228
Posts 16
Karma 220
Acceptance 151
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Indeed, she now offers FS. It is quite new.
She told me now her BF allows it...

As Dahaodidi said, she is organizing some Bukkage parties. She is really into cum lol!
Alice75
Kinky King

UID 123528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1071
Posts 101
Karma 1065
Acceptance 127
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-11-2014
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 stargreat's post

if anyone is interested, I can discuss with her and organize a BKK right in GZ. Anyone interested?

Recent Ratings
mmz15   28-8-2016 06:04  Karma  +3