Acceptance 254
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2016 19:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing - Christina

Date & Time of Session: June 14
Location: King Hing - 10th B5 i think. (last door in B section on the left) around 3p
Name: Chrstina
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 7/10 Gnd-ish. She has white hair, kinda neato.
Body: 8/10 She's athletic thick and very much MCOT in terms of body type. i dont remember boob sizes prob Bs.
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  600 + 100 tip
Repeat: Probably

Saw her walk out of the room and talk with another girl across the hall, even in the odd lighting i noticed her white-ish hair. It was a decent view from behind (as i would confirm later). Rang the doorbell a few minutes later accepted and entered.

Strip and quick rinse, she didnt ask for money up front. Dry off and lie down. I attempt to assist her as she puts on the dom, but she smiles and jokes in a stern yet sexy manner to "relax" hah!

CBJ for 5-8 minutes. Not bad, it was nice watching her bob up and down in the mirrior. Moved into cowgirl and after entering her she leans in and basically fucks me. Shes a trooper doing alot of the work. Light moans/sounds from her, abit of a turn on for me. Onward to doggy and she has pretty strong legs. She arches back real nice and pushes back against me. She has a pretty cute butt that's fun to grip.  I start off pretty gentle/slow in doggy but shes having none of that. She pushes back so i get in pretty deep in her. Wow. I get abit more comfy with the depth I'm in her and escalate from enthusiastic love making to straight up mad fucking. She's giving off some moans so i hope she's enjoying it.  It doesn't last for long, ~10 minutes later I unload in her. We collapse together while I'm still in her and she lets me rest for abit. It seems as if she's taking a minute or two for a quick breather, didnt rush me to get out of her/etc.

After that cleanup, rinse, and leave. I think she leaves in 6 days?

[ Last edited by  bmberman at 14-6-2016 21:11 ]

Recent Ratings
lamaiden94   15-6-2016 17:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Macau81   15-6-2016 16:39  Karma  +4   
daru567   15-6-2016 08:19  Acceptance  +1   I gotta try out king hibg one day for russians
cheesosaurus   14-6-2016 23:12  Karma  +4   On a roll! Pics?
bmberman
Lustful Lord

UID 10121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 899
Posts 708
Karma 886
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2016 00:08  Profile P.M.