Karma 548
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2016 12:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai Pudong: Butterfly Springs

So, tried another venue from the www.shgge.com website....

Place is called Butterfly Springs (蝴蝶泉 - hudie quan) and is located in the heart of JinQiao area in Pudong, conveniently behind the Ping He Chinese school.

Address:
Pudong JinQiao
Huang Yang Road next to Xiaoyuan back gate

浦东新区
黄杨路 晓园后门

The best cross street to get off at is huangyang road and biyun road. Walk south and it's the third lane on the left. There is a brown sign with the Chinese name of the spa. If you walk past Ping He school, you've gone too far. Walk all the way back in to the lane and it bends to the right, there is a staircase that leads up to the lobby of the spa. It's a legit spa, so you need to know one of he managers. I contacted Xi Li (喜力)on his mobile phone 电话15821386350. You can use this number to friend him on wechat.

Xi Li was waiting for me at the desk and lead me to the changing room. No yellow PJs here, satin print ones! Once changed he lead me around and down some stairs and then through a door with passcode on it into the brothel zone.

Line up had about 25 girls that came out. Once assembled they each say hello and where they are from. No standard uniform and the outfits are more formal-ish with a lot of talent in gowns. The line up quality was very good. I went for the two youngest and skinny syt in the lineup. A slight departure from my norm, picking 899 and 929.

Age 24
Looks 4/5
Rack Teenie A cup - a little NAT geo tittle action going on but awesome body
BBBj - 3/5 not much experience IMO
FJ 4/5 good and tight!
GFE 4/5 initiated deep drenching from her go and very cuddly

Age 19
Looks 5/5
Rack B cup looong nipples. Very nice
BBBJ 4/5 solid
FJ 3/5 more on this
GFE 2.5/5 - a little bit of the pretty girl syndrome

So, call out these two in the line up and we go for our room assignment from this old lady in the hallway and get sent to V22 - a big room.

The feeling is a little standoff-ish at the beginning. Not a lot of instant cuddling and groping warm ups I'm used to. But both girls are pretty young. I got undressed first while the two of them kinda putzed around.

The soapy was interesting - they sat be down on a stool that had support for your butt cheeks but was open in the middle and 929 did a stand up soapy on me. 899 just let me nuzzle on her little flabby tits. It was more pleasant than I make out. The stool was great for 929 to give a nice rim job. We moved to the bed in the shower and kept going. I decided I needed to fuck 899 there in the shower so she ran and got the Dom and had here in cowgirl.

Things started to warm up after the shower and we laid on the bed playing around but mostly with me and 899 deep throat French each other. When it was time for 929 we had a bit of a condom mix up - she used hers which I didnt like and she insisted on Asian cowgirl. I don't mind AC but unless I'm in charge of the pace, it takes me forever to cum. We kinda twisted around this way, but she wouldn't get in to normal cowgirl cause she was worried she control my thrusting. May be a bit of size fear as she cautioned me at the outset to be gentle. I always am and never go off on a girl but she was worried. This wasn't working so we flipped to mish but I lost it. So pulled out for a breather.

I had 899 go down on me ( 929 had been doing all the work previously ) and she was a bit worried at first but did a good job in the end. I got hard again easily and then got my condom on and 929 back in position - except she still wanted Asian Cowgirl. Ok. Go with the flow and she worked very hard for 10 minutes. Sweat was pouring off by the time I shot my load. She has a tight little pussy but I hate just being along for the ride.

I had her laughing at the end by getting her into my preferred position and letting her try it out before I lost my hardon. And the light went off in her head and was like - his IS more comfy and a lot less work!

I'd finished up before the 90 minutes and this is a place where you can't get let out early so we got dressed and me and 899 fooled around on the bed.

Damage came to 1738!! Expensive and seemingly no discount even though I went through Xi Li to reserve. But, for pudong people great location unless your kids go to Ping He school. Nothing like getting outed by your kids teacher!!

So facilities were OK. Not as nice as Bo Di.

[ Last edited by  wbinshanghai at 12-6-2016 12:47 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   21-10-2016 19:49  Karma  +10   Nice one...Pudong beats Puxi these days?
Nekohima   19-8-2016 07:49  Acceptance  +1   
skml   23-6-2016 17:07  Karma  +1   Excellent
MothToAFlame   12-6-2016 22:55  Karma  +3   Excellent. Did I miss what your favorite position is?
JckJr   12-6-2016 20:31  Karma  +6   Excellent
LeoCan   12-6-2016 15:43  Karma  +3   Original
ts7478   12-6-2016 13:12  Karma  +2   so is line-up tiered like most spa?
wbinshanghai
Lustful Lord

UID 118413
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 31
Karma 548
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2016 12:54  Profile P.M. 
Pictures

Trying to post pictures but having difficulty uploading - files too big

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   13-6-2016 22:05  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
theworm   13-6-2016 11:16  Karma  +4   thx
sumut00
Carnal Conqueror

UID 41688
Digest Posts 0
Credits 291
Posts 173
Karma 290
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2016 13:36  Profile P.M. 
dear wbinshanghai

is there have any mrt or any name of hotel. so easy to find it

thank you

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   18-8-2016 21:05  Acceptance  +1   Try reading the report, starting at the top. If you still need an address, try reading it once more.
nogardja
Nookie Newbie

UID 155258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 4
Karma 5
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2016 17:52  Profile P.M. 
I stay at the Rennaissance Pudong Hotel. Has anyone had a HE massage in the hotel or maybe close to the hotel?

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   18-8-2016 21:06  Acceptance  +1   International hotels are much too expensive for HE massage for most of us.