Subject: OMG she's so good she shouldn't be at Coronet Court - North Point !
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2016 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OMG she's so good she shouldn't be at Coronet Court - North Point !

Date & Time of Session:  12 May 2016, 11PM
Name:  Dan Dan (from Hunan)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: N'A
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3.5/5 (spinner, minus points for flat chest)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $450 (+50 tip), 30mins
Repeat: For sure!

*** so many young n cute spinners at CC I have another report to type!!! ***

Hello forumers! I fell asleep on the tram home after date night and was woken by a fellow passenger at the terminal in North Point. I took this as a sign for a detour to coronet court!

The nest was packed however most rooms were "welcome" for biz. A sign of the economic downturn? I was debating between 3 rooms all young and spinner types but somehow decided on room 9A even though she had a resting bxtch face lol.

Dan Dan is from Hunan and on her first or second day at CC. She's got this innocent and pure look which lured me in. The corridor is really narrow - I felt like a perv when I brushed my crouch against her lovely, small butt as I passed through. Once inside, she turned her back towards me and started stripping. The mirror runs along the length of the wall and I was able to see her fine body and her butt in flesh. Shame about the A-cup however. She has big sensitive nipples.

She then ushered me into the bathroom which barely fit the both of us. She didn't mind my wandering hands as she soaped and washed me. I got out first and dried myself along the narrow corridor. I passed her a towel and jumped on bed first. I started some small talk in mandarin and she began to warm up.

Dan Dan did not seem to be in a hurry, took some time to dry her body and sashayed to join me in bed. She sat next to me and ran her hands all over my body. She re-positioned herself so she faced me and the catbath began which was delightful. Next came the Dom and a decent BJ ensued with ample suction. I reached out to play with her pussy and had little trouble locating her clit as she had sparse public hair. She became wet after a few gentle rubs and I started rubbing harder and faster. But this distracted her from the BJ as her soft moans got louder. Finally, she said to please stop...

Off came the Dom and replaced with a new one for the main event. She mentioned "so big", climbed on top of me, slowly and gingerly inserted LB - not so soon! I rubbed the head against her wet pussy lips before entering her! She is TIGHT! OMG it felt so good watching her youth and her riding me as I carressed her body. I had one hand rubbing her clit while the other tweaking her long eraser nipples! We got tired and she lay on my chest and rested for a couple seconds. I found my hands down to her butt and had fun smacking a couple times. We started gyrating and I pressed her butt down as we picked up speed and momentum. It felt like gf sex if you know what I mean and we continued like this for 5 more minutes..

She sat back up and started ACG which she got tired after a minute or so and we reverted back to CG. Her moans got increasingly louder and i told her I was ready to cum. She sped up and shortly I let out a huge load inside of her... The fun didn't end there though! She continued riding, and riding, slowing down gradually.. Then a couple minutes later she stopped and just stared at me giving me an innocent smile as she ran her hands over my chest all this while! We just sat there a bit more, caressing each other with her giggles adding a nice touch and ending.

It's off to the showers again. She got up and helped me remove the Dom. She stood up, turned and walked towards the bathroom with that pretty ass greeting me. I caught up to her and gave her ass a couple squeeze. She giggled more lol and held my hand as we stepped into the shower where the groping continued as she helped wash me up once again.

We had a good chat after cleaning up and she wasn't about to kick me out. But I saw a few impatient guys standing outside her door through the cameras and said I should leave. I paid and we exchanged pleasantries, and hugged before she let me out.

Recent Ratings
Sexyjoker7788   20-5-2016 18:57  Acceptance  +1   
happyydayys   19-5-2016 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
cwang   18-5-2016 05:08  Acceptance  +1   excellent report. would love to go to cc eventually! much cheaper than hotel girls!!
mcmafia09   17-5-2016 13:41  Karma  +2   Enjoyed reading that! Good one
Thai-delight   17-5-2016 10:00  Karma  +10   thx for sharing
Macau81   17-5-2016 00:44  Karma  +3   
traveler777   16-5-2016 23:01  Karma  +2   Excellent! Did you share weChat with her?

i'm hungry
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2016 08:34  Profile P.M. 
Find a spinner in CC is NOT a difficult task.

But u need to bring your lucky gem in order to find a spinner with

good services.

Bro Ernieb you are a lucky guy.
cheesosaurus
Erotic Emperor

UID 144205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2864
Posts 258
Karma 2850
Acceptance 277
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2016 16:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 fugigal's post

Which room number? Any Russians?
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2016 17:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 cheesosaurus's post

Rm 9A. The girl has probably left since

the date of visit was 12 May.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   30-5-2016 15:35  Karma  +3   Thanks for help!
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2016 20:43  Profile P.M. 
Q&A

At the very least could you please give the room number near the beginning?

Also if there is no agent involved, get the gal's WeChat and put it in the report.

There are several posts with various WeChat details so it must be OK. If she won't give you WeChat, ask for her HK number. Almost all gals get a HK simply card.

Bro Cheesesaurus, I have heard that you are in the shipping business. I have a rather large shipment of coal which I need delivered to Newcastle, can you help?