Name:  unknwon (#18)
Nationality & Language: Hunan (China), speaks mando and canto
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD 2,188 (includes ferry trip and 1 other 20 min massage ) +870ish for other services (foot rubs, back rubs, thigh rubs, av upgrade)
Repeat: not with so many options.

So woke up and decided it was time to return to macau to check out the saunas. Decided to finally check out east spa sauna.

Hoped down to ShunTak where after a bit of exploring found the store where i can buy the east spa coupons. Even though the menu/options list was in chinese, the staff were friendly and translated each option for me.  Decided on the regular FS and 20 min massage package, as i could always upgrade to AV if need be (which i ended up doing).

I hoped on the next ferry and before i knew it I was in Macau. Spent 20 mins trying to find the shuttle that i was told was going to be waiting but gave up and ended up using google maps to walk to the location (approx 10 mins) but needed to jog across a 6 lane road.

When i finally showed up i was surprised by how clean and modern the sauna is. The locker rooms, showers and saunas reminded me of the facilities in many of the private member clubs in HK.

After a quick shower, i walked towards the changing room where i was given a robe and shorts. I like how the girls here dont hound you for tips (unlike FN, rio and golden).

The former VIP lounge is getting a face lift and they are installing something which looks like the business class cabin of an airline in that area.

Once I settled in I asked the manager for a backrub and footrub. Which was very good. Also got an ear picking and a thigh rub (no lb tugging just grazes here and there and a good thigh rub.)

I finally decided to choose a girl and the manager brought out 6 girls and explained the drill and costs. They did not hard sell any of the fancier rooms or AV (another thing i like). I ended up choosing 18 as she was giving me the im gonna fuck you real good eyes and after talking with her decided on upgrading to a doctors exam room package (she later said this was her favorite out of all options)

She let me relax for a bit more as she ran to get dressed. She returned to grab me and held my hand all the way down to the rooms.

I was alittle clueless as to what was happening (as it was in mandarin) but she was very friendly and nice. She explained what to do to start off the session.
The rooms were well decorated. Our session  started with a fake doctors check up, with me sitting in a chair and the "doc" asking questions and the doc slowly started getting friskier amd friskier.
Before long i was lying on the bed and getting a very nice BBBJ (havnt had one in ages so it felt that much better). She did the hot and cold works on me (100x better than with a damn condom on). And had to start multiplying to stop from busting. She sensed it and stopped to cap me and give me a breather. She then jumped on in ACG, Before switching to CG for 10ish mins. We were both panting at that point, so i switched to miss to finish off and

Afterwards we cuddled for a bit before she hoped up told me to rest ( i was pretty tired) and she hoped into the shower first then after she was done i hoped in then we went upstairs.

Overall a great time, good way to spend an afternoon in macau.

Apologies for typos in this report as im doing this on my phone on the ferry home.

Recent Ratings
plonkey   29-4-2016 07:07  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   17-4-2016 01:03  Karma  +2   
akka   16-4-2016 21:30  Karma  +5   
wingsns
Nookie Newbie

UID 61338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 40
Karma 26
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2016 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great experience!
Must have been a lot of fun!
I like the doctor costume as well. The doctor's white robe looks so professional, but beneath which the white body is only in sexy lingerie. What a temptation!
Once when the "doctor" was checking my heartbeat, I was checking her breasts...So hot!