Nationality & Language: Viet & Mandarin
Face:  3/5,
Body:  4/5,
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 for the House, 300 for the lady
Repeat: Maybe, cause I liked the fact she didn't seem to be rushing thru the service!

I've always been bad at writing and sharing my adventures, mainly because I'm lazy

As already mentioned in some other post, the payment structure is different from before, set-up is 1200 for the house and 300 for the lady, during peak hours it's the same for the house but 500 for the lady. for the ladies it is cash only. So always remember to bring enough cash!

It wasn't the biggest selection of Viet-girls during morning time, around 10. I didn't see #633 that's been mentioned in earlier reports so #602 caught my attention.

During payment the manager was really clear on the fact that pay only 1200 upfront to house then, have to give cash 300 to girl. This he confirmed several times with me before I showed him my cash to confirm to him that yes, i get the picture! FYI If paying with credit card there is a 3% surcharge.

Inside the VIP rooms that is located on the right side of the cash register, #602 starts to help me undress. Tells me to lay down on the bed and wait while she fills up the tub. She later joins on the bed giving me an oily massage on my back first, feels really good, when she finished the back she flips me over and gives me a real nice oily massage on my LB,    After that she continued with rubbing her tits on LB, little bit of teasing with her nipples on my shaft

On to the bath, it wasn't anything special I would say, normal procedure, one thing that felt new was that she gave me lots of BBBJ while cleaning me, had to tell her stop or I will on you.....

In the bed  she starts with the nipple licking while caressing my LB to get me hard, after a while I moved her to my side so that I could finger her LS/butt. She played along then I got so horny that I wanted some DATY so she co-operated and went into a 69-posiiton for me giving me full access. She started to moan even louder and louder while giving even more and more suction on LB, a few minutes in I had to tap out and tell her let's fuck. She capped me and started with Asian squat, but I was about to so I took control and went into mish to control the pace for about 5 minutes, then it was pure

Afterwards she cleaned me up, gave some half hearted thigh massage, then just showering and getting dressed. I gave her the 300 cash, she smiled and then walked me to the elevator.

Recent Ratings
DeviousD   11-4-2016 17:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent thanks!
stinkyfeet   10-4-2016 17:31  Karma  +2   
James771   8-4-2016 19:16  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing! The happy hours at Darling tend to exceed expectations.