Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-7-2015
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2015 13:20  Profile Site P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
A few jokes for you guys, hope you enjoy

A boss said to his secretary I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast.  I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her   boyfriend then said to her, do it but "Ask him for $2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself."  So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, what happened?  She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!"

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer.  The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error.  Not long enough."

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?"  Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   15-7-2015 17:26  Acceptance  +1   the first joke is good
travian
Nookie Newbie

UID 132284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 4
Karma 0
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-8-2015