Poll Subject: Does it bother u if sauna girl has a hubby/bf?  single choice [Show Voters]
No : If she is in industry, then she is game for FS.
Yes for 10 mins : I hv to intellectulize it make me feel guiltfree.
Definitely Yes : I cannot push a woman to cheat!
Sorry, you have no permission to vote.

Subject: Does it bother u if sauna girl has a hubby/bf?
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2011 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Does it bother u if sauna girl has a hubby/bf?

This sounds like a double standard on my part as I like to fool around behind my SO's back.

Whenever I visit those HJ saunas I like to chat with the sauna girls and see if I can charm my way into her pussy. But lately whenever I found out the sauna girl has a bf or a hubby I seem to feel a bit guilty about even thinking about even trying to see if I can shag her or not. I don't why I feel like this. Sure these girls work in the HJ saunas and are not expected to allow their customers to shag them but there is just a fine line separating giving an emotionless HJ and receiving an emotional FS.

I don't know if these thoughts ever crossed your minds.

Thankfully for me, I am morally corrupted enough that I can intellectulize my guilt away after 10 mins and proceed with my attempts to charm the girls to a possible FS. Generally though I am unsuccessful as the girls do wish to remain 'chaste' for their men and I do respect their wishes.  

But once these girls break-up from their hubbies or bfs, these girls willingly offer to shag me on my next visit as they like the fact that I was a gentleman in respecting their prior wishes to remain 'chaste' for their bfs/hubbies before.
tekko
Nookie Newbie

UID 77476
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 16
Karma 8
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2011 00:50  Profile P.M. 
the thought has crossed my mind before, but like you said, they are in this industry and if they are game, it's all cool.
ken88
Musky Member

UID 49126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 186
Posts 188
Karma 186
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2011 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Most of the punters have a partner/wife/Gf, so what does it matter if the WG has one too?
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2012 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Why?

She's not doing anything worse than I am...
triplehorn
Nookie Newbie

UID 79042
Digest Posts 0
Credits 63
Posts 62
Karma 62
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2012 01:04  Profile P.M. 
i dun think it matters. takes 2 hands to clap,,,,
yyy111
Nookie Newbie

UID 79822
Digest Posts 0
Credits 75
Posts 30
Karma 75
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2012 23:48  Profile P.M. 
So assuming the girl does have a BF/hubby, there might be something else to consider apart from the moral dilemna ...

Hopefully the the hubby/bf knows and is okay with the girl's choice of occupation, then no it shouldn't bother me.

Otherwise, I'd be worried if he suddenly finds out and rages in midway with the intention of killing her and the unlucky bastard with her at the time. :
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2012 13:49  Profile P.M. 
Yep.. a clear and present danger

Yeah ----  I do have a few regulars that are married or engaged or otherwise in a serious relationship.  It IS a bit spooky.  In all the cases I am aware the guy does NOT know she is still actively playing around.  How will he react when he finds out??  Who knows, but it won't be with a smile I'm sure.  A homicidal rage?  Maybe.  Probably something in-between in most cases, but in any case -  not a situation a Bro wants to be in the middle of.

Reminds me of something:  I had one gal recently tell me her fiance only likes to get a HJ.  He hasn't actually fucked her in weeks.  He just likes her to jack him off.  That's why, no doubt, she was lying in bed naked beside me.  Huh... Weird.

Anyway, I am much more afraid of them fucking up and getting caught than my SO catching me:  I have become CIA-grade-spymaster-surpreme with all my charades to get free punting time and to keep my contacts hidden.  But they seem to get caught regularly. This spooks me a lot!
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2247
Posts 990
Karma 2182
Acceptance 1302
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2012 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 wander's post

One of my regulars at 37D, Becky from Hainan (Reviewed by several brothers on this board butsadly retired six months ago), told me that she had a boyfriend but that of course he had no idea where she was actually working ( I'm not sure what she told him about her job).

Together we always had a GFE so I always wondered what goes through her mind in such situations as she has a real live boyfriend. I realise that the GFE was most likely contrived as it was good for her business

Becky, wherever you are best wishes . You had (and still have) a lot of admirers.

Keep on mongering
anon_bear
Lustful Lord

UID 92361
Digest Posts 0
Credits 614
Posts 128
Karma 604
Acceptance 204
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2012
Location US/HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2013 03:53  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wander at 1/9/2012 01:49 PM
Yeah ----  I do have a few regulars that are married or engaged or otherwise in a serious relationship.  It IS a bit spooky.  In all the cases I am aware the guy does NOT know she is still actively pl ...

Who are these regulars that are married, engaged, have BFs, etc? I hope I don't get looked down upon(after all, I am on a forum for mongering), but I actually find it a big turn on if I could find a WG who has a SO, especially if they're married. Whether he knows or not, I think its hot. Any advice as to where I might go to get a married woman would be greatly appreciated.

A married woman is another thing on my "to do" list, which I've mentioned in other posts.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2013 07:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 anon_bear's post

All of them were wanchai bargirls - but I knew them for some time before i got to know the true details of their lives.  

Many, many, many WGs have spouses back home -- they just dont tell you about them.
anon_bear
Lustful Lord

UID 92361
Digest Posts 0
Credits 614
Posts 128
Karma 604
Acceptance 204
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2012
Location US/HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2013 11:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wander at 2/4/2013 07:00 AM
All of them were wanchai bargirls - but I knew them for some time before i got to know the true details of their lives.  

Many, many, many WGs have spouses back home -- they just dont tell you about  ...

too bad. im sure it might turn some of you off, but im sure some of us(myself included) would find it captivating and might bring us back for seconds!
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2013 13:12  Profile P.M. 
Because they have a "boyfriend" or even husband does not necessarily mean the same thing to them as it might to you.  Odds are that person is back in their home town, and the girl believes he is cheating on her also.

I took a Chinese culture class in GZ that dealt with this a lot.  Relationships among the poorer classes are rarely based on love.  While arranged marriages are outlawed, marriages of convenience and relationships to appease families are still common.

The same with children.  If your WG has a child, almost certainly that child is living with the father and/or grandparents, and the girl doesn't care as much as you might think she should.  She probably does care, but is just very practical about the situation.

This is all for Chinese mainland girls.  I'm not sure about the Viets, Malays, or Phils.  I do know a DH who is pretty upset about the amount of time she spends away from her daughter.
drspencerreed1
Lustful Lord

UID 100207
Digest Posts 0
Credits 524
Posts 95
Karma 520
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2013 09:37  Profile P.M. 
For what it's worth, a lot of the girls are working because they are supporting a layabout husband or boyfriend.
MothToAFlame
Kinky King

UID 106435
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1403
Posts 298
Karma 1379
Acceptance 470
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2018 03:17  Profile P.M. 
Would only bother me if he wanted to join in
Stretch2480
Musky Member

UID 250409
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 54
Karma 182
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-10-2018
Location Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2018 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Sauna Girls, Massage Girls, Working Girls, at the end of the day they are doing this for 1 thing and lets face it. Its not for fun its to supplemment their lifestyle and existance. A lot of these girls have partners married or not and the partners know where the money comes from.

This is certainly the case in Thailand and im sure in the majority of countries. Hell some of the girls in Thailand that work the bars have 4 or 5 sponsers paying them to not work and they still work and still have a Thai boyfriend.

It doesnt bother me in the slightest if they have BF/Partner/ Married at the end of the day we are in it for the relief and they are in it for the money, dont kid yourself otherwise.