Face:  6.5-7/10
Body:  8.5/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  5900b/90mins + 500b tip for the good service
Repeat: Yes

For those not aware, Mitu Massage is a J-oriented nuru massage place in Bangkok, although other ethnicities appear to be welcome as well. Their website is hilariously out of date so the best way to see who's working is either to ask them via Line or just head to the shop. In Mitu you're not able to ask for a line-up. Instead, you have to pick from an Ipad. Each photo shows the name of the girl, their age, height and number of children. The girl's star rating is shown as well.

The pricing in Mitu is pretty unique. Each girl working in Mitu is assigned a star rating, from 4 to 6 stars. As a new girl you start off at 4 stars and based on your popularity/reviews this will increase. The star rating also affects the price of the session. The girl I picked, Kaede, is a 6 star girl and costs THB 5900 for 80 minutes. I believe 5 stars are 4900 and 4 stars are 3900.

I reached Mitu Massage at 12.45pm and slowly looked through the line-up before picking Kaede. Based on the pictures Kaede was by far the prettiest looking girl working, although her tits were very small for a proper Nuru. Nevertheless I decided to pick her and booked for 1.30pm (she only starts working at 1pm and I hadn't eaten yet). Walked to Bankara Ramen for a quick lunch and came back just at 1.30pm.

Reception gave me some Japanese vitamin D drink and a cooling wipe while I waited for Kaede to get ready. Payment exchanged hands and soon they told me she was ready.

First impression, very slim girl. Exactly my type for full service girls. I will say her face is not as pretty as the photos suggested, likely due to the good lighting in the photos. Skin is a bit dark though if you care about that.

We walk into the room and I see a clean bed with a mirror at one end, a large shower area with one of those Japanese Soapland chairs (Kuguri Isu?) which we didn't end up using, and of course the Nuru mat.

Kaede was very service oriented already, giving me a bottle of cold water, helping me take my shoes and clothes off. We head straight to the shower where she does a very naughty job of cleaning me. A lot of rubbing, licking and sucking was involved. I could have easily from her attention but somehow managed to hold on. After about 15 minutes we finish washing and she dries me off and asks me to wait while she prepares the Nuru mat. I was asked to lie on the bed while I waited and she covered me with a towel to make sure I wasn't cold.

After 2 minutes the mat was ready and off we went. Started off on my back where she gave me some serious cat-bathing attention, licking from my ears all the way down to my toes. In the session she both licked my armpits and sucked my toes, neither of which I've ever experienced before! Kaede realized I liked rimming early on in the session and like a true 6 star girl she kept going down there throughout the entire session. Out of the 80 minutes she must have spent almost 25 minutes playing with my ass! This was mixed in with some BJ/HJ combinations and the usual Nuru slides.

After about 60 minutes we were still on the mat, and I decided to fuck her a little because a) her pussy was small and pretty, and b) it'd be a waste not to. I kept it in doggie and noted she moans just like in the Japanese JAVs. Definitely fake, and I stopped after a few minutes because her BJs and rimming was much better.

Long story short, I finished on her collarbone/neck while the 80 minute alarm was ringing. Perfect timing!

Overall this was an excellent session, and I can see why she rose to 6 star so quickly. Even at THB 6000/session IMO it was definitely worth it, so much so that I tipped her an extra 500 on top. For those more budget conscious among us, as a J-oriented shop these girls definitely don't NEED to be tipped, but I like to reward good service anyway.

I would definitely return, although I might have to get a pedicure before coming back!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jasonj999   14-5-2023 13:15  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   6-3-2020 23:38  Karma  +4   lucky gun
johnburns3545   7-2-2020 13:21  Acceptance  +1   
obe   11-1-2020 15:17  Karma  +10   
jimyum   5-1-2020 11:59  Karma  +5   
ramont   4-1-2020 11:49  Karma  +6   thanks
panthershield1   4-1-2020 09:02  Karma  +3   
RockyRockstar   4-1-2020 05:30  Karma  +5   Excellent report thanks!
batman108   4-1-2020 03:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   3-1-2020 20:20  Karma  +6   
chaibo
Nookie Newbie

UID 265494
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 3
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2020 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Skepti10's post

Wow!!! 5900 bht is a bit pricey. But a gem like her is seemingly rare in a nuru place