Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2017 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JN Emma - Nice girl, but no GFE

Girl: JN Emma
Link
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks English
Face: 3/5 – Beautiful girl, a few tats.   
Body:  4/5 – Taller than I expected. Say’s 5’3”, but I think she was taller than that.
Skill: 3/5 – Excellent.
Service: 3/5
Price: $800 + tip
Agent: Excellent.
Repeat: Not likely

2nd time with this agent. No run arounds and the location is easily accessible from a couple of stations.

Like a previous girl with JN, the pictures make her appear chunkier than she actually is and don’t do her justice as she is a nice looking girl. Again, I was happy with the result.  

Again easy access to the room, but it seemed like there was a convention on the floor the room was located on. Those are the times you hope the girl doesn’t answer the door in crotch-less panties, stiletto bra, and a 12’ rotating dildo! But she was discrete and opened the door while standing behind it.

The room is small and the bathroom smaller. So, small that she stood outside the shower and scrubbed me down from there, only getting in at the last for a little standing bj.

Initial impressions were that her body was really nice. Curvy without being fat, close cropped bush and big tits (fake). Can’t ask for much more.

After I finished in the shower, she got in while I used a dishtowel to ‘dry’ off.

She wanted to know if I wanted a massage which I declined. I wanted those boobs!  I played with them for a bit, but she wanted to move on and got me lying down on the bed. I wouldn’t say her bj skills were good, but I had tell her to slow down as she seemed to know her business in that regard. So, she moved up the bed a bit and nestled LB between her cleavage. At that point, I knew how I wanted to finish the session when the time came (heh!).

She wanted to put the condom on, but I stopped her as the session was already feeling rushed and she continued her BJ. She didn’t seem to want me playing with her pussy, so no 69 or fondling in that area. That sort of activity makes for a more interesting experience, imho, so this wasn’t a GFE.

Finally she got LB covered and started the traditional CG position. Nice view of her tits bobbing up and down which dictated that I provide her with some support with my hands. A guy’s gotta do what he’s gotta do! At this time I did notice a nasty scar under her nipple from her boob job. Ignoring that, her tits were the most spectacular part of the experience.

A little more CG, then Mish, and then doggy. She kept adding lube as we switched positions distracting from the overall experience.

I finally   fucking her tits as I had wanted to do all along. She made an effort to cover her face from the expected shot. Any woman not willing to take a facial isn’t a keeper in my books! Heh.

More of a mechanical exercise, but I didn’t feel like I had wasted my money. One thing that was funny was when I went to giver her a tip, her face fell like I had just told her that her dog had died. I immediately realized that she though I hadn’t paid her, so pointed to the money on the dresser. Now if she had only shown the amount of happiness at finding out I hadn’t stiffed her during our session, this would be a glowing review.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   19-9-2017 11:18  Karma  +10   
batman108   12-9-2017 12:52  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   10-9-2017 17:22  Karma  +5   Excellent
Explorer1   9-9-2017 22:49  Karma  +1   I like it big but that's wayyyyy too big.
aurufc   9-9-2017 16:05  Karma  +3   Shame as those funbags look spectacular on her video!!
SimonTheShark   9-9-2017 11:44  Karma  +4   You've got to tell me where they open the door with stiletto bra and inserted dildo ;p
UncleDad   8-9-2017 22:13  Karma  +4   Well....At least she's hot.
ramont   8-9-2017 18:15  Karma  +5   thanks
porkchops   8-9-2017 16:27  Karma  +5   Thanks!
LeoCan   8-9-2017 11:55  Karma  +5   
SirPoonabit
Carnal Conqueror

UID 5896
Digest Posts 0
Credits 300
Posts 15
Karma 299
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-12-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2017 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 SirPoonabit's post

@simontheshark

That would be 'rotating' dildo, but I like your idea better!

Something like this Link