Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $900 60 min nuru + 100 additional tip
Repeat: Definitely

In Hong Kong for a business trip and just found this site.  It is AMAZING!  I can't wait to explore more based on all the bro's experiences and tips.  HK has so much to offer that I wasn't aware of before!  So huge thanks to everyone!  

After browsing the site, I figure that I'll try the R&T massage first and then work my way up as I get more confidence/experience.  Miss Spa seemed like a good start based on the reviews, quality, and price point.  I added Miss Spa on WeChat with their phone number and they immediately accepted.  I checked out their "Moments" to see who was on the menu.  Bobo is MCOT and I responded to Miss Spa's intro text (Do you want a date?).  I was able to book her for 3pm which worked perfectly since I had a business lunch ending around 2pm and didn't have plans until dinner.  

I got there a few minutes before 3pm and Bobo greeted me at the door.  Definitely better looking in the photoshopped picture shown on WeChat, but still very good looking and she had a nice body.  I'd still turn around to check her out again if I passed her on the street.  The spa is clean enough and she led me to a room with a shower.  I saw the air mattress and knew we were good for the nuru action.   LB was getting plump and excited just thinking about it.

Bobo told me to wash up and that she'd be right back.  She got back just as I finished my shower and she helped me towel off with a quick feel of LB    I wasn't expecting much from part 1 but I'd give it a 3.5/5.  She was decently strong and worked out a few knots in my back.  As she got to my legs, LB got excited and I had to shift to make sure he was in the right position.  Bobo used that opportunity for some ball play and a little giggle that LB was so excited.  

She set up the air mattress and got the nuru gel and had me lay down.  She stripped to reveal her awesome melons and sexy body.  She started by sensually touching me lightly down my back to my balls and LB and then back again and then she began to squirt some of the nuru gel on my back.  She lowered herself so that she grazed my back with her nipples before she gave me a body slide up and down.  Honestly, the body slide is so-so...when you're faced down, definitely not what I imagined.  Bobo probably has b cups and it's hard to feel them on your back.  Is it better with big boobies or fake titties? Let me know so I can make the right decision next time!  Thanks!!

She flipped me over and for the next 20 minutes, she kept me balancing on the edge of release.  It was heaven!  Motorboated her boobies as she slid her way up, felt LB slide between her boobies on her way down, put LB between her legs and that's when he couldn't hold on any longer and After that, we showered separately and I walked back to my hotel.  

Great first experience and I'd definitely go back again.  I have a few more day here and want to try out some new stuff, so not sure if I'll go back this trip.  Although expensive, from all the bros' reviews, it looks like Mia/Kama might be a good place to try.  From the bros that have been to both, are the girls at Mia/Kama hotter and that's why it costs more? Or is it the experience and the nicer place that makes Mia/Kama more expensive.  Looking to read some of the reviews with reading access levels, so if you have any points to spare, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!

Recent Ratings
jin.61   18-4-2019 01:24  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   17-4-2019 05:43  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
Phaychay   16-4-2019 23:18  Karma  +4   
dakenjiro   16-4-2019 18:34  Karma  +3   
hklegend   16-4-2019 17:45  Karma  +2   Welcome. Kama/Mia better service definitely. Go for Lisa or Mimi or Bobo. Can't recommend others as not experienced.
porkchops   16-4-2019 13:10  Karma  +8   Welcome!
jezzzz   16-4-2019 12:47  Karma  +4   welcome
hotjac   16-4-2019 11:58  Karma  +6   Good write up - welcome aboard!
Mike747   16-4-2019 10:53  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   16-4-2019 10:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
zebra   16-4-2019 07:52  Karma  +5   
Palomino13500   16-4-2019 06:00  Karma  +2   
skycaptain   16-4-2019 02:32  Acceptance  +1   Good job