Face:  4 beautiful and youthful.
Body: 4
Skill: 5
Service: 4
GFE: 4
PSE: not really her thing
Price & Session Length:  600 for around 40 minutes
Repeat: yes!

CC has legendary status here I think - like Sasa and Gigi from a few years back. But I found myself wanting a seasoned pro and that's exactly what I got.

Making an appointment with her was very easy via WhatsApp. Her English is good, but when I indicated that I speak Chinese, she was relieved and switched primarily to Chinese. I was a little delayed in getting to her location because of the rain that day, but she was very understanding of it all and even suggested I wait it out since I neglected to bring an umbrella!

She greeted me as if we were long time friends rather than a first time meeting. Helped me out of my wet clothes, even my socks! That level of detail speaks to the type of GFE she provides. She took me into the shower and proceeded to wash me taking care to avoid wetting my hair (which really was just more of a habit since I was soaked already!). Then she asked if I would like a bbbj or cbj. I opted for the former since... Well, of course!

She proceeded to give a fantastic wbbbj, then did it with hot water in her mouth, and then cold. It was a new experience and quite tantalizing! This later almost 10 minutes in my estimation. I then dried off, and she finished her shower.

On to the bed, she gave a great cat bath from my ears down to my knees. Got me quite in edge and when she finally put the old chap in her mouth, it was long overdue and much needed. Great BLS too, and her tongue felt amazing going from balls to tip. She then lifted my legs up and have a fantastic rimming. I do live a good rimjob!

Cap goes on, and I opt to have her in CG with me holding her and pounding. She seemed to love this and moaned quite loudly and exclaimed que a few "oh my god"s in an oddly perfectly non-Chinese accent. I wanted to CG as I was in love with her nipples. The way they protrude and feel in the mouth and in my hands... Kinda getting horny just thinking about them!

After the deed, she showered with me again, then we chatted as I got dressed, hugged, and left.

CC clearly has a set routine that she does, and it makes sense given that she's a pro knowing exactly what she is doing. One could interpret it as being mechanical, but this isn't a problem in my mind. Nothing wrong with a routine when it all feels so great! Will definitely repeat at some point - but with variety being the spice of life, CC is a great and fairly high bar for future punts to meet.

Recent Ratings
Marky31   16-10-2018 22:46  Karma  +4   Excellent review. She's on my list!!
batman108   13-10-2018 01:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   12-10-2018 23:10  Karma  +3   Interested, thanks for sharing
Davidthomas   11-10-2018 20:35  Acceptance  +1   worth trying and back with her set price
ritwik   11-10-2018 20:18  Karma  +2   
thevampireguy   11-10-2018 16:07  Karma  +2   Definitely a set "menu" but it's not something to complain about! ;-)
Nycpunter   11-10-2018 13:24  Karma  +2   
sssqblf   11-10-2018 10:56  Karma  +2   Excellent!
Shinnok   11-10-2018 10:28  Karma  +2   Excellent! thanks