Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2018 15:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hing Loong - Maggie. Just about ok

Name:  Maggie
Link: http://go141.com/en/A35107-SW-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese, English
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: No
Price & Session Length:  1000/1 hr
Repeat: No

Hello,

Great community for sharing information, thought I should also contribute. So I was looking up the DB, and decided to try out Maggie at HL. I had been there a couple of years back and wanted to try her again. The building has become a bit more run-down, not sure if WGs have moved somewhere else? Anyway, call and fix an evening slot. She was free, and I went over. She's put on a few pounds, but otherwise looks were similar to what I recalled.
Showered (me alone, she did not show any interest in joining me) and then I told her I need a massage. Maggie knows how to massage, and she worked tha back and neck well. So far so good.
Its when she was towards the end of the massage that she got distracted by her phone, and for the next 10 minutes was half-heartedly massaging my legs while on WeChat. That is a big turn-off, and I told her so. She complied, and then started the usual play with by butt and giving a bit more attention to LB. Flipped over and told her I want a good BJ. She capped me,
and started - and oh boy, I realized her heart wasn't in it. Took a good 15 minutes for her before I was ready to , and that had to be aided by some prostate TLC.
At the end, she complained a bit of her jaw hurting and then charged me extra for going a bit above 1 hour. Maybe we did but that was no fault of mine.
Anyway, overall experience was a 3. Good English and temperament, but needs a bit more enthusiasm. To sample other fish before  I return, if at all!

Recent Ratings
aurufc   22-8-2018 16:06  Karma  +5   She has her off days for sure but massage is always decent for a WG. Did you ask for CBJ as I did BBBJ/CIM for 1k
mchk   20-8-2018 18:43  Karma  +3   
Tybear   19-8-2018 01:15  Karma  +5   Thanks, some good some bad
porkchops   18-8-2018 20:38  Karma  +5   Thanks!
calaisien   18-8-2018 19:56  Karma  +5   
legatus   18-8-2018 16:04  Karma  +3   She always tries to over charge for extras