Reading Access 30
Registered 29-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2018 00:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taiwan Taipei KTV

Thread Subject: KTV
Date & Time of Session:  2016
Location:  No. 337, Section 3, Nanjing East Road, Songshan District (Enter the shopping mall. Locate the elevators and go to 8 floor)
Name: Several girls
Agent: Lisa
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese Girls (Mostly Chinese speakers)
Service: You get to pick the girl
GFE: Yes
Price & Session Length:  Around $34,000 NTD including takeout
Repeat: Several times

Been here many times as well but sometimes the agent doesn't give as high quality girls... Some of the girls are a little older. May have to pay even more for a higher quality girl. This place is walking distance from the Taipei Arena subway station.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 18-5-2018 13:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sherno   20-5-2018 16:43  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   18-5-2018 10:28  Karma  +8   
MothToAFlame   17-5-2018 14:51  Acceptance  +1   Reports from 2016 a little too old to be useful
UncleDad   17-5-2018 13:16  Karma  +10   Good stuff. More details on the encounter would be appreciated
batman108   16-5-2018 12:52  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
david009
Carnal Conqueror

UID 154149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 492
Posts 22
Karma 489
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2018 03:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
As requested for more details.

The first girl I chose from the KTV was Dora. F'ed her three times lol in three separate encounters. I had built up feelings for her. Some of them was pity and regret which is why I still chose her when I could have f'ed a better looking girl with long legs and nice tits. We would always go to WeiBo(?) Hotel. The first time together we showered together. She has nice tits but is very shy and sensitive about them being touched. As a tits guy I couldn't resist. When we showered I was tempted at f'ing her right there in the shower. She struggled and resisted so I stopped. We dried ourselves and went to the bed. She wanted me to use a condom but I refused. I f'ed her missionary style. She was very tight and I f'ed her really roughly. I pulled out and came on her chest. It exploded so violently that it hit her face as well. I couldn't tell if she cried or not because I wasn't wearing my glasses (bad eye sight). Later after I went home I felt bad and I texted her apologizing for the roughness and she forgave me. The second time we met we f'ed for almost an hour. Can't believe I actually lasted that long. We did miss, doggy, and cowgirl but this time I was wearing a condom (bummer). I was on fire that night and tried my best to please her. I wanted to come on her face but she put her arms to cover it so I decided not to and just unloaded on her tits. The last time was when I was leaving Taiwan and wanted one last memory. Ironically I didn't last that long this time and it was not as enjoyable for me.

Also fucked Fei Yang. Very good looking face but she blocked me on LINE so I don't have a picture. I treated her to go to Bei Tou hot springs. We got there and requested a room where there was an indoor hot/cold tub. She had a nice body when we basked in the water. Afterwards, we dried off and f'ed. Ironically she was very loose and my LB was sensitive at the time. I really wanted to f more but there wasn't much I could do.

I have also f'ed Jiang Jiang. She is a little older maybe in her late 20s or early 30s but she has huge tits. Unfortunately I couldn't last that long when I f'ed her but it was still worth it. Wanted to go for round two but she was not up for it. Usually you have to let mama-san know ahead of time that you want two rounds in order for her to discuss it with the WG.

Had my fill of smokers here at this KTV which is a no no for me. There was this one girl who had a very cute moan while f'ing but she was a smoker. Then there was another smoker who stole my cash out of my wallet when I was showering alone. Beware. Always shower together and keep an eye out for your belongings.

That about covers all the girls I f'ed at this KTV.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 18-5-2018 13:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   18-5-2018 13:42  Karma  -1   “She wanted me to use a condom but I refused.” In HK, WGs have called the cops. Here it’s called rape
jeffzeke   18-5-2018 13:31  Karma  +10   You are on a roll. Can't endorse the rough sex and BBFS though.
stinkyfeet   18-5-2018 10:28  Karma  +8