Karma 960
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2018 17:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First HK punt and first report

OK, I’m going to preface this by saying I’m an idiot and thus this post will suck.  As. I was walking away I thought of all the things I should have done (name, exact apartment, even ask for a pic).

So I got here this morning and when I left LAX I was planning on trying CC at JSL.  I just wasn’t feeling it though, especially at $600.  I decided to see what I got at some of the popular places in Jordan.  Went to Vincent house and I swear there was no action; one or two doors and that was it.  Over to the Foremost Bldg, lots of girls, but nothing interested me especially since I was looking for $3-400.  Over to New Lucky House and I didn’t see anything at al, in fact I felt like I was in the wrong building.  Let’s go to 66 Parkes and then call it quits.

Wen up to 6/F and down to 5/F.  Ran into a WG in one of those side corridors, I was interested so I asked how much.  $400.  OK, I can do that.  She brought me inside and the first thing I saw was a massage table.  WHOOPS!  ASked her if it was massage only or FS.  I guess I got her thinking I was asking for a massage, and we worked it out.  

Clothes off, into the shower.  She washed me paying special attention to the LB (no BJ though), then showered herself as I dried off.  We hit the bed as she was fondling me along with the cat bath.  Never had one before and I think it was “meh”, but try it before, you might like it and it wasn’t bad.  The cat bath transitioned to ball sucking, then back to cat bath on the LB.  BBBJ, the ‘doom went on and she rode me.  My LB hadn’t had any attention in a couple of days (work right to airport, then a couple of flights including a 15+ hour one, and then travel exhaustion.  Throw in that I’m still not really comfortable with punting yet and I was expecting to blow $400.  Well, I blew all right, but it wasn’t $400.  Another assisted shower, payment and I left.

Remember I said I forgot a ton of crap for the report?  Yeah, forgot her name.  Forget to get the unit number but I can say that in 66 Parkes it was on F/5 and I think it was B3, but it may have been a different one in that hallway.  Pretty certain that she was Chinese and not local but not positive.  Limited English, but she knows enough. Decent body, though she carries a little extra (but are you really gonna care about a little midsection flab?

So that’s my first report.  Definitely want to see CC before I go, maybe one or two others as I’m here for a week.  Hopefully next post Ill be thinking t least a little bit about a report before and during so I can actually bother using the report format.  I needed the relief more than you guys need to read it, but I’l try to do better next time.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   18-4-2018 06:28  Karma  +8   CC is a winner, go see her.
Dilmah   17-4-2018 22:14  Karma  +5   We've all been there, blood is gathered down at the other head.
JackTheBat   17-4-2018 21:06  Karma  +5   Welcome--suggest easing up on price concerns, had fun, right?
sssqblf   17-4-2018 09:19  Acceptance  +2   Thank you for your sharing. I think you care too much about the price for a fun punting.
blast77   17-4-2018 07:51  Karma  +7   Thank you
austin821   17-4-2018 05:57  Karma  +3   Cheers
UncleDad   17-4-2018 03:05  Karma  +4   No apologies needed mate. Look forward to more info next time!
batman108   17-4-2018 02:53  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
johnnygleet   16-4-2018 22:33  Acceptance  +1   Any more details on what you saw in Foremost ?
hkpunter999   16-4-2018 22:02  Karma  +6   Awesome on your first punt! Looking toward to more reports from you!
Kai   16-4-2018 18:04  Karma  +3   I can recommend CC!
thevampireguy
Lustful Lord

UID 173905
Digest Posts 0
Credits 964
Posts 43
Karma 960
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2018 08:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
“ny more details on what you saw in Foremost ?”

Trying to puzzle out which building was which now.  I think not many younger girls, but most not bad looking.  There was one girl, Thai maybe and I’d guess mid 20s, that I saw that I liked but I wasn’t willing to pay $500.  On another day maybe.  I don’t have the room number, but if it helps she was in one of the long corridorswhere you sidestep out of the main hallway and then walk down and around the corner.  I think right out of the stairs (don’t remember the floor but I’d guess 8-12) then you make a right and immediate left, there’s two (one maybe?) rooms, then a right.  Made that last turn and there was three girls chatting in the hall.  She was one.

I didn’t knock on many doors.  As I said it was my first punt here and only my fifth overall, so I’m still rather shy on this.  Not speaking any Chinese and most signs being only Chinese didn’t help me weed things out either.  Maybe later in the week I’ll get past that and knock all the doors or something when looking.  I did notice of those I saw that they appear almost all Chinese and a variety of age from mid 20s to possibly pushing 40.  Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, and I saw several good looking girls, many that were average yet rather attractive, and a few that I didn’t find even remotely attractive.  I did see a lot of large tits noted on doors, probably 5-10% of the doors.  Guess the girls know what a lot of guys like ;-)

Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   18-4-2018 00:02  Acceptance  +1   Asked because I'll be in YMT and looking for a densely packed walkup :-)
hotjac   17-4-2018 09:42  Karma  +2   try to have a copy of the opening format to help you with your post or it's just prose. hang in there!