Karma 323
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2018 04:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
3x mainland girls Tai po

Location: Tsing yuen street 35 I think, first floor, take left first door. (If you are at 1 wai yan street, you will see two pink lights across the street, behind the public light bus, the one on the right is the right building)
Nationality & Language: Mainland - Mandarin
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  4/5
Service:  3/5
Price & Session Length:  430 price went up from 420

Face was normal, but she had some ass and big tits, small text tattoo on her chest. She took off her clothes and saw her tits were saggy, body was not bad though, LS is not shaved. We took a shower together, laid on the bed and she started licking me everywhere, sucking and licking my balls, which felt good. Afterwards she gave me a nice deepthroat, while doing a miss she was licking my ear and I finished with a doggy. The ass was nice and smooth. Talked a bit and left. She changed room, if you go up first floor turn right, third room.

Body:  3/5
Skill:  3/5
Service:  3/5
Price & Session Length:  430

This girl is at the first floor turn right first door. Tits were C I think, big areola, smooth skin, LS is not shaved. Same as the first girl, normal face. Also same service like the first girl, started licking me everywhere and gave me a deepthroat, the first girl was a little bit better though. Finished quickly with a doggy.

Body:  3/5
Skill:  3/5
Service:  4/5
Price & Session Length:  420

This girl left already, didn't had time to post it, she was at the first floor turn right, second door. She was very petite, fake tits, had two very large tattoo on her stomach area. She helped me taking off clothes and shoes, we took a shower together, she started cleaning my LB and then she cleaned herself. Laid on the bed, she started licking and sucking my balls, felt good, then she gave me a BJ, but the BJ was quite weird though, she started from the edge of the bed, made slowly a 270 degrees while giving a BJ and ended with her ass in my face, she gave enough time in the BJ. While sucking my LB, I was playing with her LS. When I tried to put my fingers in, she rejected and told me I could lick it, which I refused. Finished with spoon position. Took a shower together, talked a little bit and left.

Just before I went to this girl, when I rang another door, the girl opened the door and I rejected her. The girl took my arm and tried to get me in. I have this happened a few times, but I have never accepted it, does it happen to anyone else? I have even one chasing me to the stairs and showed her boobs and told me to come. Also another one ask me to come in and that I will not get disappointed, she told me if the service is not good, I don't need to pay.

Recent Ratings
CaliBoi   16-3-2018 08:41  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   15-3-2018 13:42  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   14-3-2018 11:40  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
ohmicmic   14-3-2018 10:53  Acceptance  +1   thanks
anthonychan   14-3-2018 10:25  Acceptance  +1   
johntang   14-3-2018 07:13  Karma  +2