Karma 683
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2018 03:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My 72 Hr Fuck-athon in Macau: Rio, The One, Darling 1, Victoria Spa

MOD: Plz move to the Macau section. I couldn't post a new thread there.

I decided to finish my holidays in Macau of the CNY 2018 for the grand finale. I had basically no budget or time constraints, it was all about enjoying for 2-4 days or until I got bored. I wanted it to be a once in a lifetime experience. I must say I’m not Asian and I barely speak Chinese, but still managed to do everything I wanted. Read on!

:::: RIO SPA , RIO HOTEL ::::

Arrived at Rio Spa 9am. They warned me there would be no girls working at the moment, they start coming around 3pm and the good models at 5pm. I said sure, because after an overnight flight all I wanted was to rest. They explained that their price of 1150 was for 12 hours, but if I choose a girl then I can stay for 24hr and waive the spa fee. I could hear the vacuum cleaners while I was sleeping, not sure how it went but there were folks in the chairs all this time.

As with most places, prices are around these:

Thigh massage, scrub: 250
HJ: 1100
PRC, Vietnam, Thai: 2000
Model: 2600
Russian: 3200
Jap/Kor: 4400

I started with the scrub, something I haven't tried before in this place. There was a nice looking lady that I spotted from the sauna, and when I came out she timidly say "shower, Sir?". Of course! After discussing the price we went to the side of the pools where there are semi private chairs and a big bucket. She had me sitting in that weird chair almost squatting and then she starts rubbing the liquid soap all over me. All nice and stuff, but then she slides her hand through my crack and under it and starts giving me a few strokes.

I wasn't sure of the etiquette for this service so I went to caress her thick legs when she stood up and it she didn't react. I continued my moves slowly going to different areas but on her LS she said it wasn't allowed. After I insisted she said: ok but you give me tip. 500. I said nah. After a few more mutual scrubbing and caressing we agreed on 300, so she looked out for colleagues or managers who could be on the lookout, sat on a squat position and put her panties to the side. Man, was she wet, and not from the bath she was giving me. It was a great session, she's young, not on the thin side but has a really firm body and totally cute. But then the problem arose. How to give her the tip? Going back to the lockers, the staff stares at you. Cash isn't allowed inside the spas. Pro tip #1: put some cash inside your phone's case, or use Wechat money. Can be done. Also in the middle of the service, the WGs had a parade in the pool area so I took a peak from there to start checking if the good ones had arrived at this time.

The scrubbing girl got me in the mood, so I was ready to choose the main course after eating some food. The have plenty of free food and drinks, so you can live there a few days and not worry about anything. When I was eating at my chair the girls start coming for another showtime in the pool. A brunette with huge boobs yells at me "I like you! I saw you taking a shower outside". I yell back "Where are you from?" because she didn't stop walking. "Turkey". Nice, I thought.

I decided to chill out some more, after all I wasn't in a rush. The showtime at the pool happens about every 30 min. I decided to go out and take a look. Sure enough, the brunette was wiking and mouthing some phrases at me, but she just wasn't my type. This happened during 2 showtimes. The line up was about 20 girls, most of them attractive. A few PRC, Vietnam, Thai many model category and also a couple of Jap and Korean.

Now, this was my second visit there and I only had regular massages before. This time I decided to go big, but not burning money. I decided on a Chinese model. The classic type with extremely long chin, big eyes, and endless thin legs. She had a white cocktail dress and didn’t think much. I asked the staff about some stuff I heard here, the themed rooms. She said yeah we have them, but they have an extra cost of 300. I only remember the nurse room, which I also happened to take a peek on when I was walking out (it’s a true hospital bed haha), but I decided to do the bus.

So I go to the rooms and enter this environment. It’s like a freaking big bus! With seats on both sides, one of which extends back and looks like a bed. There are poles and handles, a shower in the back and in the front the staff woman put a DVD with bus sex scenes.

This girl had put on a different outfit with white silk stockings, and white blouse and mini skirt. As soon as the door was closed it was ON. We start making out in all ways possible, except the head. No kissing, not touching her ears or anything that could ruin her make-up. Whatever. She had an unbelievable tiny waist and flat stomach. Sure, her long legs with stockings were awesome, but soon she was doing the Chinese stuff of spitting on the floor, and also had a few armpit hair. She only wiped me with some towels for BBBJ. At some point she was all open and inviting, and I have the impression she could go bareback. As exclusive as this place could be, it’s just not my thing. So I switched positions, had her lying on the bus type of bed while I was standing to continue the BJ (at this point I almost stepped on her spit on the floor - ew) and she brought my hand to her LS. Great action. She was moaning way too much for my taste, she did a good job but didn’t feel so natural as I expected, and she finished my by hand.

When we took the shower she was brushing her teeth in a squatting position, not very lady like but very much Chinese style. So much for the classy model. She said she was from some region around Harbin.

Name:  ——
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2500 /60’
Repeat: Nah, but I had to try her.

After this session I tried to get another scrub from the shower lady and she was more than happy to meet me again, and more friendly. It was basically a repeat session with tip. I tried to get her to meet after her work but didn’t succeed.

There was a small Venezuela girl I wanted to try as well, but I decided I was done with this place and decided to check out on the recently acclaimed spa in this forum:

:::: THE ONE, LANDMARK HOTEL ::::

Before going there, I decided to check the bridge of stars that connects the Parisian with the hotels across the street, because I saw very hot GW walking there a few months ago, and also to store by luggage at the Venetian. After dropping my luggage for 20 HKD, I headed to the shop area, but unfortunately probably due to the CNY and lots of people coming here, I saw a couple of security guys with radios in that area and no girls

Ok, back to the ferry terminal and then the Landmark. Outside of the hotel there is a small booth with the spa name. So I told him the guy I wanted and he walked me in to the entrance. It’s on the far right and you have to climb 2 electric stairs, then it’s on the left.

Right there they told me all the services had a 10% surcharge because of CNY, which I had no option to refuse. They told me the same policies, around 1000 only to stay 12hr but if I choose a girl then I don’t have to pay this entrance fee. Also if you choose 2 girls, the second girl has a discount of 1000, but only if they are together. If you actually have 2 different sessions within 24hr, the discount is only 500 on the second girl.

The staff either spoke good English or nothing at all, but I never had problems about communication. As other have mentioned, the showers in this spa are all around the pool area, meaning if you’re in the pool, you can see everyone taking a shower. Not that these places are for shy people but maybe someone would be a little bothered by it.

So after putting my stuff in the locker and taking a shower, I get hand a robe, I see a few young scrubbing ladies and about 8 seats around the pool with some guys reading the newspaper or eating apples. I’m thinking “Is this it?? I can’t sleep on these chairs!”. My hopes for a good place were about to fade, but when I asked about a chair where I could sleep, they lead me to the rest area, which is behind some sinks, not easy to spot for a first timer. Man, is this a nice place. It’s darker than the Rio spa or Familia Nobre. But the reclining chairs seem bigger, you get cables to charge your phone and a big screen with American TV channels. Nice.

I started to get comfortable as I expected to spend about 24hr there, again, no rush. I saw the food and massage prices: a little cheaper than RIO, but with the CNY surcharge they were actually higher. It was here when I spotted a nice lady wearing a kind of formal suit with a mini skirt and stockings, she was on top of a chair massaging some guy’s neck. I asked the staff I wanted to go next from her.

I waited almost one hour because that guy was asking “do it again” and just blowing out sessions. I started to get pissed because of that guy, but soon enough she was free and came to see me. I was right. She looked almost exactly of an ex I had. It’s hard to describe this kind of beauty. She’s kind of short, thick legs, but with a feline style, soft voice, she walks with security. Not the kind of pretty, but more attractive one. The one that just oozes chemistry through her pores. She told me she’s from Vietnam and speaks some English. I requested a thigh massage, and after a minute in she suggested we better go to the room. I think “great, more privacy”.

She was sitting in front of me with a towel wrapped around her legs, removed my shorts and put my legs around her to have full access to LB. While she is rubbing me with oil we start talking and discovered she was just sexy. I told her I would like to give her a massage as well, and asked her to put her leg on my chair’s armrest. Now I get to massage her foot with stockings while she is still slowly rubbing my LB and making eye contact with a smile. The session continued but of course I wanted more. She offered a HJ to make me finish for 5x the price of a massage. A massage was 260 I think. I asked for another 25min session for now. As I continue to go up her legs, I lean up to her to be face to face and we lightly kiss. I notice she is wearing earrings that have 3 letters: SEX. Damn. At this point she also had her other leg on the chair so she is basically spread open and the towel only on her waist. I had to go slowly on her inner thighs and barely caressing her LS, over the stockings and panties. What a view. She moans and tells me to stop because if she gets too horny, then we have to go FS. I asked how much but with her broken English I couldn’t understand the Six she mentioned. So she went out and called the manager. He confirmed the prices: massage 260, HJ 1150 and FS 6000. Did I hear that right? Yes, 6000 HKD for full service with her. Even as much as I liked her and that I could have fulfilled a fantasy, I could reason that it wasn’t a good value. So we just finished two sessions of thigh massage, got her WeChat and went back to the rest area.

I looked at the other massage ladies and most of them are super hot, not more than 25 y.o. I would say. They have different uniforms though: the ones in the formal/office green suit with stockings give the thigh massages. Also the ones with leopard suit and black stockings. The ones with pink clothes are kinda old ladies who do manicure/foot massages or ear cleaning. And I also saw a couple more who had different clothes, those I need to ask for a chat about their services. Most of these ladies were from Vietnam, I saw only one PRC, and they speak English and Chinese. Very convenient.

While I was still hard from my passionate session with massage lady, I decided to take a look at the main course. They brought me to a room where 2 other guys were also choosing, they had about 16 girls from all nationalities. I decided to try different girls on this place and started with the smallest Vietnamese who was wearing an USA bikini

Whenever a girl hears her number called out she rushes to the back, the staff brings you to the room and you wait for her to arrive. Took 5 minutes.

All the girls here use the same plastic translucent shoes which are huge. When she stepped off those she reached only about my chest height. This girl had short hair, but I realised had super heavy face make-up and appeared not so young. Not a big deal, because I like tiny girls.

She leads me to take a shower laying on a v-shaped table. After some hand scrubbing she goes on top for a soapy body rub and BBBJ.

After drying we go to the bed. She continues the cat walk and BBBJ. I ask for 69 but she says she can’t do it. She wanted to cap me but I told her I’d rather give her a massage, which took her by surprise but gladly accepted.

After carefully reaching every part of her body (she’s so small it didn’t took long) and turned her over, I have her spreading. I lick the inside part of her legs and just breathing over her LS. She’s moaning  and extremely relaxed, just enjoying the moment. Right, it worked. So then I proceed to eat her in the slowest possible way and long gone was that “no 69” stuff.

After that we did it in a few positions, small girls are easy to be tossed around, and I also asked her to finish me by hand while I had her feet on my face and I could lick her toes. This is something I really enjoy but not all chicks can’t avoid the tickles or have pretty feet. She did.

Name:  number 620
Nationality & Language: Vietnam
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  2300 /60’
Repeat: Sure

I think this finished my first day at The One and went to sleep. I had to get my iPod to avoid the snoring, but couldn’t do anything about the smokers around.

Next day I wake up, order some food, take a long shower, sauna, steam room and hot pool. This place is really comfortable. They also have some treadmill and bicycle. I wanted some dumbbells but sadly there aren’t.

Even since around noon the massage girls start roaming the rest area, which is nice. This time I spot another Vietnamese lady, thin and with a really sweet voice. She had the pink clothes and black pants. I get a foot massage and she says she also does HJ, which again, it costs 5x of a normal massage. I tried to negotiate another service like thigh massage in a room but it’s a no go. Too bad, she’s really cute.

Later I also recognised a baby face Chinese lady, a bit tall who had the black stockings. Luckily she provides thigh massages so I ask her to go to the room. She speaks basically zero English so we have to use Google Translate. When I asked her if she liked foreigners, she flat out said “no”. She’s 30 she says, but looks way younger. I only liked her legs, but she was reluctant that I touch her. So after about 7 minutes I’m standing there looking into the horizon while she massages my dormant LB. Just awkward. Her lack of playfulness is a huge turnoff. Again I translated what I wanted, to massage her feet. So she agrees and puts it on the arm rest. She doesn’t mind being spread and showing her white panties behind the black stockings. But I could only reach her knee before she made a face. But hey, I got what I wanted. This place is great in the sense that basically any gal you see walking around and you feel like having a session with here, it’s possible. If that’s not what heaven is, it must be really close.

Back into the lounge room I was thinking what kind of sessions to do next. It was so comfortable there that I wanted to spend at least 2 days.

On the pool lineup I choose a small PRC girl but not young. I will be brief on this session: I told her I didn’t need the soapy bed, just go straight into action. And yet again, her face area was unreachable, no 69, no interest on chatting, so in the middle of the session I just ask her to give me a back massage and leave.

Name:  number 702
Nationality & Language: Hunan, China
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  2300 /60’
Repeat: No way

I remember one forum member mentioning about the manicure/ ear cleaning and pedicure at the same time. Sure! Why not? So I order that.

I could only smile when I remember that moment. Those ladies chatting themselves and treating me like king, at the same time that someone is poking into your ear and scratching you from the inside. The manicure lady was actually young and attractive, and she starts flirting suggesting that she could give me a massage. I reply “from you, sure!”. But I know she’s just bluffing. She is from Vietnam but also speaks Chinese. After they 3 ladies are done, she asks if I want the shoulder massage. Of course I do. She went to register in and came back surprised because I’ve been with a few ladies already - she checked my history on the computer- and was surprised “not all foreigners can do 2 or more”.

She arrives after 5 minutes, climbs on the chair and starts rubbing my neck and chest. She had extremely soft feet and I comment on that. She mentions that she also does HJ but of course the price is 5x. I politely decline, but her massage is great and occasionally touches LB. We have a great chat.

The massage is finished, but after some thinking I decided to go for the HJ with her. She walks by 20min later and I inform her of my decision. She is gladly surprised and quickly rushes to prepare. In the room she tells me her boss was surprised “You? a HJ?” She tells me she doesn’t offer this to old disgusting guys, but only because she liked me she wanted to do it.

We have an intimate session, she told me details about her life that I won’t disclose here, I could massage her somewhat but she kept the clothes on. Only a few nip action Overall, really enjoyable and totally worth the money. These kind of experiences are sometimes better than with the standard WG in the room who just want to do their routine.

continue....

[ Last edited by  Mig_spam at 23-2-2018 03:21 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   26-2-2018 12:56  Karma  +20   outstanding report, well written and insightful.
junked   26-2-2018 07:12  Acceptance  +1   
Mario78   24-2-2018 13:12  Karma  +3   Absolute great report! Congrats on your Fuck-athon!
huskyone   23-2-2018 23:45  Acceptance  +1   Entertaining, informative & well written. Excellent!
blast77   23-2-2018 20:47  Karma  +6   Superb
porkchops   23-2-2018 18:29  Karma  +5   Great effort!
p0ison   23-2-2018 16:59  Karma  +4   Great report! Thanks!
obe   23-2-2018 15:11  Karma  +10   Excellent reporting
batman108   23-2-2018 13:09  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jake.houston   23-2-2018 12:58  Karma  +20   Nice effort! Thanks.
fortune2020   23-2-2018 09:34  Karma  +3   Nice write up, thanks
Tybear   23-2-2018 09:13  Karma  +4   Most excellent
Freelancer   23-2-2018 07:08  Karma  +8   Excellent
Mig_spam
Lustful Lord

UID 175799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 685
Posts 15
Karma 683
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2018 03:21  Profile P.M. 
I think it was after midnight and the Vietnamese cute lady that I had spotted had already went home. Shit. So I call for a line up and choose my second option, a more expensive Vietnamese model. At this point I was the only guy in the room and when they called the number I hear some cheering and the lady I choose kinda hugs her friend on the side. Weird. I think they don’t like my race, which I’m totally okay because racism is ignorance and I just feel sorry for ignorant people. Or also I think that they spotted this guy for two days already and thought I was a weirdo. In any case, it didn’t bother me.

When she undressed I noticed she had a lot of tattoos. She spoke a little English. Her soapy bath was really nice as later I discovered she has super smooth skin. Good BBBJ right there and in bed. She was not cooperative on getting a massage, too much tickles, but good ML action in different positions. At the end we were chatting a little, I found out she’s only 20 and about 3 weeks working there. I should have known this, asking the age beforehand to know what kind of behaviour to expect. Sometimes with the make-up and clothes it’s hard to tell the age and experience. So from now on I should discreetly ask about their age before the action. She told me she wanted to get money to buy Gucci, LV, Channel etc. That’s a shame, couldn’t take about anything else. But this girl had the best body of all my tour. Her boobs are one of the most perfect I have ever seen, absolutely round, in shape, soft skin and small nipples. A true dream. Only because of this I thought it was worth the money. Also, her hair is all fake extensions so her head feels weird.

Name:  number 992
Nationality & Language: Vietnam
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  5/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  2650 / 60’
Repeat: Meh

The next morning I noticed there was one services I haven’t tried yet, the scrubbing. There were about 4 girls walking around in bikinis or dresses around the pool area so I asked one with a chubby face, clearly PRC. She seemed confused and pointed at her girlfriends. I insisted on her, and after the staff approached us they ordered her to give me the scrub.

They have this private room with a bed where you have to lie and a big bucket. First she rubs liquid soap all over, but what happened next was borderline torture. It was as she was using a cheese crater on my back. I told her to ease down, goddamnit. Again I decided to rub her leg and butt a little and she didn’t react. I don’t know how far I could go here, but soon she made gestures to give a BJ or HJ. With translators we managed to establish that her price was 1500 for a HJ and around 2600 for BJ. Tough luck. She wasn’t even attractive, just pushy on the services. I politely declined and just finished the bath. When I went to dress up again she asked one of the pool guys to ask me something. A tip. I told him “nah, I don’t think so” and I heard she went back furiously hitting her notepad with the pen. I’m not a cheapo, I gave tips to most of the other girls, but I didn’t like her service at all so the regular price was fair to me.

I could rest some more until the evening, and I get another thigh massage. There was a small woman in the leopard clothes and black stockings who just started her shift, I call her and also start chatting. She didn’t agree to go to the room, she said it costs extra, I didn’t want to argue because I had that service from her colleagues, so she just massages me right there in the lobby. After all this time the staff was looking familiar so I felt a bit awkward, I wasn’t a temporary customer anymore. But she was acting naturally and doing it slowly, so I was ok. She told me she worked there for only 5 days! I was like Really? You seem to do a pretty good job. Then she explained that she had been studying (wtf) for two weeks before she could get this job. And for her final test she had to do it on the manager so that he approves that she’s ready to work. I was thinking “What a lucky bastard, one hell of a job he has”. I wonder if they do the same screening process for the WGs to assign them a category. While this chat was going on, I started to rub her legs and she just smiled. Then I asked to reach her LS (over the stockings, one of my favorite things) and she said “no problem”. Score! Though I had to bend a lot in that chair to reach her center part under the towel, right in the lobby where all the other waitresses are walking carrying food and stuff. I think I blocked them out and just enjoyed her. One of the highlights of this adventure.

I knew that the WG in the Darling One start coming in at 3pm. Even though they open 24hr, they’ve informed me that in the morning the only have a few Vietnamese girls. But most of them work 3pm-3am. At this point I decided I’m done with The One. Next!

:::: DARLING ONE, MASTERS HOTEL ::::

I asked the taxi driver that I wanted to go to the Masters Hotel. Later he asks if I go to the hotel or spa. I said spa and asked if he’d get some commission for bringing in a customer. He smiles and says “a little”. I said, sure, tell them I go there as per your suggestion. It’s the same price for me as a customer, so no harm done.

He drops me on the side entrance of the hotel. To enter D1 you can do it through the main entrance, look for the elevator on the right and go to the 3rd floor. This time I used the side entrance which just avoids the lobby and to help out the taxi driver, who had parked there and probably collected his tip after I entered.

At about 4:30pm the full line up was already there, fresh to start the day, only one more customer having a drink. I also took my time, order a soda and the staff lady is explaining me all the prices. 1800 I think for normal girl and 2500 for two. 60 and 90 minutes respectively. She also explains that if the second girl is model category the price goes up a little, and that I could choose as many girls as I want.

-Do you know what kind of services do each do?
-For example?
-Kissing.
-Well, I don’t know about that, I think we should ask each girl that you’re interested in if they do that.

I guess she would do about anal or something like that. But I wasn’t asking for much, just curious. I’m sure she’s heard everything. Don’t be afraid to ask, you are paying so they want to provide you a good service tailored to your needs. This place can be a little intimidating because you have about 40 girls smiling and staring at you, most begging you to choose them but also others are just chatting or retouching her make-up. You can also use binoculars that they have on the table if you’re shortsighted. There was a very cute and small Thai girl but she never looked on my direction, I didn’t want to fuck a robot so I decided to follow my gut and forgot about her.

I was determined to choose at least 2 girls on this place, but since it was my third day I was actually tired, and I’m not 18 anymore. I mentioned the staff that I wanted to try a Thai girl and a Vietnamese, but she suggested that both are from the same country. Talking to the girls on this place, they have told me that the groups are separate, meaning Chinese girls don’t speak to Vietnamese and these don’t -or more correctly: can’t- speak to Thai girls. It makes sense, but I didn’t think of it before. I think it’s funny that you see your colleagues every day but don’t know anything about them. I was thinking to introduce these groups by choosing a Thai and Vietnamese, or a Vietnamese and Chinese, but apart from being awkward and spend time translating twice on Google Translate, and the fact that I was already in the last part of my adventure, I decided to go on a Vietnamese girl who kept staring and nodding since I arrived. It worked. When we announced her number she stood up proudly and walked fast to the front desk, in a kind of funny “I beat you all, bitches” attitude.

This place has a very nice and standard service that I enjoy every time. Mirrors on the ceiling, big round bed, bath tub where they perform a long session and a big selection of WGs, though not all pretty. Also a cheaper price, though you cannot hang out there after you’re done or spend the night.

So my lady turns out to be young, 24 I think. Not thin but also not fat, a firm body. Heavy make-up and huge fake eyelashes. While we wait for the tub to fill out she gives me a cat walk, DFK and BBBJ. I’m like Whoa… She didn’t know if I took a shower before (luckily for her, I did).  I’m massaging her back while she lies on the bed and I notice she has the extra wings coming from her LS AND also some stuff coming from her anus. Not hemorrhoid but just flesh. So I’m thinking, ok she’s just different and has an extra something here and there.

I turn her around, spread her and she starts rubbing her clit, kind of doing her own thing, eyes closed. I proceed to eat her for at least 15 min but I thought it was even kinda selfish of herself. I had to remind her of the bathtub thing which at this point was too hot. We had to wait for the cool water to even it out and while waiting, she was doing BBBJ.

The bed action was standard, with the highlight at the end that I asked to give pleasure by hand to each other while I had her tiny foot on my face and I could lick her toes until finishing. Through all this session she never made a face or a disapproving gesture. Very pleasant girl. We can find all kind of services and while I can’t label them by nationality, I am starting to get some cues as to what age, nationality, or flirting could mean for the actual service they will later provide.

Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face:  2/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1800 / 60’
Repeat: Probably not

I got out and head to the Venice to recover my luggage. Supposedly their 20 HKD is for 24 hours but after almost 3 days I could recover it just fine, no extra fee. Nice.

I remembered one more spa people have mentioned in the forum, dug the thread out and headed for it. Turned out to be quite close to The One, and since there is not much info about it, I thought I could do a review to help the brothers out.

:::: VICTORIA SPA , L’ARC HOTEL ::::

You can reach both The One and Victoria Spa by the Wynn or MGM shuttle buses. Both are in walking distance.

There is a separate elevator and entrance for Victoria Spa on the side of the building but you can also access if from the main lobby if you go all the way to the right and find a hall, there’s a sign and a small desk with spa prices next to the elevator.

Staff here also speak good English, not all of them but enough staff, so no problems in that regard. Lockers and showers are standard, there is one hot pool, and then finally the chairs. Each one has a small tv with satellite channels, charging cables for your phone and the food.

Now, the prices here are cheaper. 480 HKD for only the sauna but 15 hours! Not 12 like the other spas. Also if you choose a girl you don’t pay the spa fee and there’s a discount if you choose more than one lady.

I only stayed at this place for the night because I couldn’t find a ferry ticket. Not that I was still horny after all the other stuff, but I thought “what the hell, maybe I could make the most out of this place in a future visit”. I noticed they brought in some girls to show in front of the chairs so I took a peak. I thought it was a special line up but no, that was all! This place has very few girls, I think 6. Different nationalities, but at least all of them are hot. But 6 is such a small number to choose from. If it was my first day I would have been disappointed. This night I was alright.

The staff kept asking me if I wanted a massage but I also didn’t see the girls who provided them. I asked about a foot massage and I was told that these are provided by men. No thanks!

After a while I spotted a cute lady in formal clothes massaging a guy in the distance, so I asked to be next in turn.

Time was passing and the girl didn’t return from the private room. She did later, but only to go with a Chinese guy. I was getting pissed at this point, they offered another girl but the first one I saw was really cute, so I declined. I thought of leaving and actually spend the night at FN or East Castle, but I was lazy, I just wanted to rest and they had good prices. Finally the girl comes very smiley and shy, and tells me “I’m very sorry, only 20 more minutes”, as she had another customer in the queue (I doubt he asked before me, but whatever). When I almost fell asleep, she finally came ready to give me her time. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

::: Number 178 SARAH :::

How should I start? She is wearing a formal suit, mini skirt, high heels, nice cleave and huge boobs. She has short hair with some curls hanging from the side, huge eyes and thick lips with a permanent smile. And as I later discovered, one of her best features: super thick, white and smooth legs. A living doll. During the session (I got two) she was checking her phone and when I asked, she said it was Facebook. She has 5000 friends, and I believe it. I just didn’t add her not to leave traces, thus I don’t have her picture (sorry guys!), but the 5000 friends should give you a clue about her. I could describe her as a big, real life doll.

She apologised several times because I had to wait for her. She even told me she didn’t have lunch yet as she was so busy.

She is only 23, from Vietnam and speaks good English. Soon she undress me and starts rubbing LB in the most relaxing way. I told her about more services and she offers HJ for 1500 or FS for 6000. At this point I wasn’t surprised about the number, and seriously thought about dropping that bomb right there. I think she’s worth it. But I was exhausted at that point and I think I couldn’t have fully enjoyed the session. Shit, but I was so close of giving in haha.

She asks me, do you want HJ? No. Do you want FS? Not right now. So what do you want? I want to give you a massage. Oh ok, sure. And she gives me her legs.

She was very ticklish on her feet and I thought it was funny. Too young. But she was ok on the inside of her legs, and since she was distracted on the phone, I went for her LS, which I could fully look from a few minutes earlier. She is wearing panties that have a kind of net on the top part where you can see through the hair. Hand goes in and she just keeps giggling at the screen, while still rubbing my LB. Goddamn, I was in heaven. She was so easy going, and even though I could see black spots around her eyes because she was tired, she never lost her smile and attitude.

Before I realised our session had finished. Only because I felt bad she didn’t eat, I didn’t request 10x sessions and be with here until sunrise. She was by far the best one all these days, and it’s the only reason to recommend this place.

I wasn’t sleepy anymore so I decided to call for the line up. At 2am most guys were already sleeping, but I also know that the girls start going home at 3. Still time to check out the rooms and try, just try to have one more session. I’m really burned out at this point. Later in the room I discovered I have lost weight. With the light diet of sandwiches, fruit and juice and lying in the reclining chairs for 3 days, I knew I was missing carbs and exercise.

Here come the girls, all 6 are available at this hour. 1 Thai, 2 PRC, 1 Indonesia and 2 Vietnamese. I wanted the Vietnam model, very pretty but she was looking to the floor with dark spots around her eyes and a “kill me” expression. I asked them “who of you can speak English?”, and they stare blank at me. Only the Indonesian raises her hand with a smile. She looked lively all this time, so I went with her.

She has long, curly hair and full thick lips. Kinda dark skin. Very attractive overall. I didn’t have many Indonesians but it was the same body type once naked: small, not firm boobs and stretch marks on her ass. But she also had a shaved pussy from a couple of days, very small hair that felt super soft, kind of a velvet surface.

The room here is just a tad small but maybe it’s an illusion because they have a separate shower and shower bed areas. The bed is standard with a tv in the room.

We showered and I quickly prompted her: I’m not even sure I can do it, it’s my last day of my holidays and I’m pretty tired. She giggled and said “let’s try”.

She started with a cat walk, DFK, 69 and while doing this, she bent me in a weird position that we gave each other a mutual rim job. That’s a first.

Then she proceed to cw action, missionary, doggy, and when I told her I think I need a break, she proceed to more cw like there’s no tomorrow. I had to push her to the side at some point and she mumbled “but I want more”. I just apologised… but she didn’t mind, she was just friendly and we chatted while hugging.

Nationality & Language: Indonesia
Face:  3/5
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2100 / 60’
Repeat: Probably

After the session she suggested I could sleep in the room because other guys do that. I asked the staff but they wanted to charge 500 extra, so I passed

I left the next morning after having breakfast.

::::: CONCLUSIONS ::::::

Total damage: about 16,000 HKD

If you want luxury and really hot looking girls, Rio Spa.

If you like stockings and high heels, good value, big selection and modern facilities: The One @ Landmark.

If you are on a budget but still can manage to get a good punting session: Victoria Spa.

If you are in a rush, like to have a huge selection, want to do 6 girls or so, and are into Vietnamese/ Thai: Darling One.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Took me a while to type all this and I had a blast on this holiday!!
I couldn’t have done this without all the info I found in the forum, so I had to give something back. I hope you find this info useful and throw some karma points in my direction.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
junked   26-2-2018 07:21  Acceptance  +1   
pierrot   26-2-2018 00:06  Karma  +3   Excellent
tripwire   25-2-2018 17:10  Karma  +3   Epic tour...deserving of a Medal of Honor for your efforts!
Mario78   24-2-2018 19:56  Karma  +3   If I had the time to do this, I would do the same. Excellent!
fortune2020   24-2-2018 08:39  Karma  +3   Nice
stinkyfeet   24-2-2018 04:28  Karma  +8   
huskyone   24-2-2018 00:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, just like part 1 was
blast77   23-2-2018 20:48  Karma  +6   Thanks, great report
porkchops   23-2-2018 18:36  Karma  +5   More K's for the continuation...
blahblah777   23-2-2018 17:21  Karma  +2   Favorable
obe   23-2-2018 15:12  Karma  +10   Excellent
cityguy   23-2-2018 14:47  Karma  +4   Top notch
deviantmindhk   23-2-2018 14:45  Acceptance  +1   excellent report! jealous!
Drildick   23-2-2018 14:28  Karma  +2   
batman108   23-2-2018 13:11  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Hhssdsf   23-2-2018 13:04  Acceptance  +1   Brilliant Report!! Especially the summary at the end. Thanks you!
jake.houston   23-2-2018 12:59  Karma  +20   Great info. Much appreciated.
zbmthethird   23-2-2018 12:15  Karma  +3   nice! Inspires a return to Macau...been ages since i had a Macau adventure
p0ison   23-2-2018 11:49  Karma  +4   Great report! Thanks!!
twiceAweek   23-2-2018 09:07  Karma  +10   thanks for a great detailed report and thanks for supporting this forum
Freelancer   23-2-2018 07:08  Karma  +8   Excellent
scufferhk   23-2-2018 06:58  Karma  +5   Awesome report, well done!
Kenichi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 21827
Digest Posts 0
Credits 323
Posts 308
Karma 322
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2018 06:59  Profile P.M. 
Nice report. It is already long time some one post a report about Macau.

I was planning to go to East Spa and East Castle Spa. After your report i am interest in The One.

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   23-2-2018 22:25  Acceptance  +2   Yes need to try the one also. Lot of brod talking about that one.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21090
Posts 20484
Karma 20524
Acceptance 11327
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2018 09:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Mig_spam's post

your name worries me  
and the fact you were able to find taxis in Macau tells me you are a lucky guy !  
you should have just slept over in the saunas instead of getting a hotel room …
Mig_spam
Lustful Lord

UID 175799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 685
Posts 15
Karma 683
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2018 14:20  Profile P.M. 
I have posted it now on the Macau section with some pictures. Mods, feel free to delete this post if we don't want duplicates.