Reading Access 50
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2019 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Choda choda choda

Date & Time of Session:  4/24 9pm
Name:  Lily
Link: http://go141.com/en/A91113-WC-Massage-Lily.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  3/5. pics are fairly accurate, probably slightly PS'd but you can definitely tell it's her.
Body:  3/5. short and man made C cups
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  800
Repeat: 60%

Went back to this place looking for Apple who I reviewed the other day. Apple was busy so I settled for Lily (I could've sworn she told me her name was Nancy).

Same menu as Apple. $800 massage +bj, $1k massage +fs. I opted for the BJ cuz I was short on funds

Showered alone, hopped on the table and she started massaging. Massage was extremely light, she was doing all the right moves and points but it just wasn't hard enough. Being first time, I didn't bother asking for harder because I was afraid it'd tire her out for the main event. Most of the time was spent on legs.

After the massage, I was still on my tummy and she reached down from behind and massaged my balls. Then I felt her spread my cheeks apart and lo and behold, I thought she started licking near my ass. No stranger to the rim job, I immediately angled my pelvis upward to provide better access and she started licking my choda (area between my balls and asshole). Now to be clear, she didn't rim me...altho she did tease me close to that area but she had no problem alternating between licking my balls and my choda. I moaned to show my pleasure and she asked if I liked it. A grunt confirmed that I was enjoying it so she continued. She went on for a few minutes and somehow she was able to start sucking my dick from that position. How I didn't know and I actually was tempted to turn around to see how she managed to suck me from that position but I didn't bother.  The BJ pace quickened and at this point I was curious what else I could do. I knew I could've paid 200 more for FS but I was curious if she'd let me eat her out. So I flipped over without asking, smiled coyly and asked her if I could kiss her down there *pointing to her litttle sister*. She giggled and relented by removing her panties and moved to a 69 position. She's fully shaved and has a nice tasting pussy. We serviced each other and after sometime, I felt the urge to cum so I told her I was about to blast (in case she wanted to pull out). She grabbed me tightly and to my astonishment, I CIM and she took it all. After unloading a bucket of cum, she quickly got off and went to bathroom to 'clean up'.

she returned, commenting how much I came and then offered to finish up with a head massage. Head massage was just as light as the body massage...not hard enough but the technique was there.

Finished up and tipped her $100 for 900 total.

She's leaving on May 9 if anyone wants to try.

Recent Ratings
zennor   29-4-2019 06:07  Karma  +5   Learn something new every day
rubmeinatub   26-4-2019 09:18  Karma  +3   choda (Hindi slang, applicable to male) = perineum: skin area area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva.
ast2018   26-4-2019 08:17  Acceptance  +1   Juicy review! :D
batman108   26-4-2019 03:33  Karma  +2   Phone: 718-791-3894
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 195
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2019 14:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OM. Choda Now that is not a term you hear often. Thanks for giving me a laugh today.

Wonder if she would have enjoyed the same on her taint