Subject: KPressure (K-Pressure) Yinzi (Sounds Like: Lind-zee)
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2019 11:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KPressure (K-Pressure) Yinzi (Sounds Like: Lind-zee)

Thread Subject: K-Pressure
Date & Time of Session:  April 9 2019 7 pm
Location: 111 Woosung Street Cary Hotel (entrance next to boarded up bank branch) huge new blue sign for Cary hotel, Neon K sign, Neon 410 sign
Name:  Yinzi sounds like you are screaming Lindsay (Lind-zee!)
Link: None
Agent: None
Nationality & Language: Mainland and Mandarin and literally 5 words of English
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  Session HK$410 (hah! I had exact change this time) + Hotel $120 + Tip $100
Repeat: KP? Yes Yinzi: No

Back in HK and back at KP. This time I did wander south from Kansu street. Looking for Jordan area opportunities, and seeing none.

Despite being the odd non-local guy out with the weird problems back in November with the threesome, and despite two of 4 mamasans being the same ones as back then, they seemed to not recognize me, other than maybe a passing familiarity. I guess in the brothel game, you don't want to be spotted from 10 metres away as a daily patron, or they have such high traffic, it's impossible to remember anyone.

One girl brought in, Lily, who I swear I remember from last time, and when I ask if she was there back in November, she gets the mamasan, who assumes I want someone else and they bring in Kinzi. I was not sending Lily away because IIRC she was OK, but she had this deer in the headlights look and thought she was being rejected. It was not any clearer with the mamasan that I was merely inquiring.

In all other encounters there, the girls have had a smattering, a pinch, a tiny bit of English. In this case other than thank you and I love you, Kinzi had none, zero, zilch. I showed her Google Translate on my phone and her reaction was akin to when the apes saw the huge monolith at the opening of 2001. She'd never seen t especially the talk into it part. It helps let's say in her case 5%. Do they not have Google Translate in PRC? I find it quite useful.

I told her I don't want the whole body slide, air mattress massage thing because I have tender rib cartilage so it moved to the bed. Kinzi has that pale while skin and a MILF-y body but fairly slim overall, with a bit saggy larger boobs with huge nipples, all in all not bad.

OK BBBJ, attempt at a titfuck which to her seemed new and a novelty, and a huge amount of baby oil for that. Note, baby oil and condoms do not mix. The condom can erode. I used my last remaining SKYN polyurethane condom impervious to oils and such but be careful if the gal does not have KY jelly and wants to only use baby oil or any sort of creams, anything that contains oils. Or bring your own poly condoms for this eventuality.

On the plus side, not having KY jelly avoids the fiasco I had before where two girls went through 2 tubes in 20 minutes.

Kinzi used a LOT of kleenex. Spitting a lot into kleenex, throwing kleenex on the floor. After a quick rinse to get rid of the baby oil to repeat the BBBJ, she tried to dry me with kleenex. Not easy to dry an adult body and it was not really necessary. One whole box and part of a new box used.

Kinzi was good for cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy finishing with the BBBJ more oil and a HJ so the full monty.

Not going for massage or body slide really affects their routine for 45 minutes, and if you finish too early and don't sit and chat (and no way was that happening with Kinzi) you might be approached by the mamasans to see if there was a problem and in my case I just explain I skip the massage and thus might be faster for the whole session than the full 45 but it's not a complaint as to service. If the service is bad, I will and have complained.

Kinzi had a lot of energy, and a crazy laugh which was overall funny. I'd go back to KP and will, but I just don't repeat because variety is the spice of life.

I do like the model and low price and maybe I'm just still too lazy to try walkups but I might look around the other walkins like Reclamation Road over the next day or two.

Recent Ratings
JCloy   6-5-2019 02:07  Karma  +3   nice, crisp writing style...full marks !!!
bohica   24-4-2019 21:30  Karma  +3   Yinzi or Kinzi?!?
tiandao   24-4-2019 17:25  Acceptance  +1   Great info! Thanks for the update on the place!
Freelancer   13-4-2019 18:11  Karma  +4   Favorable
Michaelvick7   11-4-2019 22:10  Karma  +3   
porkchops   10-4-2019 13:34  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
batman108   10-4-2019 11:43  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
tiandao
Nookie Newbie

UID 256547
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-4-2019
Location Honolulu
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2019 17:23  Profile P.M. 
Thank You!

I was looking around for a while till i found this!  I was hoping to find that K-Pressure was still in business.  I hit this place around a decade ago.  It's good to see the prices have not changed much I was getting freaked out that prices were closer to 1000+.  I enjoy mongering, but definitely on a budget.  Plus it needs to be better than what i can get where i live.
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 13:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by tiandao at 24-4-2019 17:23
I was looking around for a while till i found this!  I was hoping to find that K-Pressure was still in business.  I hit this place around a decade ago.  It's good to see the prices have not changed mu ...

Be straight with the mamasans who have better English than you'd think. Give them $10;extra which was easier when it was $390 but I always has $20 more than $10s. I asked for no silicon every time and got no silicon every time and they have a lot of silicon girls. And vs. Thai nests you get double time, have a shower and way more room.