Nationality & Language: mainland chinese
Face: 4/5 though had rbf
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5
Gfe: no 0/5
Repeat: no
Price & Session Length: $450

Basically first punt of the year, and it missed the field goal. Crept up KH around 5pm Saturday to see what I could find before the rush. Came across this petite, tall, slender gal in the sexiest get out I've seen in KH next to that 2000 dollar girl on the 3rd floor. Basically, got the shower together, she did some tugging on lb a bit in there but didn't seem like it was intentional. We cleaned up and went to bed and she motioned me to sit and lay. She capped me for a watered down by (really was no suction at all, and was poor imo). After about 5 min she uncapped and then recalled me and kinda pushed me aside motion she.wanted me on top. So I obliged and proceeded. She didn't let me touch her tits, or any other part of her body. Didn't get to suck her nipples or even see her face. Basically it was a dead fish, no sound, just her staring at the mirror the whole time slightly grunting when I pressed inside
I think I was a little big for her as this was common mostly the whole time.

After, she did shower again together, and paid and left. It wasn't the worst punt by far I've had, but the experience really bummed me.

Oh well, here's to the next gal!

Recent Ratings
batman108   12-3-2018 11:15  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks