Post at 13-9-2017 03:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young girl fresh off the train - Hop Yee, Causeway Bay

Date & Time of Session: 12 Sept 2017, 7PM
Name:  Si Si (from Hunan)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: N'A
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  4.0/5 (oriental beauty with almond shaped face)
Body:  3.5/5 (A-cup with sensitive nipples, petite body)
Skill: 3.5/5 (good blow but seems lazy otherwise)
Service: 3.0/5 (attentive wash, 10mins Bj, 30sec CG)
GFE: 1.0/5 (professional)
PSE: 3.0/5 (fake moans)
Price & Session Length:  $480, 25mins
Repeat: No, too many to try

I left work early and walked to Hop Yee thinking of just taking a look. The place was packed, it's super hot and I honestly thought I would collapse walking up and down the building. Floor 5 had a few young beauties at the end of both corridors. Floor 10 had a handful sweet young things who got snapped up as soon as they became available.

Room 2 just arrived on the day, seemed friendly and smiley at the door so I thought I'd give her a try. Small chat once I stepped in. She said she's just arrived today and bla blah while she admired her naked body in the mirror while I undressed. Off to the bathroom and she said she'd give me a cold shower having noticed my shirt all drenched in sweat and she did give me a good thorough wash. Pretty promising so far.

On the bed, she told me to jump in bed first as she prepared herself. She took out a dom, placed it in her mouth and capped LB skillfully. She started slow and long up downs on LB. then she increased the pace and was sucking hard, really good suction! It was so good that when she wanted to CG I told her to continue the BJ which she obliged. All this while grabbing her boobs and watching her in the mirror. Her nipples are rather sensitive to touch.

After 10mins, she jumped on top of me and started slow grinding for 20secs or so then she gave an ACG for another 20secs. Wish it was longer though. We switched to mish, it felt good watching her face as I entered her. After a couples minutes, her moans got louder and fake. I focused on pumping her with her knees folded into her chest. I tried to LFK but she moved her face away. I grabbed her tits harder as I increased tempo. After 5mins more on various mish positions, I got tired and LB got soft. I told her to give me a tug and another minute later it was hard again and we continued in mish and I pounded her hard to finish with a huge load with one hand on her tits and other on her thin waist..

She gave me a cold shower again as I was still sweating lol. Paid and headed off for dinner ...

[ Last edited by  ernieb at 13-9-2017 03:18 ]

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   13-9-2017 21:19  Karma  +4   
porkchops   13-9-2017 12:31  Karma  +5   Thanks!
fugigal   13-9-2017 09:16  Karma  +3   Not a bad punt
Mister   13-9-2017 08:48  Karma  +5   Another winner at HY
blast77   13-9-2017 06:49  Karma  +5   Excellent

i'm hungry