Language: Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Massage skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price: HKD1200 for 60 mins
Repeat: Not with her for sure

Been reading some fantastic reviews on Mia recently, so decided to pop down again. Went there a couple of months ago - had a fantastic session. Less wild than some of the other reports, but the massage was good. Bit strong though, she actually left bruises on my back, which was slightly awk   

Sent a whatsapp to book, got told to just come round as they weren't busy. Turned up and met Michelle in the entranceway. She asked who I'd booked - showed them the whatsapp. She seemed somewhat disinterested, which did not bode well. Got led to a room and opted for the 60m B2B. Massage was pretty good, had relaxed by this point and was starting to get into it. Annoyingly though she kept chatting to me constantly throughout. Letting on that you can speak Mandarin is a bit of a double edged sword - sometimes it leads to far better service, but other times it leads to getting asked your life story.

Anyway, thankfully it didn't take her long before she said she was off to get the nuru gel - great! She comes back in and starts sliding on my back. Gel is cold, I don't understand why they don't warm that stuff like other places do. Nuru doesn't really go anywhere, and pretty soon she flips me over and starts with a handjob. By this point she's balled herself up crouched beside me, and it's clear that I'm not going to get any kind of interaction. From then on it was mostly just mechanical.

Overall, I'd turned up expecting a lot, only to pay a hefty price for what felt like a mostly standard rub and tug.

WIR - Probably, I know they can do better, but next time will make sure to check who's there next time before going.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   24-4-2019 01:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
batman108   16-4-2019 23:38  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
56kicks   16-4-2019 18:13  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report. You should tell Joy. Feedback helps weed out the disinterested ones.
hklegend   16-4-2019 17:50  Karma  +3   Sorry for the bad experience. I will strike her off my list, thanks!
cityguy   16-4-2019 15:57  Karma  +4   yep, never enjoyed Michelle
silverfoxxx67
Nookie Newbie

UID 256476
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-4-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2019 16:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 gpuser's post

Thanks for the report. I fly into Hong Kong regularly and been to Kama Spa a few times and always good but sometimes better than others. Wanted to try Mia, but since only there a day, hoping to get a good girl.