Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2018 19:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Flower Fairy Spa - QQ

Date & Time: October 21, midday-ish
Location: Flower Fairy Spa, TST. (Flat A, 3/F, Far East Building, 5-6 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
Name: QQ
Language: Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.7/5 enhanced tits (hence -0.3), matches her body really well
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4.5/5
paid: 90mins, 900 for body massage, gave an extra 100 tip for DATY
WIR: Yeah, maybe not right away

Report:
Had loads of options today, messaged a few HG agents, walked around Temple St, ended up wanting a massage and waffled between Miss Spa and Flower Fairy that had a glowing review recently.
This place ended up winning out, Miss Spa took awhile to get back to me.

Booking went smoothly, requested a time, I was late but still OK. Lead to a room, showered alone. QQ came in halfway through my shower, I noticed her when walking in, her tits practically screamed at me, she was wearing a sweater over a red dress that showed them off so well.
Opted for the 90min massage, massage was pretty good, she worked me all over, and got good strength (I can't take it too hard anyway.) Minimal teasing / touching, I didn't initiate except for a few times. She didn't talk much but I didn't really want to talk. She tried to upsell me a nuru but I decided against it and opted for the body to body massage.

She finished massaging my legs then dimmed the lights. She went fully nude, she's got a nice bush, and her body is fucking amazing. She rubbed her body all over my oiled back, paying attention to every nook and cranny. She didn't like her tits being squeezed so I just gently caressed them as they passed my hands. I think she was worried I might go overboard so she positioned herself to block me from being too handsy so that's no good. She also didn't allow fingers inside her, only wanted me to brush her clit / lips, and that was OK.

Then came the flip, she slid up and down my body, this time my hands had easier access to her parts and I took full advantage. Kept grabbing her tight little ass and lifting her up closer to me. Her nipples are really sensitive and I enjoyed sucking on them even though they're covered in oil. I sat up while she straddled me, and ground against me while I kissed her body.

I told her to lay down so she can be beside me, then I asked her if I could go down on her, she was hesitant, I told her it's OK if she doesn't want it, no big deal, but her objection was that there was a lot of oil there. She wiped herself and laid down, then I went down. Her pussy was so tasty, I feasted on her for what felt like 10mins, she was close to cumming but I guess I wasn't on my game 100%, but she clearly enjoyed it from how wet she was.

Afterwards I asked if she does BJ, she said no. She went back to stroking LB then I made her straddle me, had her grind herself on me, she kept her legs tightly closed but I felt LB brush against her bush, that was pretty great. Then I got her to stroke my cock while she sat up on me like she was in CG, LB in her hand rubbing against her ass. Then she sat farther back, grinding LB from her front, grazing her bush and a bit of her LS. After about a minute of this I

I closed my eyes, caught my breath. She went to wash up. I admired her body for a bit while she showered and after she dried off.

I cleaned up afterwards after nearly falling asleep. No real rush, we made chitchat while I got dressed.

All in all a great experience, and I'd definitely see her again if I had the time.

Recent Ratings
mchk   29-10-2018 13:54  Karma  +4   Favorable
MinorInfection   25-10-2018 11:59  Karma  +4   
Jjackson   22-10-2018 03:56  Karma  +3   
batman108   21-10-2018 21:30  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks