Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2018 23:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amy at Sheng Wan - Poven to be Best AGAIN - at least the Massage

Date & Time: May 17th, 2018
Location: Flat A, 2/F, Wah Hei Building,130 - 132 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan
Name: Amy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A61830-SW-Massage-Amy.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: $400 HKD
Repeat: Only for Decent Massage

Evening Gents,

I haven’t been back as frequently as I wanted given I was busy with work and was travelling for a week or two. It was a very stressful Thursday I recall, work pounding me one after the other. Sex was one thing but I wanted a decent massage – not one of those where you are well clothed but where you can be naked with decent pressure and some HE. I wondered around Sheung Wan and went to the usual. Saw some new girls in Hing Loong but nothing of worth value so thought about just going back home. When I was about to give up, Amy gladly greeted me in 2A so went in without hesitation.
Couple points about Amy worth mentioning.

1. Amy is probably the best in Sheung Wan in terms of massage quality. She has the pressure and knows how to release tightness – she checks the body and does foot-stepping if the body seems too tight (often the case for me). No doubts in her massage skills so I urge all you bros to check her out.

2. Amy’s place is a walk-up after all but the room super clean with a proper massage bed. The bed is much wider – so no pushing and pulling beds for girls to move around. The room smells quite nice as well – basically just a clean environment to receive a relaxing massage – makes clients feel warm and fuzzy.

3. This place will NEVER provide FS service. Bros, prove me wrong if you can. Amy is middle aged woman with a bf but her partner rarely gives her what she wants. I tried to appeal from overcoming loneliness perspective but she is professional and will never go that extra yard (even with for more money).

4. After the amazing massage, her part two is not there yet. This is my second time so she was fine with fingering my AHole but even with that I didn’t feel smooth so had to force it out at the end. She is such a good girl type so with such innocent face and lack of skill – combination of the two does not work for me. Something she needs to improve on. BUT AHole lovers - she will finger you after a perfect massage if that is what you desire.

5. Amy’s price is very reasonable. I have “friend” discount so I paid 400 for one hour massage with HE. I think the original price is 500 HKD per hour. Guys, let me know if you happen to visit her and share similar or dissimilar experiences. More info better we get!

Hope you guys picked up something useful from my report. Have a good week gents.

[ Last edited by  foreveryahoo at 23-5-2018 23:12 ]

Recent Ratings
aurufc   25-5-2018 18:43  Karma  +6   thx
NeverWong   25-5-2018 14:33  Karma  +4   Thanks!
mchk   25-5-2018 13:16  Karma  +3   Favorable
UncleDad   24-5-2018 21:13  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
twelve98   24-5-2018 13:59  Karma  +4   thanks for the info will try someday. btw it says 400 for an hour on the db
Mister   24-5-2018 08:51  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   24-5-2018 00:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks

You Only Live Once