SEX141 eForum » Mongering Talk » Portland st street walkers and their pimps

9-9-2007 18:56 rob88_uk
Portland st street walkers and their pimps

I came across this street portland st and saw some Street walkers. Some of the girls looked stunning! Didnt do anything though coz the pimps looked a little doggy! Has anyone have any experience with the street walkers and the pimps in portland st?   what is the process? do you pay the pimp or the gal? how much do they charge?

[[i] Last edited by  rob88_uk at 9-9-2007 19:01 [/i]]

9-9-2007 19:36 nemesis
what time of day did you saw the girls

9-9-2007 19:51 rob88_uk
Reply #2 nemesis's post

it was around 9.30pm ish. There were over 10 girls on the streets and most of them were around 8 out 10.

[[i] Last edited by  rob88_uk at 9-9-2007 19:53 [/i]]

9-9-2007 19:59 puffdaddy
Not experienced picking up on the street?. My guess for those girls are most likely for walk ups in the area?. I have seen it before on one occasion while having a fag in the MK area where a car pulls up?. The guy gets out and negociates with the papasan in the street and chooses right there in then a choice of 4 girls?. Picks up and drives off with one of the girls?. This was about 10.30ish time wise

:up:

9-9-2007 20:55 sulasno
stay away from Temple Street though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9-9-2007 23:03 rob88_uk
Reply #5 sulasno's post

why do u say that??

-----------------------------------------------------
Post at 9-9-2007 20:55  Profile P.M.   

stay away from Temple Street though

10-9-2007 07:03 sulasno
it used to be notorious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

although during my previous visit, I see many restaurants instead of make shift foodstalls

Temple street is not for foreigners looking for pickups; and if there are still any around you wouldn't be in the mood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10-9-2007 08:45 Tarzan
I personally wouldn't risk picking up a street girl although there are quite a few young mainland ones knocking about on shanghai street.

Here's a bit more info on portland street

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland_Street[/url]

11-9-2007 06:35 TrickyD7
Reply #8 Tarzan's post

A better place for information in regards to mongering is go to the following URL [url]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=233[/url]
Then find the Hong Kong section gives you better information.  Picking up SW is OK in HK just be mindful of the Pimps so you do not need to cause any problems just walk away from it but if you find a juicy SW why not just fiollow her she will take you to a walk up room. Mongering is always dangerous but that is part of the excitement. So watch your valuables and never go there too drunk and watch your back!!:beer: :beer:

11-9-2007 12:03 Jake
[quote]Originally posted by [i]TrickyD7[/i] at 11/9/07 06:35
Mongering is always dangerous but that is part of the excitement. So watch your valuables and never go there too drunk and watch your back!! [/quote]

TrickyD7 is right. I remember walking down a dark street, between bars in Angeles City PI, when 2 guys stopped me. One put a knife to my throat while the other went through my
pockets. They took my cheap watch and a few hundred Peso from my wallet. I asked for the wallet back 'cause it was good Thailand snake skin. Afterwards, I walked inrto the next
bar, took more cash out of my shoe, and carried on with my night. No problem  :beer:  :beer:

PS - most of you guys won't know Angeles City - used to be a good mongering place in the Philippines. Not as good as Manila though  :thumb:

11-9-2007 15:47 nikkeimaster
What an experience. I hope most of us don't have to go through that. :laugh:

Page: [1]